Revenge

Puppy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Revenge? On who?"

"Who else? Yonghwa, obviously." Chaeyoung answered, standing off her bed and going to her closet, opening it up and stepping inside. Lisa watched her, the girl pulling out clothes. Lisa's eyes widened slightly, closing her eyes the moment Chaeyoung started pulling her shirt off. Lisa felt her face flush.

"U-um, right, obviously. What did you have in mind?" Lisa asked. When she stopped hearing clothes dropping onto the floor, she hesitantly opened her eyes. Her erratic heart relaxed just slightly upon seeing Chaeyoung fully clothed now, the girl going to mirror to brush her hair out.

"Good question. I think we need a meeting." Chaeyoung said, finishing with her hair and turning towards her. 

"Meeting?" Lisa asked. Chaeyoung nodded, giving her a smile.

"You, me, and Jisoo. We'll come up with the best revenge plan and make sure he never s with us again. Sound good?" Chaeyoung said, grabbing a sweater from her closet and slipping it over her head. Lisa watched her, feeling her stomach churning- damn, Chaeyoung was hot sometimes.

"I'm in." Lisa said. Chaeyoung smiled wide, squealing in excitement.

"Great! You text Jisoo to come here and we can start." Chaeyoung said. Lisa nodded once, pulling out her phone.

"Jisoo?" She texted to her, waiting for a reply.

It took about ten minutes, but she finally got one. She sighed, opening it up.

"What happened? Do I need a gun?" She typed back. Lisa held in her laughter, shaking her head at the older girl.

"No, I'm fine. Just come to Chaeyoung's house, alright?"

There was about a two minute pause in a reply, but Jisoo eventually answered.

"Sure."

Lisa smiled, pocketing her phone and looking up. Chaeyoung was at her mirror again, doing her makeup over again. Lisa watched her intently, eyes boring into her as she focused on her makeup. Chaeyoung eventually glanced towards her in the mirror, meeting Lisa's eyes. They both blushed slightly, looking away.

"So? Is she coming?" Chaeyoung asked, turning in her chair. Lisa nodded, Chaeyoung's bright smile afterwards making her heart jump.

"Great. Because I already have some great ideas."

~~

"Lisa!" Jisoo yelled, stepping out of her car. Lisa stood on Chaeyoung's porch, assigned to Jisoo duty as Chaeyoung talked with her dad about having friends over. Jisoo motioned to her.

"Are we not going? What's the hold up?" Jisoo asked. Lisa shook her head.

"No, this isn't a call for a ride. Come inside." Lisa replied. Jisoo frowned, tapping on the driver's side window. Lisa raised an eyebrow, before she froze when Jennie came out the passenger side. Lisa shot her eyes over to the front door before rushing down the porch steps, right up to them both.

"Jisoo, what the hell? It was only supposed to be you." Lisa whispered angrily. Jisoo sighed.

"Well, how was I supposed to know this wasn't just a call for a ride home?! I didn't think bringing Jennie was a big deal!" Jisoo whispered back. Lisa sighed, rubbing her face in exasperation.

"Whatever, just come on. We're having a meeting." Lisa said to Jisoo, disregarding Jennie and turning around to go back into Chaeyoung's house.

"Wait, can I come? Please, Lisa- This might be my only chance to talk to her. I need to." Jennie said, stopping Lisa in her tracks. Lisa sighed through her nose, looking down at the ground. She chewed on her lip, before turning back around to face them both.

"Fine, but if she kicks you out, it's not my fault." Lisa replied. Jennie nodded, she and Jisoo following Lisa into Chaeyoung's house. Lisa closed the front door.

"She's here." She called out, knowing Chaeyoung was just in the next room.

Chaeyoung bounded out of the next room, excited smile on her face. She froze, smile slipping when she caught sight of Jennie standing there with them. Chaeyoung flitted her eyes over all three of them, finally settling her eyes on Jennie. Jennie stared right back, the two having some sort of silent exchange. Lisa and Jisoo glanced at one another.

"Chaeyoung." Jennie said. Chaeyoung continued to stare at her, before she tore her eyes away and settled them on Lisa.

"Did you tell her about this?" Chaeyoung said, blatantly ignoring Jennie. Lisa shook her head.

"Only Jisoo. She came along for the ride, and well..." Lisa trailed off, shrugging awkwardly. Chaeyoung nodded once, remaining completely stiff.

"I see." Chaeyoung responded. It seemed everyone was afraid to move, because nobody made any steps forward at all. Finally, Jennie let out a sigh.

"Chaeyoung, I want to talk to you. Alone." Jennie said. Lisa glanced at her, flitting her eyes between the two of them. Chaeyoung didn't seem at all interested, but the girl must have been curious enough to want to talk to Jennie too. So, she sighed, gesturing towards her living room area.

"Come on." She said, already walking towards it. Jennie followed, Jisoo and Lisa watching them both go deeper into the house to talk privately. That really didn't sit well with Lisa, who frowned at their retreating forms. She looked at Jisoo, who didn't look at all worried. Lisa furrowed her eyebrows.

"Is this a good idea? What if something happens? Are you not worried?" Lisa asked. Jisoo looked at her in disbelief, scoffing.

"Worried? Not at all. You may not realize right now, but Jennie is beyond whipped for me. Just facts." Jisoo said confidently. Lisa raised an eyebrow.

"Really?"

"Oh yeah. We haven't been official for very long, but she's honestly the sweetest girlfriend ever. She literally does everything for me." Jisoo said, a tinge of pink coming to her cheeks as she talked about her. Lisa felt herself relaxing a little- though, she told herself her previous feelings weren't because she was jealous. Definitely not.

However, Lisa was too curious not to eavesdrop, so she found herself creeping forward, Jisoo right behind her.

"Lisa, what are you doing?" Jisoo whispered. Lisa shushed her, the girl keeping quiet as they neared where the other two went. Lisa stopped outside the room, just catching the end of Chaeyoung speaking.

"-I don't know if we can be friends again." Chaeyoung said. 

"Why not?"

Lisa heard Chaeyoung sigh.

"Jennie, you shouldn't even be here. My dad is literally in the next room. If he catches you here, he'll kick you out again and he might even do something worse this time." Chaeyoung said. Jennie didn't reply for a minute or so, but she eventually sighed.

"Look, I get you're scared of your dad, literally everyone is. But I'm not worried about that. I just miss my good friend, that's all. I don't regret what we had- it was a big moment of my life and I was happy. And I don't blame you either- I know it wasn't your choice." Jennie said firmly. Chaeyoung took a shaky breath, letting it out slowly.

"Chaeng, please. No hard feelings, okay? No feelings at all- I'm happy with some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter