Adjusting

Puppy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In retrospect, Lisa's idea to have Chaeyoung live with her was an amazing idea to her. She knew she'd be safer and she'd have her girlfriend- wow, her girlfriend- in the same house as her. In the beginning, she was beyond happy.

However, she really didn't take into account just how difficult it would be not to act on all the feelings she had for Chaeyoung. Although her mother was never one to pressure them into not acting on anything, Lisa could barely glance at Chaeyoung before her own nerves got the better of her.

And of course, there are the more... intimate moments that sometimes, Lisa really wished they wouldn't ever stop. Usually it would start with them on her bed, watching some random movie that neither of them really cared about. Lisa, being the bumbling idiot she was, would never initiate anything out of fear she was being too forward. It was always Chaeyoung that decided to do something- and boy, Lisa was not complaining.

She'd start by pressing a hand onto her thigh, gently caressing it to get a reaction out of her. Obviously, she'd get the correct reaction because then she'd press a kiss to her cheek, to her jawline- slow and steady.

The hand on her thigh would slowly rise until Chaeyoung would be holding her waist, pulling her closer to her body. Lisa, being an amateur in all things physical, wouldn't really know what to do besides breathe heavily and hold back loud moans at Chaeyoung touching her. How embarrassing would that be if she did that?

Chaeyoung would always tell her to relax, which usually helped, but she'd just get riled back up again whenever Chaeyoung pressed a kiss to the side of her neck. 

That's when Lisa would jolt away, her neck being a very sensitive part of her. That, and she'd always be afraid of her mother walking in on them.

Although it's been about a week of Chaeyoung living with her, Lisa was still adjusting to their new relationship and the new housemate. They were always together at school now- not out and proud, yet, but it was just nice to be together. Jennie and Jisoo were also cautious with their own relationship, but they showed a bit more affection in public than they did. Lisa envied them, somewhat. 

Yonghwa was nowhere to be found, which relieved all of them of the stress of returning to school after missing some lessons. Officer Choi seemed to keep his word that they wouldn't be bothered by him ever again, and Lisa could not be more thankful. She was captain of the basketball team now, dating head cheerleader (how cliché) and she had the best friends she could ever ask for.

What could go wrong?

~~

"Mmm." Lisa hummed, Chaeyoung's lips pressed to her own. It was definitely a risk, doing this in the locker room, but really- neither of them could resist.

Lisa gripped Chaeyoung's hips, pulling her body flush against her own. She was getting a bit more bold when they kissed, but anything beyond making out was a bit much for her. Chaeyoung always understood.

Chaeyoung pinned her to the lockers with her own body, hands cupping Lisa's cheeks so gently. She caressed them with her thumbs as she pulled her lips away, Lisa chasing them a little. Chaeyoung giggled at her.

"Someone's eager." Chaeyoung said, a teasing lilt to her voice. Lisa blushed madly, an apology ready on her lips. Chaeyoung shook her head quickly, pressing a finger to her lips to shush her. "Stop, I'm just playing. You're allowed to kiss me all you want, Romeo." Chaeyoung said. "And touch me all you want." 

She let that out in a whisper, her own hands grabbing Lisa's to place them back on her hips. Lisa watched, mouth going dry when Chaeyoung led them around, placing them on her skirt-clad . Oh, Lisa thought.

"You look hot in your basketball uniform. It's hard not to kiss you." Chaeyoung said, ignoring the panic on Lisa's face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter