Scared

Puppy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her conversation with Seulgi swam around in her head for the remainder of the practice, and then some. She was so focused on it that when practice ended and the team went to change in the locker rooms, she stared into her locker the whole time. Everyone around her glanced at her in concern, but the only one that stayed afterwards was Jisoo.

"Hey, Lisa. Everything okay?" Jisoo asked, standing beside her. Lisa didn't respond, the girl still in her basketball attire as she stared at her clothes. Jisoo frowned at the lack of response. "Lisa, what-"

"We were caught." Lisa said, monotone. Jisoo furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, looking at her to elaborate. Lisa clenched her jaw, grabbing her clothes and slamming the locker closed. Jisoo jumped at the sound, watching as Lisa furiously stripped out of her uniform and into her regular clothes.

"What?" Jisoo finally said, Lisa pulling on her jeans and t shirt. 

"Chaeyoung and I. Seulgi saw us kissing." Lisa stated, straight to the point. Jisoo blinked in surprise, eyes filling with concern.

", Lisa. I'm sorry I- I don't know what to say." Jisoo replied. Lisa pulled her leather jacket on, pulling her hair out of its pony tail and straightening it out. She shoved her other clothes in her bag, zipping it up quickly.

"Yeah, well. I don't either." Lisa said. throwing her bag on her shoulder. She took a breath, turning to Jisoo. Looking at her face, finally, and seeing the utter worry and care in her eyes almost made Lisa break down right then and there. But she held on, rubbing her forehead.

"At least it was just Seulgi, right? She's cool with that stuff." Jisoo said reassuringly. That made Lisa smile just slightly, but then the fear crept up again.

"But, Jisoo. What if someone else has seen us? Or will see us? We can't- I can't handle someone I don't trust finding this out. You know we wouldn't be accepted here." Lisa said. "It's not even that I'm ashamed of us- I'd never be ashamed. I'm just worried that we'll be harrassed so much that Chaeyoung might-" Lisa trailed off, her biggest fear on display in a sweaty locker room with her best friend.

Jisoo frowned again, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, don't think like that, okay? Chaeyoung cares about you so much and she's a fighter, man. If that happened, she wouldn't give up. You know that." Jisoo replied.

Lisa chewed on the inside of her cheek, mulling over her words. It's true- deep down, she knew Chaeyoung was strong.

The question was- was she?

~~

"Hello beautiful." 

Lisa felt her face flush as she walked up to Chaeyoung outside, the girl leaning on her car waiting for her. Chaeyoung was always a charmer.

"Hey." She replied, feeling a sense of calm rush over her when Chaeyoung reached out to grip her hand. No one else was in the parking lot at that point, but her gut reaction due to being caught before was to pull away. Chaeyoung raised an eyebrow, but shook it off and decided not to question. Lisa was grateful.

"Any plans? We could always go see a movie, or go to the mall, or-"

"Let's just go home." Lisa said, rounding the car and opening the door to get inside. Chaeyoung blinked, clearing and going to the driver's seat.

"Alright then, whatever you want babe." Chaeyoung said, both of them getting in the car. Lisa felt that flutter in her heart whenever Chaeyoung called her babe, cheeks going red. Chaeyoung glanced around out in the parking lot, before she leaned over and kissed Lisa's burning cheek. Lisa jumped a little, turning her head towards her. Chaeyoung smiled at her.

God, this girl was going to kill her.

Chaeyoung must have noticed she wasn't focused, because she leaned back in her seat and looked at her in concern.

"Lisa, are you okay? You've been kind of o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter