Secret

Puppy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're staring."

Lisa blinked, a coat of red going to her cheeks at being caught. Chaeyoung had her eyes closed- how did she know?

"I may not be looking, but I can feel it." Chaeyoung said, as if reading her thoughts. Lisa bit her lip, smiling a little at the girl in front of her. She doesn't exactly remember what happened after they ate their pizza, but she assumed they started watching Disney movies and they both fell asleep on her bed.

Lisa had her arm around her waist when she woke up, the girls facing one another. Lisa thought she looked so calm and peaceful- she didn't want to ruin that so early. So, she stayed still, watching her sleep for as long as she could.

"Sorry." She mumbled sleepily. "You looked too comfortable to wake you up."

Chaeyoung let out a small smile of her own, eyes still closed as she sighed and snuggled closer. Lisa's heart skipped a beat- hopefully Chaeyoung didn't hear it.

If Chaeyoung noticed, she didn't mention it. Lisa held the girl closer, Chaeyoung slightly opening her eyes at the action. Lisa gave her a shy smile, making Chaeyoung giggle. She closed her eyes again, nuzzling her head into Lisa's neck.

"I'm so comfy. I don't want to leave this bed." Chaeyoung mumbled. Lisa chuckled, patting her side.

"I mean, you don't have to go..." Lisa trailed off as Chaeyoung opened her eyes again, a bit wider this time to look back at Lisa fully.

"Would your mom allow that?" Chaeyoung said teasingly, shifting closer to press her body flush against Lisa's, the girl trailing her fingers up and down Lisa's arm. Lisa shivered at the contact, clearing .

"I-I don't know. I mean- I-" Lisa stammered, voice cracking slightly. Chaeyoung held her laughter inside, an amused look in her eyes at the bumbling girl in front of her. It was just too much fun teasing Lisa.

"Baby, I'm only teasing. Now, let's go back to sleep." Chaeyoung said, the girl's voice laced with sleep. Lisa turned off the lamp on her nightstand, holding Chaeyoung close and closing her eyes afterwards.

Once Chaeyoung's breathing evened out, Lisa opened her eyes again, looking into the darkness. There was a layer of guilt in her heart as she held the girl, the secret gnawing at her. She is going to tell Chaeyoung what Seulgi had told her- but not now.

Not when Chaeyoung looked so cute cuddled up to her.

~~

"Lisa?"

Lisa jumped, eyes snapping up at the mention of her name. Her mother was looking at her- as was Chaeyoung. Both of them looked concerned.

"Huh?" She replied. The two women glanced at one another, before Chaeyoung looked at her.

"Your mom asked how bastketball was going. Where were you just now?" She said. Lisa shrugged her shoulders, playing with her cereal.

"Just thinking about stuff, it's no big deal." Lisa said. "Basketball is great."

Chaeyoung frowned at her, but Lisa did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter