The Party

Puppy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: if you guys remember that v live bp did at the arcade, lisa and chaeyoung are wearing those outfits to the party. 

"Jisoo, where the hell are you? We're going to be late."

"I'll be there in two seconds, promise. I got busy, okay?" 

"Well, hurry up!" Lisa snapped, before sighing and hanging up the phone. The party started in less than ten minutes and Jisoo still wasn't there to give them both a ride there. She should've just asked her mother for a ride, but decided that would definitely look lame and asked Jisoo last minute.

So, she sat on her bed in her room, outfit on and makeup ready on her face. She glanced at her clock, groaning as it neared eleven o clock. She sighed, her phone vibrating in her lap. She grabbed it quickly, hoping it would be Jisoo saying she was there.

"Lisa, where are you? Party isn't as fun without you!" Chaeyoung had messaged her. Lisa blushed slightly, letting out another sigh.

"Jisoo's running late, meaning we'll be late too. I'm sorry." She typed back.

"Oh, that's alright. At least you're coming, I was afraid you ditched me."

Lisa furrowed her eyebrows, typing back immediately.

"I'd never ditch you like that, trust me." She said.

A beep from her driveway indicated that Jisoo was finally there, making her jump off her bed. She typed a bye to Chaeyoung before pocketing her phone, looking at herself in the mirror one last time.

She took a breath before exiting her room, boudning down the stairs. Her mother stopped her.

"Lisa." She said, Lisa sighing and turning to look at her. Her mother looked over her outfit, then grabbed both of her hands tightly.

"Please be safe, and call me if anything happens. Don't drink and drive-"

"Mom, I know, okay? I'll be fine, promise. Can I go?" Lisa said, already exasperated. Her mother pursed her lips, before sighing and letting her go. Lisa smiled, kissing her cheek and then leaving the house, walking up to Jisoo's car in her driveway. She tried opening the door, but it was locked. She furrowed her eyebrows, knocking on the window.

"Hey, genius, it's locked." Lisa said. Jisoo looked at her from inside, smirk on her face.

"Password?" Jisoo yelled to her. Lisa groaned, pulling on the door handle.

"Jisoo, just open up already."

"That's not the password."

"I don't know the damn password! Open it, or I'll tell Ms. Hwang that it was you who put the rat in her desk." Lisa threatened, narrowing her eyes. Jisoo gasped from inside the car.

"You wouldn't." Jisoo replied. Lisa raised an eyebrow at her, gaze not faltering. Jisoo grumbled and unlocked the door, letting Lisa inside.

"You're no fun." Jisoo said, waiting for Lisa to buckle her seatbelt before backing out of the driveway, driving down the road and turning right at the end. Lisa shrugged her shoulders, pulling out the invitation from her leather jacket pocket.

"So, she lives on Park Avenue- number 34. Park  Avenue? How ironic." Lisa said, putting the card away again. Jisoo nodded.

"Yeah. You think the Parks go to a park on Park Avenue?" Jisoo said, laughing a bit at her own joke. Lisa gave her a look, one that Jisoo ignored as she stopped at some lights, waiting for the light to turn green.

"You're so stupid." Lisa said, sighing and going back to looking out the window. Jisoo laughed some more, driving again when the light turned green.

"But you love me." Jisoo replied. Lisa rolled her eyes, slight smile on her face. It slipped off when Jisoo turned left onto the right street, Chaeyoung's house not far down the street. They knew which one it was without even looking at the number- cars swarmed the exterior of it and a few decorations were set up for the party.

Lisa gulped, heart beginning to race as they pulled over across the street, Jisoo unbuckling her seatbelt. Lisa didn't budge, eyes studying the big house- actually, mansion, it seemed like. She was getting increasingly nervous and she wished she would calm down. Jisoo glanced at her.

"Hey, you alright?" Jisoo asked. Lisa glanced at her.

"Have you been to one of these before?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"Is it safe?"

Jisoo didn't reply right away, which made Lisa even more nervous. Jisoo paused, pursing her lips and mulling over the question.

"It depends where the party is, to be honest. Since we're at Chaeyoung's, it's probably the safest party I've ever been to." Jisoo replied honestly. Lisa felt herself relax a tiny bit, letting out a deep breath before nodding, unbuckling her seatbelt. She and Jisoo got out of the car, crossing the street quickly. Kids hung around the front lawn with red solo cups in their hands, and Lisa could definitely smell weed around.

She was surprised that goody two shoes Chaeyoung allowed those kinds of things- but, Lisa must not know a lot of things about her.

Jisoo waved to some of their teammates, Lisa doing the same before the two girls entered the house. Lisa's eyes widened at the inside of it, high ceiling and big staircase and all. Lisa let out a low whistle, doing a full turn to take everything in.

"Hey, I'm getting a drink. Want anything?" Jisoo asked. Lisa shook her head, still in awe of the house as Jisoo left her for the kitchen. Lisa stood near the staircase, looking up at the beautiful chandelier above her when she felt someone tap her shoulder. She turned, air leaving her lungs as Chaeyoung came into view, looking amazing in her outfit.

"You made it!" Chaeyoung said, happy smile on her face. Lisa returned it, nodding her head. She tried her best not to let her eyes wander- but it was increasingly difficult because of how good Chaeyoung looked. Ripped denim jacket, black tights- she looked amazing.

"I love your outfit. You look hot!" Chaeyoung said. Lisa blushed, heart pounding as she looked away. She shrugged her shoulders.

"I-I guess so." Lisa replied. Chaeyoung pushed her shoulder.

"Hey, be confident! You look great." Chaeyoung said. Lisa felt her blush deepen as she looked back up to Chaeyoung, the girl giving her a wide smile. Lisa took the opportunity to subtly look Chaeyoung up and down.

"You look great too." Lisa said, proud of herself for not stuttering. A blush coated Chaeyoung's cheeks.

"Well, thank you. So, this is your first party?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Yep."

"How come?"

"My mom hates parties. She's always afraid I'll get hurt." Lisa said, shrugging. Chaeyoung nodded slowly.

"Makes sense, I guess. But don't worry- you're safe with me." Chaeyoung said. Lisa played with her jacket, smiling a little at Chaeyoung. Someone came up to them, breaking them apart.

"Dance with me." Yonghwa said- more like demanded. Chaeyoung blinked, before nodding and grabbing his outstretched hand. She was led away, but not before she shouted back one more thing.

"See you on the dancefloor!" She said, before Yonghwa took her away. Lisa sighed deeply, moving her gaze around the house again.

She gave herself a mini tour, taking note of where each important room was- the kitchen, bathroom, and Chaeyoung's room. She didn't go inside, nor was she planning to. She just thought it was important.

She found Jisoo in the kitchen, drinking from a cup. Jisoo glanced up at her, smiling.

"There's my favourite friend of all time. What's up?" Jisoo said. 

"Nothing. I'm kind of bored." Lisa said. She had fun talking to Chaeyoung- but now that she was gone, she had nothing really to do. She hated the thought of drinking, or getting high, and no way was s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter