Rumours

Puppy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa was really tempted to just stay under the bleachers with Chaeyoung for the rest of the day, but the older girl wasn't having it. She took her hand and pulled her along back towards the doors to the school, Lisa pouting a little at the fact that they weren't going to be alone anymore. Though, they did have to explain to Jennie and Jisoo what exactly was going on.

Chaeyoung let go of her hand once they got in through the doors, Lisa already missing the softness of her hand in hers. But, they both agreed to wait until they were ready, and Lisa wasn't one hundred percent ready at that moment.

They walked in silence towards the cafeteria, Chaeyoung humming an occasional tune. It made Lisa smile to herself- Chaeyoung always seemed so happy, so carefree- it was one of the main things Lisa loved about her.

Once they reached the cafeteria, Lisa quickly glanced around them and stopped Chaeyoung from walking in. The girl turned to her, eyebrow raised in confusion. Lisa gave her a tiny smile and, upon seeing no one was around, leaned in to peck her lips sweetly. Chaeyoung blushed immediately, surprise on her face and a glint in her eyes. Lisa's face burned.

"I-I just wanted one more before we went in." Lisa explained shyly. Chaeyoung smiled wide at her, giving her a nod and a squeeze to her hand before turning back around, walking into the cafeteria with Lisa in tow. They spotted Jennie and Jisoo immediately at the usual table, the two brunettes snuggled up to each other and giggling over something. Lisa rolled her eyes- honestly, they were way more obvious than she and Chaeyoung ever were.

"Hey guys." Chaeyoung said once they got to them, announcing their return. The girls jumped, looking up at the other couple when they sat down across from them at the table. 

"Hey. Is everything okay?" Jennie asked, slight concern in her eyes. Jisoo looked the same way, glancing between them both. Lisa nodded.

"Everything's fine. Chaeng and I just had to talk- about, you know, Seulgi and... Everything." Lisa said. Jisoo nodded knowingly, Jennie looking a little confused.

"Seulgi? What about her?" Jennie said. Lisa raised her eyebrows.

"I thought Jisoo told you?"

"Told me what?" Jennie questioned, looking at Jisoo accusingly. Jisoo's face turned red, a nervous smile coming to her face.

"I guess I forgot?" Jisoo offered weakly. Lisa rolled her eyes, chuckling at them both.

"Seulgi caught Chaeyoung and I kissing the other day. But it's no big deal anymore- Seulgi is okay with it, and she said she wouldn't say anything to anyone. Chaeyoung and I were just talking about that." Lisa said. Jennie relaxed a little, nodding her head and allowing Jisoo's thumb to caress her hand as secretly as they could.

"Well, okay then. I'm glad everything is alright." Jennie replied. They suddenly heard Chaeyoung's name being called, the cheerleader table calling her over to sit with them. Lisa felt her heart drop- she wanted Chaeyoung to stay.

And, to everyone's surprise at the table, she did stay.

Chaeyoung shook her head at the group, some of them furrowing their eyebrows and others just shrugging their shoulders. Chaeyoung gave them a brief smile, before returning her attention to the girls at her own table. She saw their shocked expressions, giggling at each one.

"What?" She said, reaching over and stealing a fry from Jisoo's tray. Jisoo made a sound of protest, but ultimately let it go once the fry was out of sight.

"You usually go hang out with them. You don't want to today?" Lisa asked. Chaeyoung shrugged, stealing another fry and chewing.

"I'm with my two closest friends, and my girlfriend. I'd rather be here than over there." Chaeyoung replied. Lisa smiled a bit, Chaeyoung meeting her eyes and smiling back. Lisa stared into her shining eyes, immediately forgetting that Jennie and Jisoo were even there until Jisoo suddenly cleared , and two trays suddenly appeared in front of them.

"Lunch is almost over, guys. If you don't wanna be l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter