Answers

Puppy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa blinked, and the class was already over. She barely remembered anything that happened in it, nor did she really respond to anything Jisoo whispered to her. The older girl eventually gave up, but Lisa kept feeling her gaze on her throughout the class- obviously concerned. Lisa appreciated it, but she really wasn't in the mood to talk about it.

Lisa sighed- her next class was with Chaeyoung.

A big part of her was always happy to go to their shared class, and it was still there, but now another half was dreading it. She'd been trying to figure out just how to say that someone had caught them making out- and that more people could find out.

Someone tapped her shoulder, making her jump slightly before she turned to see Jisoo standing next to her desk. The class was empty.

"Hey, class is over." Jisoo said, eyebrows furrowed. Lisa nodded at her, gathering her things and getting out of her seat. Jisoo put a hand on her shoulder.

"Are you okay?" She asked. Lisa mustered up a smile.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I be?" Lisa replied.

"I don't know, maybe about the fact that you and Chaeyoung were caught-"

"She and Chaeyoung were what?"

Lisa and Jisoo jumped, eyes snapping away from each other and to Chaeyoung, the girl walking into the classroom. She was looking at both of them curiously, head tilted like a puppy. Lisa felt her heart melt.

Jisoo glanced at Lisa, before clearing and meeting Chaeyoung's eyes.

"Nothing, just that you and Lisa were absolutely adorable this morning. I gotta go to class, I'll see you guys at lunch." Jisoo quickly said, scurrying away and leaving the two alone. Remind Lisa never to rely on her in a zombie apocalypse.

Chaeyoung watched her go before looking at Lisa again, eyebrow raised.

"What's up with her?" She asked. Lisa glanced away, shrugging.

"No idea." She replied. Chaeyoung stared at her, clearly noticing something was off. She bit her lip, then sighed and linked her arm with Lisa's.

"Well, we can talk to her later. Let's go to class." She said. Lisa was momentarily surprised- she expected Chaeyoung to ask what was wrong, just like earlier that morning. But all she did was pull her out of the room, walking them both down the hallway in silence.

Lisa wanted to talk about something- anything, just so it wouldn't be so quiet. But she had nothing.

Luckily, their next class wasn't so far away from Lisa's first period, so they got there pretty quickly. They both sat down in their usual spots in the front row, side by side. Neither of them said anything, Lisa scribbling in her notebook absentmindedly.

"Damn, trouble in paradise?" A voice said next to them.

Lisa's blood ran cold, her head whipping up to look at the person. It was Moonbyul. Lisa's heart pounded at her words- did she know too?

"What do you mean by that?" Lisa said, voice shaky. Moonbyul quirked an eyebrow, Chaeyoung doing the same.

"Nothing? I was just playing around. You guys are just so close, you know. So seeing you not talking was just a bit weird, is all." She explained. Lisa visibly relaxed, gulping down the lump in . She didn't know.

The bell rang, signalling the class was starting. Moonbyul left them both, going back to her own seat in the middle row. Lisa didn't look at Chaeyoung, didn't want to see the confusion and concern in her eyes. She just wanted the day to end already.

The class went by without a hitch, save for when they were left to do their class work and Chaeyoung wanted to work together. Lisa loved when they got to do that, but today she really wasn't feeling up to doing anything at all.

Chaeyoung could tell, and Lisa knew that.

When the class was over, she wasn't surprised when Chaeyoung took her arm after grabbing their stuff. She wasn't surprised when she dragged them out of class and completely disregarded Jennie and Jisoo at Lisa's locker, waiting for them to go to lunch.

"We'll meet you there!" Lisa shouted back, the two of them watching Chaeyoung drag her out the door. She pulled her all the way to underneath the bleachers outside, finally letting go when they were safe and alone.

"Okay, Lisa. I've tried to be patient with this, but I really can't anymore. What the  is going on? You're spacing out a lot, you aren't talking to me, you're barely paying attention in class- what's wrong?" Chaeyoung said, crossing her arms.

Lisa sighed deeply. She really wished she had more time to think about this. She didn't want things to spiral out of control once she told her.

"Nothing is wrong. I swear." Lisa said. Chaeyoung looked at her with a look that said she wasn't buying it anymore.

"I don't believe you. Why won't you just tell me?" Chaeyoung said, a flash of hurt in her eyes. "Don't you trust me?"

Lisa's eyes widened, her heart picking up speed.

"What? Of course I trust you." She said, grabbing Chaeyoung's hands and holdi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter