Their Fathers

7 Fathers

Chapter 2: Their FATHERS

You looked at their fathers face. They seemed happy to see the kids.

"Let's go inside kids, let Appa have some rest," you walked toward the door and punched the code.

You put the picnic basket on the table and went to the kitchen.

"Y/n-ah, I want juice," you heard Jungkook yelling from the living room. He was busy wrestling with Haneul. When with Jungkook, you feel like you have to take care of three kids instead of two.

"Yah Kookie! Just take them by yourself. They just got back from walking," Hoseok said while fiddling his phone with Aeri. Showing her places that they went while they are on tour. 

"It's alright Hobi," You threw juice box at Jungkook. He caught it. "Thanks."

"I thought you guys still on tour. You didn't say anything about coming home," you asked Namjoon.

He still resting on the sofa. "We are. Tomorrow we will fly to Singapore. We're just transit here to see the kids."

"And getting something from the studio. Some genius forgot to take the music planner and we had to redo all the things again," Yoongi snickered at Namjoon. He just grinned.

You chuckled at their bickering. Taehyung and Jimin still sleeping on the couch. Cuddled up together. 

All of them looked so tired. You can see Jin's eyes puffed. You smile and patted Jin's back. "Just go and take a shower. I will prepare dinner for you guys."

Jin smile widely and have a thankful face. At last they can have a home cooked meal. He was tired with fast food along the tour. "Do you need my help?" He asked.

You shook your head. "Just make sure  all of the KIDS shower," you laughed.

Jin let out big laugh and take Aeri from Hoseok. "Come and shower with Appa. Haneul-ah, come."

Both of the kids followed Jin to upstair and you disappeared into the kitchen. While prepping for everything, you can hear Jin screamed from upstair when Aeri decided to run around the house with wet feet, wearing pink bathrobe. You peeked into the living room and saw Haneul already in his PJ's, trying to wake up Namjoon. "Appa, it's your turn to shower." Namjoon just groaned and turn his back to Haneul. You continued to stir the beef stew. Later on, you heard a loud groan and Namjoon saying, "I'm up! I'm up." You guessed Haneul must used wrestling move that he learned from Jungkook on Namjoon. 

You take a second peek when the hall seemed to be quite and you saw Namjoon, Jin and Hoseok had changed. Yoongi, Taehyung and Jimin is no where to see. They must be taking the shower since the house have four bathroom. One in your room, one in Haneul's room, one in Aeri's room and one is hallway bathroom. 

Jungkook still lying on his stomach when Aeri wake him up. "Appa, wake up. Let's go shower." Jungkook still lying like a statue. He doesn't even budged when Aeri shook his body hard. 

Aeri just giving up and went to snuggle beside Jin. She handed him a pink towel with Minnie Mouse picture. "Appa please help me dried my hair."

Jin take the towel and dried Aeri's hair thoroughly before combing through Aeri's hair. 

"Didn't Unnie teach you how to dry your hair?" Jin asked while combing.

"Yeah! But I like it when Appa do it," she said and snuggled herself between Namjoon and Jin. Namjoon took Aeri's feet and put it onto his thigh. 

"Did you shower properly?" Namjoon asked while playing with her toes.

Aeri is laughing and trying to take her feet of Namjoon. 
 
Haneul take a look at Jungkook. Mischievous smile formed. He take Jungkook left foot and fold it inward between his body. 

"ARGHHHHH!" 

The loud scream make you rushed to the living hall. 

Your eyes become big at the sight of Haneul and Jungkook. 

"Help me Hyung!" Jungkook said to Namjoon, Hoseok and Jin. They just laugh.

"It is your fault. Teaching those kind of things to the kids," Hoseok laughed.

Nobody realised that you were behind them, watching the situation.

Haneul letting go Jungkook left foot and start attack his right. Jungkook managed to turn his body upward and caught Haneul hands. Put Haneul in locked position and start pinned his thigh onto Haneul thigh. 

"Aeri-ah, help Oppa," Haneul turned to Aeri. Aeri rushed to help her brother and that's when you interfered. Last time she helped her brother, she had swollen forehead.

You hugged Aeri from the back to stop her and glared at Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok. They were shocked. Not knowing that you were watching everything. 

You went to Jungkook and Haneul and give a 'stop this things right now' look to both of them. But neither of them want to give up. 

You pinched both of them by the cheeks. But you pinched harder on Jungkook's making him letting Haneul go and Haneul get up from Jungkook body. Both of the boys rubbed their cheeks and sit on the feet. You glared at Haneul and he went to his time-out position. Raising both of his hands. His eyes started to tear.

"You should not do that to your Appa. It is dangerous you know," you said to Haneul. "Do you understand?" 

He nodded his head.

"Put down your hand."

You looked at Jungkook. He just chucked his shoulder. "What? He start it first," Jungkook point to Haneul. 

"That doesn't mean you should put him in that locked position. You know it hurt."

He let out sigh. "Okay. Haneul-ah, I'm sorry." He rubbed Haneul wrist. 

"Appa, I'm sorry too."

"Now go to shower. Then we can have dinner." You said and return to kitchen. "And please help to set the table up."

Tonight dinner is noisier than before. Aeri sit between Yoongi and Taehyung. Yoongi calmly eating while Taehyung made airplane noise while feeding Aeri. 

"She can eat by herself you know," Yoongi said to him, showing his poker face. 

Taehyung give his boxed smile, "I know. I just miss doing this. You just see Hyung. She looks cute when eating." Taehyung looked smitten by Aeri. 

"Yah! How can a person look cute when eating," Yoongi said.

Taehyung insisted him to look at Aeri. She was chewing her meat slowly and swallowed it. Taehyung gave her last spoon of rice mixed with beef and take it to . Taehyung playfully move the spoon, not letting she eat, and Aeri face becomes flustered. "Appa!" She whined. 

Yoongi smacked Taehyung hand and take the spoon towards Aeri. Aeri looked over him and smile. Yeah! She's cute. Even cold Min Yoongi look warm right now. 

While Haneul and Jin on the other hand were fighting over a meat. You were surprised to see Jungkook and Jimin didn't join the meat fight. They just laughed when Jin lost the meat fight and Haneul grinned at his meat. Namjoon keep eating while checking something on his phone and Hoseok is taking a big bite on the meat.

You chuckled at the sight. You know that the boys miss the kids. So do the kids. They keep asking when their fathers will be coming home.

And you will surely will miss this moment.