Her Again!

7 Fathers

A/n: Thanks guys for the patience. ❤ I'm having so much things going on lately but I'm happy now. Here is a photo to cheer you up too! Thank you for your subscription! Old and new!❤

Chapter 22: Her Again!

Jin's car slowly approaching the house before he saw someone near their gate. Someone he really knew. Someone he didn't see for a long time.

"Hey Jin, who's that?" You pointed out at that slender woman wearing navy blue sleeveless dress work that hastily clanking her way out from the house gate.

Jin cursed under his breath when he saw the woman again and quickly looked at Haneul in the back seat. Luckily the boy was fast asleep.

Jin drove along passed the house and you saw Yoongi and Namjoon glowering at the unknown woman but she seemed unbothered with their glares. You still spying on them using the rear-view mirror until you lost track of them. 

Jin pulled over to the sidewalk after a short drive from home. His 'thank god' erratic breath was heard repeatedly.

"Jin? What happened? Who is she? Do you know her?" You looked at him, demanding some explanation. She must be someone he knew very well because Jin still spouting God's name from his plump lips.

Jin inhaled and exhaled deep breath.

In. Out. In. Out. In. Out.

"Let's get out for a while," Jin sighed after he's calming down. He opened the car door and stepped outside. 

Jin opened your door, helping you stepped out from the car.

You followed him. Jin leaned his body against the car boot.

"That-that-is Nari."

You snapped after hearing her name. So, that's their mother. She looked young for someone who already had two kids.

"That's why I drive away from home just now. Haneul cannot face that woman again. Only God know what will happen if that woman saw Haneul and Aeri again."

"Oh no! Jin!," you realized something after hearing things that Jin said. 

"What?" Jin holding your shoulder cautiously.

"What if Aeri saw her? What if she hurt Aeri again? What if--- " Your eyes popped out, blurting out every possibilities.

"Calm down," Jin looked at you.

"I don't think the guys let her see Aeri. Can you wait in the car for a while? I need to call Namjoon. Just-just don't tell Haneul. It's the last things that he should know," Jin gripping your shoulder, searching confirmation from you.

You looked at him dolefully and nodded slowly. You walked toward the car and Jin helped you sat down carefully and closed the door for you.

Jin swiped for Namjoon's number and waiting nervously for the other side to pick up.

He gritted his teeth and ended the call. He called again, waiting patiently.

"Jin Hyung," Jin heard Hoseok voice.

"Hope-ah, is-is-."

"Yes Hyung. She's still here. Namjoonie and Yoongi Hyung still talking with her," Hoseok understand why Jin choked on his own words right now.

"Where is Aeri?"

Jin heard shuffling and after a short pause, he heard Hoseok's voice again.

"Well, she's in the toilet when Nari rang the bell. Kookie and Tae brought her straight up to her room."

Jin exhaled in relief.

"We were just drove along the house and y/n saw Nari walking out with Joon and Yoongi."

"What? Did Haneul saw them too?" Hoseok sounded frantic on the other side.

"Luckily no. He's asleep and I made y/n promised that she will never told a soul about it."

"Oh My! I hope they can resolve thing peacefully with her," Hoseok sighed.

"Hope-ah, what does she want?"

"I don't know. I mean---once they saw her face on the intercom, Namjoon and Yoongi Hyung---they just stormed out."

"Hoseok Hyung, that woman is gone," Jin heard Jimin's voice over the phone.

"You can come home now Hyung. She's gone," Hoseok exhaled in relief. "But be careful."

"I will."
💧💧💧💧💧

Haneul opened his eyes after he felt a soft shook.

"Hey, we're home."

He opened his eyes slowly and looked at smiling Jinnie-Appa.

"Appa."

"Hey, let's go inside."

Haneul nodded, saw you getting out of car, walking slowly into the house. 

He saw all of his fathers were sitting in the living hall when he entered the house.

"Haneul," he heard Namjoon calling his name.

"Can you go to your room? Appa has something to discuss with Eomma," Namjoon looked at Haneul. He nodded and walked slowly to his room.

You sat down on the sofa. Now what?

You and the members waited until you heard his door closed from upstairs.

"I saw her. When we coming back from the clinic," Jin gritted his teeth, looking at the others.

"What does she wants now Hyung?" Jungkook's looked across the room towards Namjoon and Yoongi.

"She said we didn't gave her all the properties."

"What! She got the trust funds! Is that not enough anymore for her!" Namjoon short answer made Jimin huffed in rage.

"Lower your voice," Yoongi's eyes pierced through Jimin face.

"Haneul and Aeri could hear you."

"She said we lied to her. She want every properties belong to Seung Hae Hyung."

"And we gave her everything. The house, the car, the land, the building. What else does she want?" Taehyung clutched the small sofa squishy tightly.

"This house. She said we hide this from her and her lawyer said the agreement will be void because I failed to list and sign over all the properties," Namjoon face sullen.

"But we didn't know about this house until after we signed the agreement with her," Jin looked at Namjoon.

"It doesn't matter. She threatened to take away the kids again if I didn't signed over this house," Namjoon pressed his face against his palms.

"Their father gave this house to you Namjoon?" You couldn't hide the shock with your eyes wide opened. 

"No. I'm just the trustee until Haneul reach legal age and this house belong to them. How am I going to explain it to them later," Namjoon buried his face into his hand, sighing deeply.

"It's not your fault Joon," you patted his shoulder. Feeling guilty after showing your shock face before.

"How the hell did she knew about this house? We made sure that this location stay hidden every time we visit," Hoseok tapping his phone.

"She must had someone following us. There is no way she could knew this. We never told anyone about this house except our managers," Yoongi bit his lower lip, trying to think every possibility.

"What should we do now?" You looked at them.

"Well, there only one option. We give her this house. I'm sure she will be out of our hairs in no time," Namjoon tapping fingers on his leg.

"What if she still following us? She done it once. What would prevent her from doing the same thing for the second time?" Jin said, balled up his fist. 

"Besides, the kids will ask why we suddenly move them out. What will we tell them? The truth?" Taehyung  looked at his Hyungs with distraught.

"Truth? I believed Haneul can accept it. What about Aeri? She will be shaking up again. Nightmares will start again. Do you really want to put her through all these screaming and crying again? Because that will happen once she heard that woman come again into her life," Jimin scrunched his face in anger and sadness.

All of them looked down. There is no way they would want Aeri to experience those horrible things again. She already suffered those nightmares once and it will break every and each of their heart to watch her experience it once again.

"But we cannot let Haneul and Aeri live here now. Not until we solve this problem with that snake!" Jungkook scoffed, shooking his head. 

"And where exactly can we bring them?" Hoseok sat restlessly on the sofa.

"We got tour incoming and we need to practice. We don't have enough money to buy another house and they got school. We nearly revoked our right and break the Children Service rules once when we pulled them out from school before."

"Hobi Hyung is right. We've been flagged once guys. Another flag, we lose the kids and they go into the foster system," Jungkook laid back on the sofa and smalk-kicked his feet into the air, vented up his frustration. Why did things always be in the way between them and the kids?

All of them lowered their heads, thinking about the solution.

"How about our house?" Jin proposed.

"Our house! That's right!" Yoongi seconded Jin's proposal.

"They have guard and everything." Hoseok nodding his head, approving Jin's idea.

"What about school? Our house is far from their school. Should we transfer them to the nearer school in that area immediately?" Namjoon looked at Jin.

"Guys, school will be ended in a week. Next week is the last week they will be in school. No need to pull them out from the school," You convinced them everything was under control. For now.

"What about this house? What will we tell the kids why they had to move?" Jungkook asked his Hyungs.

"We will tell Haneul and Aeri the truth. After we move out," Jin nodded in assurance to Jungkook.

"For now, just packed lightly. Bring the necessities. We will come back from time to time to pack all the things," Namjoon looked at you.

"And y/n, please don't come here with the kids alone. At least bring one of us if you ever need to come here with the kids. You don't know how dangerous Nari is," Namjoon brood eyes looked at you.

You nodded in understanding to him.

"Let's go and help the kids packing," Yoongi getting up from the couch and straighten his body.

"What will we say for now if Haneul and Aeri ask?" Taehyung asked.

"Just say that we will have sleep over at your house then," you looked at them.

"Sound good for now." 

All of them nodded their head.

"Me and Jimin will help Aeri," Yoongi pulled Jimin's hand toward the stairs.

"Kookie and I will help Haneul," Taehyung dragging Jungkook following Yoongi's steps.

"Namjoon, I think you should call our lawyer. Tell him all the story and sort everything out with him," Jin looked at Namjoon.

He nodded nd grabbing his phone, walked away from the living hall.

"I'm going to help them upstairs Hyung," Hoseok getting up and leave you and Jin in silence, just staring at each other.

"Jungkook, Hoseok and I can drive you and the kids to school and anywhere that you need to go. If it given that we had free time. But I'll try to arrange the transportation to you and the kids," Jin smiled softly at you. His face trying to assure you that everything will be alright.

"I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks though," you were bowing in guilt, feeling debt to him.

"Don't say things like that. Thanks for always be with Haneul and Aeri. Thanks for not leaving us when we need you the most," he gripped your hand softly, conveying his overwhelming feeling.

You just smiled back at him and squeezed his hand softly.

"Come, I'll help you to your room," Jin stand up and extended his hand towards you. 

You smiled and grabbed it firmly.

After you close your door, you grabbed your luggage bag and put a few clothes along with your other necessities.

You looked around the room. It's a beautiful house. You created many great memories with Haneul, Aeri and their fathers here.

On the other side of the room, you were laughing when you heard Aeri's little quarrel with Jungkook and Taehyung. Who would have guess that Jungkook will be a little strict with his daughter.

"I want to bring all my pajama!" She stomped her cute feet onto the floor.

"You can bring a few of your pajama Little Miss. End of discussion," Jungkook crossed his hand across the chest, giving firm look towards Aeri.

"Tae-Appaaaaa~" Aeri long whining made Taehyung looked at her with sympathy.

"Can we at least take five pajamas Kookie?" Taehyung hugging one of the Aeri's plush.

"Hyung, don't encourage her. Come on Aeri, bring out your pajamas and other clothes," Jungkook tapping his fingers on the purple suitcase.

Aeri's face looked like a small kitten that being kicked in the stomach and being left in the rain.

She sighed a little and dragging her small feet across the room.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with little puppy eyes.

Ahhh! These two people! Can they not doing that!

"I'll tell you what, if you can pack everything into this suitcase, Appa let you choose which room you want to sleep tonight," Jungkook just lost in their game. Damn those big brown eyes that they have!

Aeri smile lit up the room. She run and hugged Jungkook.

"Love you Kookie-Appa!"

"I love you too honey!" Jungkook hugging Aeri back.

"Come now princess, let's go and pack your things up," Taehyung putting some of her clothes into the suitcase.

Aeri scurried hurriedly and picked a few of her favorite clothes.

On the other hand, Haneul was packing his things more calmly.

He only nodded when Yoongi and Jimin said they will be having sleepover at their fathers' house.

Yoongi and Jimin just help him arranging them into the suitcase.

"Hey Haneul," Jimin called him after saw a small backpack with hand held luggage beside his bed.

"Yes Appa?"

"What's with this bag?" Jimin pointed to the bag beside the bed.

"Didn't Eomma tell you guys?" Haneul put down his shirts into the suitcase.

"Tell us what?" Yoongi and Jimin shoot quizzing looks to Haneul.

"I have camping this weekend."
🐾💧🐾💧🐾💧

Jimin peered into your room when he heard Hoseok voices inside.

"Why you have so little things?"

"Hobi! Stop looking into my bag. I'm warning you."

"But I wanna help you," Hoseok fiddling your bag zip. 

"Help her with what Hyung?" Jimin sudden intrusion shocked both you and Hoseok.

"Jeez! Learn to knock Mochi!" Hoseok throwing a pillow towards him while rubbing his chest.

"The door was opened," Jimin stuck out his tongue.

"Stop it you too. Both of you not much of any help though," you kept rummaging the wardrobe and found the white long sleeve with blue floral design belted shirt dress that the members gave you as a present two months ago.

"Hey that's our dress," Hoseok chirped when he saw it.

"How come you never wear it?" Jimin  laying on the bed, facing you with hand under his cute chin.

"Pfft! I did wear it," you scoffed playfully at them.

"Then why we never saw you in it?" Hoseok shrugged his shoulder.

"We would like to see you wear something that ours," Jimin winked his half-moon eyes to you.

You hitched! For a moment, you could swear this man turned from fluffy to y!

"You weirdo Mochi!" Hoseok hit Jimin's body with a pillow repeatedly.

Jimin rolled over and laugh while Hoseok kept on hitting him with the pillow.

You shook your head and continue to find another dress in the wardrobe.

"Hey y/n, Haneul said he has camping this weekend," Jimin finally defended his body from Hoseok hitting.

"What camping?" Hoseok stop the pillow fight and looked at you.

"Omo! I forgot to tell you guys," you walked back to the bed. Jimin scooted over to Hoseok to give you space.

"He told me last week. And he had permission form to sign by his guardian. I totally forgot about it when Haneul and Aeri asked me to take them to your concert."

You opened the drawer beside your bed and took out a white sheet. You gave to Hoseok.

"You can give it to Namjoon. He can sign it off as Haneul guardian," Hoseok said as he read the form.

"Namjoon Hyung is their sole guardian," Jimin took the form from Hoseok and read it too.
 
"Joon said their mother signed over parental right to him," you peered the  two men in front of you.

"Yeah! Nari told the court she want to signed over the parental right to Kim Namjoon. Court asked her to review her decision once again but she insisted. That's why court granted the title to him even though he's not married yet," Hoseok hugged the pillow close to his frame. He gave you a bitter smile. 

You smiled back to him and put your last pieces of clothes before zipping your bag.

Yeah! Whenever the talking about Nari went out, there will be something bitter to it!