Please Appa!

7 Fathers

Chapter 7: Please Appa!

When they arrived at the hotel, the pink haired swiped the card, unlocked the door. They all went into the suite. The others wait in the living room while the dark brown haired put sleeping Aeri on the bed. Her body return to normal temperature thanks to your treatment. 

"Jin Hyung, is Aeri okay? Do we need to bring her to doctor?" The purplish haired asked. His face looked worried.

The dark brown haired shook his head. 

"She is alright. Thanks to that Unnie that treat her. She just need some rest. You don't need to worry Namjoon-ah. I'm going to change her cloth," Jin opened the luggage bag and rummaged for Aeri's pajama. Changing Aeri into something more comfortable. He tucked her blanket properly and kiss her forehead. 

On the other side of the room, Haneul just bowed his head, sitting on the chair. Acknowledging his fault. All of his fathers looked at him. 

The light cough from the black haired flinched Haneul. "I hope you were reflecting yourself young man."

"Y-y-yes. I'm sorry Appa. I know I shouldn't do that," Haneul keeping his head down. Guilt is building up in his chest. He knew that his action nearly harmed Aeri. 

Haneul raised his head up when he felt soft pat on his head. Yoongi was giving him gummy smile. "Yah kiddo. Don't do that again. You nearly gave Appa heart attack."

Haneul hugged Yoongi. Yoongi gave a  gingerly smile and rubbed Haneul's shoulder.

"Okay, you go showering now. Appa will treat you guys with delicious dinner tonight," the gray haired pushed Haneul toward his room. 

"Waaa! Tae-Appa will treat us. Make sure to eat a lot!" The orange haired clapped his hands.

Haneul went inside the room and showering while Taehyung return back to the living room.

"Thank God nothing happened to them!" The light brown haired exhaled loudly when Haneul was in the room. Letting out relieves breath. 

"Yeah you are right Kookie! Just imagine if we couldn't find them," the pink haired rested his head on the couch.

"Luckily you realized that they were gone Jimin-ah," Namjoon gave soft slap on Jimin's elbow. Jimin cracked a smile and ran his finger through his pink hair. 

"This is our first trip with them. How could we be so careless with the kids. If something did happened to them, I will regret this for the entire life," the orange haired seemed to be disappointed with himself. Sadness plastered across his long face.

"Hobi-ah, this is our first time becoming real fathers to them. We can learn from this mistake," Yoongi looked at Hoseok. "Don't get too worked up."

"HAHH!'

Seven of them let out the sigh at the same time. They looked at each other and laughed chiming across the room. 

"Well we did became a father at young age," Taehyung let out deep laugh.

"Yeah. Stupid fathers," Jin added.

Haneul went out from the shower with astonished when he heard his fathers laugh. 'Why did they laugh?'

He put his cloth on and went back and forth the room while drying his hair with towel. After 10 turns of back and forth, he sat on the bed. He was still thinking about you. Your crying face still vivid in his mind. The way Hang Sil dragged your hair make him clutched his fingers. He felt sorry because he couldn't do anything to help you while you willingly helped him and Aeri even though this is your first time meeting. 

How would he break this up to his fathers.

He really want you to go with them tomorrow. He don't know what with his heart. It's just aching when he saw how you treat him and Aeri. He never felt like that with anybody for a long time and he can't deny that he secretly loved that warm and honest feeling. 

When he muttered the words in from of your house earlier, all of them just thought he was joking and he was just being thankful because you helped him and Aeri. 

Haneul opened the door, the laughter toned down. He walked slowly towards the couch and sat beside Hoseok. 

He looked at each of his fathers faces. His words stuck in his throat. He gulped and inhaled deeply.

"Appa. I want to say something. Can I?" He started his question with firm tone.

When they heard his tone, all eyes were focused to Haneul. All of them looked at each other before Yoongi nodded and opened his mouth. "What is it?" Yoongi looked at him.

"I-I mean it when I asked Noona followed us back to Seoul," Haneul looked straight to Yoongi eyes.

Haneul couldn't read his fathers expression. They all had mixed reaction when they heard his request.

Their faces were expressionless. All of them love Haneul and Aeri even though they were adopted. But his request was a little too much to consider.

"Why-why do you want that Unnie to come with us," Namjoon gave Haneul a chance to explain himself without making any judgement.

"She is a good person," Haneul's fingers digging into his knee. 

"Haneul-ah," Namjoon exhaled harshly. "You just met her today. How do you know she is good."

"She helped me and Aeri even though she didn't know who we are."

"That still didn't define her kindness. Anybody could do that," Jin tapped the end table near the couch.

"I saw her crying today."

All members looked at each other again. Trying to decipher Haneul's mind.

Haneul stand up from the couch and sit on the floor. All of members face became nervous. Haneul putting his leg into bowing position, bowed down on the floor to his fathers.

"I saw a man pulled her hair. Hurt her hand. He told her to go out from that house before tomorrow. He wants to do bad things to her. Please Appa. Please helped her. I promised I wouldn't ask for anything else Appa. Please!" his voice cracked. Tears formed at the corner of his eyes. 

Their jaws dropped. This is first time Haneul asked for something. He always been a modest and composed boy. His fathers rushed to his side. 

"Haneul-ah, get up," Taehyung tried to pull Haneul's hand.

"Promise me first Appa!"

All of them looked among themselves.

"YES, WE WILL!" All of them answer at the same time.

He raised his head and smile to them with teary eyes.

✌️🏻✌️🏻✌️🏻✌️🏻✌️🏻✌️🏻✌️🏻

Note: Hey guys. Thanks for reading this story. I hope you guys give a lot of love to this story. ❤ love you guys. And sad news, I will not be able to update regularly nowadays because of work.😑 But I'll try update every week on weekend. Let's hope I don't have extra program this weekend and so on. I'll try to draft everytime I have time. Thanks guys. Keep supporting!👉🏻👈🏻

P/s: I'm too tired after 4 hour raking my brain to double check the spelling or grammar. It is frustrated when the idea for drabble is flowing than the idea for actual chapter. Love you guys!