Lazy Day

7 Fathers

A/n: Thanks guys for reading this story. Continue to support #7Fathers. ❤.  Thanks for reading guys.

Chapter 21: Lazy Day

It's a comfy day after a hectic situation last night. 

The cozy ambience in the house made Yoongi wanted to lay down lazily for the whole day.

The house still sound quite. He looked at his phone screen.

11.17 a.m.

There were no sign of life form in this house except Yoongi and......

"Hey Yoongs!"

Hoseok bear-hugged his pale Hyung.

Yoongi grunted in displeased! There went my cozy and comfy morning.

Okay! Pale and grumpy Hyung. Hoseok changed his mind after being greeted with a screeching grunt.

"First of all, it's Yoongi!" Soft smacked landed on Hoseok's back.

"Second, it's Hyung to you," Yoongi flicked Hoseok's forehead lightly.

"Ahh! It's hurt! Hyunggggg~" Hoseok rubbed his forehead.

"It just a little taste so you know what will happen if you keep on dragging this stupid nickname."

"That's not fair! You let others called you Yoongs!"

"Oh yeah? Like who?"

"Yoongs-Appaaaa! Hobi-Appaaa!" Loud voice from the stairs echoed followed by small footsteps sound.

"Like her!" Hoseok pouted.

"What? My sweet daughter can call me anything she like," Yoongi chuckled after Hoseok gave him 'cut your craps, Yoongs' stare.

"Hi baby," Yoongi opened his hands, waiting for Aeri to crush into his hug.

Aeri put her small hand around Yoongi neck and Yoongi nuzzled her hair playfully.

"Happy sweet birthday darling."

"Thank you Appa."

"No hug for Hobi-Appa?" Hoseok fake pout curved on his lips.

"Sorry Appa," Aeri pulled away her hug from Yoongi and started cuddling with Hoseok on the sofa.

"Happy Birthday Princess," Hoseok pecked her cheeky cheeks.

"Thanks Appa. I really like the present."

'What present?' 

Yoongi and Hoseok looked at each other.

"Eomma said you guys gave the tickets to Oppa and I as a present because we do well in exam," Aeri grinned widely, snuggling her small frame into Hoseok arms.

'Present huh?'
🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏

"Hi guys!" Groggy Namjoon walking toward the living hall.

The hall was in mess. Pillows everywhere. Taehyung and Jungkook were strumming on Nintendo Wii guitar, playing roaring Guitar Hero.

He took the remote and off the blasting music.

"Ahh~~ Hyung! I nearly win over Kookie. Give me back the remote!" Taehyung whined, looking at Namjoon.

"Thanks guys for waking me up in this fuc..." he halted after Jin cleared his throat loudly and stared at him with 'Kids here! So censored yourself!' glare.

Namjoon peering and saw Jin watching over Aeri and Haneul playing chess at the end of the hall. These two kids looking back at him and continued their game.

Taehyung and Jungkook huffed and pouted, plopped down on the sofa after their guitar match being interrupted.

"Hmm.. Anyhooo.. what with this ruckus early in the morning? Can we get some rest?" Namjoon sat down, relaxing his head on the sofa.

"It's 12.30 in the afternoon Joon," Jin get up from the chair, leaving the children immersed in their game and walked by Namjoon, smacked his head lightly. 

"Hey! What did I do to deserve that?" Namjoon rubbed his temple.

"You were bad to y/n last night. That's why you deserved a good smack to put some sense back into your stupid head," Jin whispering, not wanting the kids to hear anything again about the last night dispute.

"Language Hyung. You don't want the kids to start cursing 'stupid' now," Namjoon mocked back at Jin. 

He chuckled when Jin glaring down at him.

"Besides, we already settled down the conflicts between us," Namjoon said softly, rubbing his neck.

"When?" Three pairs of eyes looking at him.

"Last night. Oh, annndd.. I also-kind-of accidentally told her about Nari."

"WHAT!"
🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏

You walked down after a long sleep. You didn't realized you continued to talk with Namjoon until 4 a.m. last night.

All the stories about the Haneul and Aeri with their mother, Nari echoed in your mind repeatedly.

You gripped the stairwell when you nearly lost steps. Maybe the painkiller really kicked off hard!

The commotion drew you closer to the kitchen. 

You saw table full with take-away food. The smell of tteokbokki sauce wafted through kitchen. 

"Eomma!" Aeri ran down from the chair and hugged you.

"Woah! Easy there buddy. Eomma still cannot walk properly," Jin walked toward you and took Aeri's hand, headed back to the chair.

"Come eat y/n. We ordered delivery food today. Jin-Hyung had given up cooking for us," Yoongi pulled a chair and gesturing you to sit.

"Yah! How can I cook if you guys want a full course meal in 15 minutes. Jeez! This kid."

You chuckled and sat down. You peered on the table. Taehyung and Haneul took a mouthful bibimbap while Hoseok scooped japchae into small plate and gave it to Aeri. Yoongi took a soondae into his mouth and Jimin heated a few packs of instant rice in the microwave to be put into tteokbokki sauce.

"I ordered samgyetang for you. I hope you get well soon," Namjoon put a bowl of chicken soup in front of you.

"Aww Joon! You don't have too."

"You need it after what happened last night," he winked at you.

You hitched a breath. What's wrong with him.

You shook you head and took a first sip of the soup. The freshness and nutritious taste attacked your taste bud.

"Y/n-ah, today we need to see the doctor again. We need to examine your feet again," Jungkook reminding you about the appointment.

"Ahh! That's right. We need to hurry," you quickly slurping on your soup. The clock ticking at 1.30 p.m. Your appointment due on 2.30 p.m.

"Don't worry, I'll drive you there," Jin said, stuffing another spoon of rice into his mouth.

"Can I go with Eomma today?" Haneul asked, looking at Jin. 

Jin looked at you, looking for your approval.

You nodded at Haneul. "Of course you can but it's just a boring visit though."

"Appa~~ I want to go too," Aeri whined after her brother was 'approved' to follow you.

"No you can't young miss," Namjoon cooed at her. "You will spend some time with Appa. Besides today is your birthday."

Aeri puffed her cheeks but smiled in a second when Taehyung played with her pouted.

"Okay then. Eomma, I will wait for you. We'll cut the cake together okay," Aeri hugged your neck. Giving a long 'mwwwaahhh!' at your left cheek.

"Awww! Appa want to do it too," Jimin flustered whine was heard.

"You want a kiss too Jiminie-Appa?" Aeri looked at him.

"No. I want to kiss Eomma too," Jimin cooing at Aeri, puffed his plump lips to his daughter.

You saw him wiggling his brows, messing with Aeri.

"If Jiminie-Appa can kiss Eomma, then I want it too," another whining from Hoseok. 

Really? You too Hobi?

You don't need these kind of teasing because you knew where this kind of thing will lead to, which were---

"Nobody is touching my Eomma!" Aeri was in tearing, trying to bear-hug you into her small frame.

"Would it kill you guys to stop teasing her?" Yoongi flicked both of Hoseok and Jimin wrists. 

"Hyunggg~~ That hurt," Jimin rubbed his wrist.

"The poor kid is crying. Serve both of you right," Namjoon glaring at both Jimin and Hoseok.

Namjoon looked at you trying to persuade Aeri. You hugged her and ensure that nobody will steal Eomma from her.

After Aeri started to call you 'Eomma', she seemed inseparable from you. It was like nobody can touch you, nobody can hug you and nobody surely can love you more than she do.

Doctor said you came into her life when she's trying to fill her void for mother's love. When you approved her to call you 'Eomma', that's when she started to be possessive about you. Luckily, she tolerated to share your attention with Haneul.

That's a good thing that ever happened to Aeri. The only things that the members were afraid of was you were not theirs forever. You surely will fall in love and find someone someday in the future and when you leave them, how will Aeri and Haneul cope with that again. Haneul is a grown up boy, he surely understand. But how about Aeri. For what she knows now, you will always be her 'Eomma' forever.

Namjoon snapped from his daydream when you nearly stumbled forward, trying to walk past the kitchen.

He rushed to your side, hugging your waist, helping you to balance your steps again.

"Thanks Joonie." 

"Be careful," he loose his grip on your body, watching you walking slowly to upstairs by yourself.

Namjoon's heart beat irregularly after that momentarily touch with you. He rubbed his chest to calm down the beating and the kicking.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU NAMJOON-AH?

🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏

A/n: Hi guys. Thanks for reading and the comments. I'm sorry because this story progress  was slow as we finally reaching few chapters before final chapter 🎉🎉🎉🎉  

Wish me luck guys! Borahae 💜💜