Bad Date?

7 Fathers

Chapter 15: Bad Date?

A/N: Hi guys! It's double updates today!(≧∇≦)/(≧∇≦)/ I know Christmas already passed. Sorry for my hectic schedule! I missed to update on Christmas! Anyways, enjoy and happy holiday guys! 

P/s: congrats Kim Taehyung on Number 1 Handsome Face 2017 🎉🎉🎉🎉

My first chibi drawing!

_______________________________________________
"So what did you do on Christmas?" Taehyung's sudden question shook you.

You stopped organising the groceries.

Christmas? Your forehead twitched. Christmas is two more weeks. Why a sudden question.

"Why do you ask?" You question back at him.

"Well, we have days off. So we're thinking about going back to our hometown. What about you?" He gave his boxy smile to you.

"Well.. I'm.. well...," you were stuttering because you really don't have any plan for Christmas. If they go back to their hometown, that's mean you will be alone, they will bring the kids with them. 

You fiddled your fingers on the counter top. During recent Chuseok, you already went to Jin's house with the kids. You feel bad because you felt like bothering them even though Jin's family didn't think so. You just don't want to bother them on their vacation.

"If you don't have any plan, you can go back with me. To Geochang. We can celebrate Christmas together. I mean-I mean with me and my family. We can't leave you alone like Chuseok," his eyes got bigger while he talked to you. His boxed smile never leave his mouth.

Your stomach felt fuzzy and warm when hearing him talk. It is great to have family during big holiday like that. But since you don't want to bother them anymore, you declined it politely.

"I'm sorry Taehyung-ah. I can't. I..."

"Whyyyyy!" He whined. Long one. Before you could finished your words.

"Because I don't want to bother you or your family or your vacation."

"But you will be alone again. And I never think that you are bothering me."

Taehyung pulled long face, pouting his mouth. 

"Taee~" you tried to have his attention.

He still motionless. Laying his head onto kitchen counter.

"You even went to Jin Hyung house during Chuseok. You just don't like me. I know it," he moping around the counter

"Taehyung-ah, it's not like that. I like all of you guys. And I still feel bad about that Chuseok. When I went to Jin's house during Chuseok, I felt like I was bothering him and his family. I feel like a burden. I'm outsider, you know. It feel awkward when seeing everybody with their family," you spoke softly, especially on the last sentence.

Taehyung lifted his head. His face looked sorry. He bite his lower lips.

"Look, you don't have to accept it right now. Just think about it first, alright. Tell me if you change your mind later. But I want you to know that you never a burden to me. And you never an outsider to us," he cracked wide smile, showing all his teeth.

You smiled at his words. Nodded your head.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

"Did you asked her?"

"Yeah."

"Soooooo....?"

"She said she don't want to bother me or my family."

"So basically she rejects it?"

"Yeah!"

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Y/n!"

"God! Can you guys stop shocking me!" You raising your voice a little bit. Your jumped nearly tossed away the laundry hamper.

"Sorry," smile plastered across Jimin's lips.

"What do you want Jimin-ah?"

"Well, you know that we got days off for Christmas, right?"

"Yeeeesss....?" Oh oh. You don't like where this thing going to go. Is he going to ask...

"So what do you do on Christmas then?" He smiled cheekily.

You groaned at his question. Not him too. You already rejected Taehyung offer. 

"No. I'm not free on Christmas," you continue doing the laundry.

He scrunched his nose. Making his lips into heart shape. Protesting at your answer.

"Jimin, please. I already told Taehyung. And I'm going to say the same to you. I don't want to..."

"Yeah I know. Don't want to bother us. But y/n-ah, you are not a bother or whatsoever. I really want to spend Christmas with you," his earnest face looked hurt with your rejection.

"I don't like when you are alone at home especially on holiday."

You took a deep breath. This have to stop. You gritted your teeth.

"Who said I'm going to be alone."

Jimin's eyes glided widely. 

"I'm-I'm going on a date that day," you just spurt everything that on your mind. 

"WHAT!"

🍀🍀🍀🍀☘️🍀🍀🍀🍀☘️

"SHE SAID WHAT!"

"Are you sure!"

"Yah! You guys were noisy!"

"She never told us about 'this boyfriend'!"

"This is her personal matter. Let her be."

"Don't you guys curious about this mysterious boyfriend?"

"Don't we have to practice our choreo?"

The dance studio became riot when Jimin dropped the news.

"No wonder she was rejecting my offer," Taehyung put his sad face on.

"Me too," Jimin hugged Taehyung's neck, pretending to cry on his shoulder. 

"Can't you guys break it off. It's her private life. Let her be," Namjoon pulled Jimin from Taehyung.

"Namjoon is right. We have to respect her privacy," Jin wiped sweats from his face.

"But I'm curious about her boyfriend," Hoseok chirped while stretching out.

"Me too," Jungkook secretly nodded.

"She said that she didn't have a boyfriend. Maybe she is meeting her friends," Yoongi's logic ceased down the commotion. 

"Yah Hyung, don't tell me that her friend is that guy from the store," Jungkook slapped his thigh. Remembering something.

"What guy?" Hoseok raised his brows.

"You know. Dae Hwan. The one that we met when I went to store with her. That-that day Hyungs have photo shoot jacket. The one that we had brunch with."

"Ughh! That annoying guy!" Jimin rolled his eyes. 

"Yah! I can't believe she turned me down because of that guy," Taehyung clutched his palms. 

"What guy?" Namjoon raised his brows.

"What happened at the store?" Jin also darted the question.

Since the Hyung line have photo shoot session first, they don't know the story about your so-called fateful encounter that day. 

"She told me, he is a friend from her hometown. But I heard that guy said he was her ex," Jungkook turned his head rotating to watch his Hyungs face. 

Before this conversation/gossiping session can continue, their choreographer teacher came into studio. All of story about you just disappear into thin air.

☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️

You didn't lie when you said you have a date. It is not really a date but someone did asked you out. 

Dae Hwan [9.30 p.m.]:
Do you free on Christmas Eve? I want to ask you out.

You didn't think twice and rejected the offer. You're hurting enough when he left you all-broken hearted before. 

You [9.30 p.m.]:
No. I'm sorry.

You surely will say no to that person but considering the circumstances now, you started to rethink again. What if your feeling bloom again after seeing his face. Your body seemed to be wavered when you saw him at the store after a long time. You trembled when he offered a handshake to you. Griping his hand again woke up the deepest, fondest memories in your heart even though his attitude is rude and obnoxious. 

Every messages that he sent causing shivers in your heart.

And now you're just fiddling your nails together. Thinking about Jimin and Taehyung's offer. Thinking about Dae Hwan's offer. It's really fine though to be alone on Christmas, you thought. It's always like that after your parents and foster parents died. You remembered your first Christmas with Dae Hwan. 

It was warm even though snow were raining down. He embraced your shoulder and you smile sweetly to him. When he held your hand while walking along the streets, looking at light and Christmas decorations, you felt like this is the man that you want to love for all your life. 

He even made promise under the mistletoe, that he would never leave you, that he will always love you. You still remembered it like it just happened yesterday. 

You eyes felt hot. You groaned! Hating this kind of feeling. 

☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️

Your morning was greeted by Aeri's face when you opened her door. 

"Morning sunshine. Rise and shine," you patted her hips. She moved a little bit, stretch out her hands. 

You kissed her forehead when she opened her eyes. You leave her room and went to Haneul's room.

You knocked and opened the door slowly. Haneul in his brown pajama. Tossing his body around when you shook his shoulder slowly. 

Aeri came from behind, hugging you. You turned and took her to bathroom when Haneul opened his eyes. 

"Let's brush our teeth first. Alright?" You smiled at her.

Aeri nodded her head. She reached her toothbrush and put some toothpaste. You just observed her movement. She did changed from the first time you saw her. She looked more independent now. Not a brat anymore. She washed her face and you took the comb, combing her hair and tied it into ponytail. Aeri ran in her white shirt saying 'Eat a lot like Appa' and yellow legging towards the kitchen. That shirt was custom-made by Jin. You chuckled at her. This kid is fond of food!

You walked to Haneul's room but no one inside. When you reached the kitchen, you saw Haneul was putting plates and glasses on the table. Aeri was taking chopsticks and spoons from the drawer. Aligned them next to plate. 

"Waaa! You guys are so hardworking," you clapped your hands and chirping your voice. Aeri smile shyly.

"I'm just helping Oppa."

You looked at them. They are good kids. You sometimes wondering what did their father do in his previous life   as he was granted with these beautiful angels. Even though you never met their real father, you seemed like to know him from Aeri and Haneul's stories and pictures.

Your were having the breakfast peacefully with the kids this morning. You forgot about the all of invitation that messing your head up until Haneul's question brought back the issue.

"Eomma, we will stayed with Kookie-Appa and Jimin-Appa this Christmas. They promised to show us Gamcheon Cultural Village and we are gonna eat a lot of seafood!" Haneul tell you with bright expression. You laughed when you saw his face literally lit up. You are wondering will Jungkook and Jimin be able to take care of them. 

"Yeah. Appa want to show me the rabbit warren," Aeri's all smile made your heart fluttered. "Can I get a rabbit Eomma?"

You laughed and shook your head. "If you want a rabbit, you must be able to take care of yourself first."

"Come with us Eomma? We can see the rabbit together," Aeri looked at  you. Batted her lashes to you. 

'Well like Appa like daughter'.

"Eomma have something to do on Christmas. So you guys have fun with Appa, alright?" You patted her hair.

She scrunched her nose and kept eating. Haneul also enjoying his meal silently.

After finishing the dishes and house chores, you sat down on the couch while Aeri and Haneul went to shower. You just stared at television and let the sound indulged in your daydream. 

'Ping!'

The phone notification popped your daydream. You reached your phone. It's the message from your group with other members.

Hoseok [10.40 a.m.]:
Sleepyhead! Are you awake?😎

You chuckled at his message.

You [10.40 a.m.]:
Yah! I woke up at 6 a.m. 😒 

You put down the phone. Then loud ping chimed again.

Jin [10.41 a.m.]:
Waaaa! So good!👍

You [10.42 a.m.]:
Why do you guys text me?

You don't want to beat around the bush. They rarely messaging you unless it was something that they don't want the kids know.

Jin [10.44 a.m.]:
The kids are going to go back to Busan with Jungkook and Jimin during Christmas.

You [10.44 a.m.]:
Yeah! I know. Haneul just told me.

Hoseok [10.44 a.m.]:
So.........

You [10.46 a.m.]:
Sooooo......?

Jin [10.46 a.m.]:
What about you?

You [10.47 a.m.]:
I will be fine. You guys don't have to worry.

Hoseok [10.47 a.m.]:
We'll feel bad when you are left all  alone.😢

Jin [10.48 a.m.]:
Yeah! Why dont you just join one of us during Christmas? So you won't be lonely.

You [10.50 a.m.]:
I already told Jimin and Taehyung about this. Thanks guys but I don't want to bother you guys. Besides I have date that day.

Your fingers loitering on the phone screen. Scrolling the texts. Wondering if you are making right thing. You really don't want all of them to feel bad leaving you alone. 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

BTS take a breather from their dance practice. Their chests heaved up and down, collecting the air. Sweats dripping from their hair to the forehead and chin. 

Hoseok took a towel and wiped his sweat while laying down on the floor. Namjoon and Yoongi drank the water like they were in the drought. Their Adam's apple bobbed up and down, gulping the water. 

Taehyung scrolled his phone, reading the texts from your group messaging. 

"Yah Hyung, I guess she really has a boyfriend," Taehyung said as he read the text.

"Why do you guys still talking about her boyfriend? Just let her be," Namjoon shaking his head. Cannot believe the members so worked up to know who is this rumoured boyfriend of yours. But deep down inside, he also.wondering about this 'friend' of yours. Its agitate his heart to know about it after Jungkook story.

"Our last performance is on 21 December. We will go back to Busan with the kids on 23 December," Jimin told the group his plan. Trying to change the story about you.

"Yeah, we will be back here on 26 December," Jungkook nodded his head.

"Don't forget to send pictures to us! We will miss the kids so much!" Hoseok pouted his mouth.

"Yea Hyung, we will," Jungkook made a promised gesture, showing his bunny smile.

"Okay let's start practice again," Hoseok stand up, pulling Jungkook and Taehyung hand.

☃️❄☃️❄☃️❄

Dae Hwan [2.30 p.m.]
Why didn't you pick up my call. Do you really have to work on Christmas eve?

You stared at his text. Ever since you rejected his offer, he kept on calling you demanding your explanation.

You sighed, stared at the back yard for a while, thinking about the offer. You seemed unsure with your decision but, it is the only way to stop the members from worrying about you. After all, a meeting is not harmful right! Your inner self talk to you. You knew Dae Hwan for a long time.

You reached for the phone and text Dae Hwan.

You typed some words but you delete it back when you saw it as needy text.

You [2.45 p.m.]:
Does the offer still on?

You try not to sound too needy.

Dae Hwan [2.45 p.m.]:
Yes! Yea! 😉 Do you want to meet me on Christmas eve?

His excited text made you smile. It is good to know that he wants to meet you so eagerly this time. 

You [2.47 p.m.]:
Yes. A meeting wouldn't be harmful right.

Dae Hwan [2.48 p.m.]
Can I pick you up at your house?

You thinking for a while. You can't let anyone know this house address. What if Dae Hwan come looking for you if something happened. This is not even your house.

You [2.49 p.m.]:
No thanks. Just give me the place address. I'll meet you there.

Dae Hwan [2.49 p.m.]:
Ok! 😄 I'll text you the place later.

You just let the text goes unanswered until another 'ping' chimes.

Dae Hwan [3.00 p.m.]:
11 Seolleung-ro 158-gil, Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu. Can't wait to meet  you! ❤

You looked at the address, hoping that you made a correct decision.

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

You put the last coat in Aeri's bag and zipped it up. You pushed the luggage bag near the closet and went to Haneul room.

"Did you pack everything?" You looked at Haneul. He was busy choosing his clothes from the closet. 

"Eomma, should I bring this?" He showed you a navy blue coat, "Or this," the army-green colored coat.

"The green one," you pointed at his army-green coat. Haneul put the coat into his bag.

"Haneul-ah, take care of Aeri. Don't go wandering without your fathers alright," you gave him friendly warning. He chucked a smile for you.

Their flight is tonight on 8.00 p.m. Jungkook called you earlier said that they will come and pick up the kids at 5.00 p.m.

You just wandered around the house. This house will be quiet for a while. You smiled while watching Aeri and Haneul playing video games. They were bickering a lot. Awfully a lot. Like their fathers. Cracked smile plastered across your face. Your dream crumbled when the door beeped. Jungkook went in with Jimin and Namjoon.

"Are you guys ready?" Jungkook hugged Haneul from behind, locking his neck playfully.

"Appa! I'm on my winning streaks here!" Haneul tried to shake Jungkook off his body. 

"Yah! What winning streaks? You are up against Aeri. Of course you would win," Jimin said as he sat beside Aeri. Pulling her into his lap.

"I never won even once when I played with Oppa," Aeri pulled long face, whined to her Jiminie-Appa. 

"Aww! Well let's Kookie-Appa take revenge on you. Alright?" Jimin took the controller and passed it to Jungkook. 

"Appa will help you Aeri-ah," Jungkook grinned and engrossed in the game with Haneul. Aeri cheering with Jimin when Jungkook win the match. 

Namjoon just sat on the couch, scrolling his phone. 

"Don't you guys need to go to the airport?" You asked when the boys seemed to engross in the games.

"Yeah! Yeah! Just a minute. We will go," Jungkook and Jimin's eyes still fixed on the screen.

"Yah! I'm giving you guys 5 more minutes, then we are out," Namjoon warning them.

"Did the other members went back to hometown already?" You asked Namjoon after giving up on Jungkook and Jimin.

"Yeah! Yoongi Hyung and Hobi already go back. Jin Hyung and Tae will go home tomorrow morning. How about your plan?" Namjoon asked you back.

You swallowed the gulp in your throat. "Well I'll be out on Christmas eve. I hope you guys don't mind."

"No. We are not. It's your holiday then," Namjoon shook his head. His dimple emerged when he smiled at you.

"What is your plan on Christmas again?" Jimin asked again, after Haneul and Jungkook closed their game and tidying the console.

"Well, I promised to meet my friend at this place," you grabbed your phone, scrolling around Dae Hwan's text, showing to Jimin.

Jimin mouth twitched when he saw heart emoji that Dae Hwan sent to you. He passed the phone to Jungkook whose had the same reaction. 

"Namjoon Hyung, you can give her a ride. It's near with your family gathering place right?" Jimin suggestion made you choked.

"No. No. It's fine. I can find this place myself."

Namjoon took your phone from Jungkook and read the address. "Well it's one way, I can give you a ride. It's not a problem. Besides it is hard to find this place during Christmas. That  area will be packed with people."

You just nodded in compulsion.

☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️

The kids looked so happy when they arrived in Busan. You smile when Jimin sent a video of the kids with rabbits. Aeri hugged a white-snow rabbit and nearly cried when they need to leave the rabbit and went to the cultural village. Haneul kept throwing the snowball to Jungkook and Jimin. 

 'Ping'

Namjoon [4.00 p.m.]
I will be there in 15 minutes.

You looked at the clock. You still have time.

You [4.01 p.m.]
Okay 👌🏻

You felt knot formed in your stomach. How are you going to talk with Namjoon. He is a good guy but you never be all alone with him before. Above of all, you feel nervous about Dae Hwan too. This is your first time meeting him again after the brunch incident. Will the feeling still lingers or it is already faded away? Will you let him looking down upon you again?

You opened the closet, took out a peach colored long sleeves knit top and a white winter jacket. You wear a straight cut jean. You don't have much cloths. You changed the cloth and combed your hair, putting down your hair which is you rarely do, putting some lip balm. You sprayed some perfume and checking your hair once again. It's all good.

You turn off all the switch, leaving only the living room lamp, in case you went home at night.

You closed the door and waited for Namjoon outside the house. It's not freezing yet. You saw the sky looked like crystal. You were holding a thin scarf in your left hand, wandering whether you should wear it or not and your wallet in your right hand.

Honk from a cab flinched you. You saw Namjoon waving from the cab. You waved back and walked towards it.

"I'm sorry I don't have a driving license yet," his wide smile cracked when you sit beside him. He told the address to the taxi driver. "My manager hyung already have day off and I don't want to bother anyone. Besides, Yoongi Hyung said I shouldn't drive for world peace," he grinned with adorable dimple.

"No it's okay. I feel bad to bother you during your holiday."

"Nah! Its fine. I can't let you go to the place all alone. It is your first time right going there."

You nodded sheepishly. Talking with Namjoon wasn't that bad. He always has new topics to talk and his gesture made him more fascinating. You couldn't get enough of his dimple. 

"Ahjussi, just wait for a while, I need to drop her off," Namjoon said when the cab stopped at the streets of shop. The driver nodded his head and parked near the street. 

Namjoon put on his face mask and hoodie, get off and opened your door.

"That place is over there. I'll walk with you." 

You screened his clothes. He is indeed a fashion icon. He was wearing all black theme, black long line t-shirt with black jacket and hoodie, black jeans and black beanie. His black shiny boot completed his style.

"Let's go," he urged you when he saw you in dreaming mode.

You followed Namjoon closely as there were many people on the streets. He will turn back occasionally to check on you, wondering if you were still following him. 

He looked nervously at you when you nearly lost in sea of people. He slow down his pace and tugged the end of your coat. Holding on it tightly, so you wouldn't be lost again. 

The pace slow down and stop in front of a fancy restaurant. You just shocked. What with this fancy setup? Is Dae Hwan finally lost his mind? He would never bring you to this kind of place, he once said to you, "You never fit in this society with these kind of outfit." You knew he won't invest this much on you except he want something in return.

You stared at Namjoon. Then you stared at your outfit. 

"Well I dressed wrong outfit for today I guess," you chuckled nervously when you saw the restaurant setup, trying to ease yourself.

"No. No. You looked fine," he shook his head, ensuring you. "Trust me."

"Y/n, I need to go now. If anything you just give me a call, okay?" He looked at you for the last time and walked away from you. You waved at him and looked at him until he lost in the sea of people. 

You looked around, looking for Dae Hwan. You looked at the clock, it's 4.45 p.m.

He's sure late! Your stomach churning faster when thinking the meeting with Dae Hwan. Will you be swayed into his embraced like before? Will you let him looked down on you again? 

You stared into the people that walked in front of you. Your sight lost in the crowds. You saw a couple walking holding hands tightly. You saw a man running against the crowds as he glanced at his watch. You seemed drawn in the deep thought for 15 minutes.

You blinked and reached the phone in your pocket when you feel the vibration. 

It's Namjoon!

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

"Hello?"

"Hello y/n. You still there?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"You left your scarf and your wallet in the cab," Namjoon can hear you rustled your sling bag and sighed.

"Yah! I'm so stupid! Where are you? I'll go to you," you said while slapping your head slowly. 

"No! No. You just stay there, I'll go to you again," Namjoon don't want you to lose in the crowds again. 

"Ah! Sorry for troubling you once again," he can hear your guilty voice, imagining you must bowed you head in forgiveness. It's just your habit. He just chuckled and muttered "Its okay. Do your date arrived yet?"

"No, he is not here yet. By the way, he is not my date. Just some old friend!" Your voice seemed flustered.

One minute later! 

"Oh God. He's here! Call me when you are near Joon-ah," Namjoon can hear some rustle. Why do you have to get so worked up over 'some old friend'. When he want to off his call, your voice echoed through the phone again.

"Dae Hwan-ah," your voice seemed shy.

Aish! This girl! Namjoon cursing in his heart. You must be pushing the phone into your pocket without hang up the call. 

Namjoon was in pinched. Should he hang up the call or just continue to hear it. It's feel so wrong but he is eager to know who is this Dae Hwan. He made a decision to off the call, respecting your privacy but the first words that came out from Dae Hwan's mouth made Namjoon glided his eyes, changed his mind. 

"Yah! What with this outfit? Can't you dressed properly!"

The cab stopped and Namjoon gave money without waiting for the change.

"I'm sorry Dae Hwan-ah, for dressing like this. I don't know that we will meet at this kind of place," your soft voice echoed through Namjoon's ear. 

'What are you apologizing for!' Namjoon fasten his paces. There were more people than before. So it is harder to walk faster. There is nothing wrong with your outfit! Namjoon muttered the words while walking. You looked adorable with your oversized knit top and your straight cut jeans. Your white flat shoes always complete you casual style. You always tied your hair when at home, this is one of the rare occasion where Namjoon can see your let-down hair. What with this guy! Every words that came out from his mouth is critism toward you and you just letting him doing that.

No wonder Jungkook called this guy annoying! He really is!

"Let's go buy a new cloth for you! I can't go inside that place with you looking like this."

"But-but! I don't have my wallet. Dae Hwan-ah!" He couldn't hear you clearly on the line. Only the rustle noise.

"Stop pulling my hand! It's hurt!" Namjoon hearing your voice again after a load of rustling. Then the phone goes quiet. Namjoon looked at his phone.

'Damn that battery!' He cursed!

Namjoon arrived at the restaurant but you were nowhere to be seen. He longed his head and saw you with a tall and quite stylish man near the park bench.

He walked towards you and your 'friend'. That Dae Hwan seemed to put his long arm onto your shoulder and you looked too terrified to shake his arm off. Your face looked choked and uncomfortable. 

He fasten his pace. "Y/n."

Both of you and Dae Hwan looked at you.

Namjoon grabbed you and pulled you from Dae Hwan's arm. He seemed shocked when he saw Namjoon action.

"A new one," Dae Hwan smirking at you.

"How many guys do you be with, y/n-ah since you moved here?" Dae Hwan question stung your heart.

Namjoon balled his fist. 

'Paappk!'

Before Namjoon moved his hand, a loud sound was heard. Your hand felt burnt. Dae Hwan rubbed his right cheek with wide eyes, looking shock at you.

Before Dae Hwan could say anything, Namjoon held your hand and pulled your closer to his body.

"I'm sorry, but she is with me," Namjoon pulled his face mask and smile to Dae Hwan. Then he walked away with you, leaving Dae Hwan dumbfounded.

You walked with Namjoon through the streets until you reached an old school theme cafe. Surprisingly, you didn't cry this time. Namjoon gestured you inside the cafe and sat at the corner of the store. 

 There were not many people inside the cafe. 

He handed your wallet and scarf. You took it and put in your sling bag, Namjoon sat still in silence.

"Joon-ah," this silent is killing you.

"Do you really like that guy?

"Huh?" You paused for a second at his question.

"Do you really like this Dae Hwan guy?"

"Uhh...No. I mean I used to like him before, but seeing him today, it is a No-No for me. I just realized that I can't stand him," you answered honestly. 

"Then why do you agree to go on a  date with him?"

"I-I I don't know," you played your fingers, sounded unsure. "Maybe because I don't want you guys to have pity on me. I mean all of you literally asked me what I want to do on Christmas."

Namjoon face looked guilty. "I'm sorry if you feel uncomfortable with that kind of question. We were just worry about you. We are not pitying you."

"I know," you smiled at him. "I'm sorry for making this stupid decision."

"Don't be. And you must not let others putting you down! Even if you used to love him so much! That doesn't mean you must accept everything that he talked about you."

You were surprised when hearing Namjoon's words. How did he knew that Dae Hwan said something bad to you.

"I forgot to turn off the call isn't it?" You smile after figuring out.

He grinned to you. "I'm sorry, I was going to off the call but then I heard the way he talk to you."

You took out a head band from your bag and wear it. Namjoon looked at you with question look.

"I love to let down my hair but Dae Hwan hate it and forced me to tie or braided my hair everytime we went on date. He said my hair is not beautiful enough to be letting down," you continued to adjust your hair in front of phone screen.

"That's why you always tied your hair around the house?" He asked.

You nodded. "I let my hair down today because I want to show Dae Hwan that my hair is not ugly. But I'm still not good enough for him."

Namjoon let out small laugh. "Well you look cute though with this hair," he gave the most sincerest compliment to you. "Just let him say what he want to say. You just have to be you."

"It's okay. Shouldn't you be at family gathering by now?" 

Namjoon slapped his head after hearing that. His mother must be calling him like frantic.

"Can I borrow your phone for a while," you nodded and handed it to him.

He dialed his mother's number.

"Eomma! This is my friend phone. I'm sorry. I'm gonna be late. My phone died. You go first with Appa. Don't wait for me. I'll go by myself later. Well-well-I got something to do right now. No! I'm not with my girlfriend. I don't have one! Eommoni! Just stop it. I will be there later. See you Eomma. Bye."

You just laugh when hearing Namjoon conversation with his mother. He looked like he is close with her.

"Do you hungry? Should we order something then?" He asked after hang up with his mother. He put your phone in front of you.

You were shock with Namjoon's question.

"Shouldn't you go to the gathering?"

"Well let's eat together first, then I'll send you home. I can go to the gathering by myself tonight," he winked at you, hand propped under his chin

"So what should we eat?".

❄😉❄😉❄😉❄