Concert 2.0

7 Fathers

A/n: Hi guys 😃 sorry for the late update. Again 😣 I'm trying but it's busy with me adjusting my life.. Love you guys 💜💜 thanks for bear with me..❤

Chapter 19: Concert 2.0

You held your head down when walking toward the changing room. Aeri and Haneul kept on praising their fathers performances. You heard Jimin laughing hard with Aeri when he knew that Aeri screamed 'I love you Appa' when they were dancing Dope. You kept clutching your thigh. The pain on your right ankle kept on throbbing. You surely sure that your ankle was swollen in purplish-red. You bit your lips. Enduring the pain. 

Haneul kept on glancing over you. He looked worried. He knew that his fathers gonna have a bloody raging with you. Even though he's only 12 years old, he grasped onto the situation much more quickler than the kids his age. Yoongi always said the past experiences matured him.

"Who wants to come with Appa for ice cream and cake?" Hoseok became cheerful as usual when the atmosphere full with gloomy aura after all of you arrived at the changing room.

Aeri jumping and raised her hands. Smile plastered across her face.

Jungkook was tickling her and teasing her, "Appa is going to steal your cake."

Haneul looked at you again, worried. Hoseok noticed the expression on Haneul face. He took Haneul's hand even though Haneul was reluctantly willing to go. He patted Haneul shoulder and mouthed 'Eomma will be fine' to him.

Taehyung carried Aeri on his shoulder and walked along with Jungkook. 

"Let's go Eomma," Aeri asked you to go with them. Softly tugging your hand.

You looked at her with guilty look and glanced for a while at Namjoon and Yoongi. Namjoon glared back at you, raising his brow.

"Eomma will wait here with Appa," you chirping and fake a smile, averting your eyes in embarrassment from the rest of the members as you knew that they knew you were lying through your teeth.

After bidding them goodbye and close the door, Namjoon looked at you with angry stare. You never saw him like that. You always make mistakes but today's mistake was your biggest one.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL ARE YOU THINKING!" 

The first lecture came out from Namjoon mouth. 

You were flinching.

"What the are you thinking? Bringing Aeri and Haneul here? At the concert!"

"Namjoon-ah, calm yourself. The kids will hear you!" Yoongi patted Namjoon's shoulder.

You were shocked as you never heard Namjoon cursing, not to you at least. You just sat on the chair, putting your hand onto your thigh. Balling up you fist. 

You even bowed your head. Regret filling your chest and mind right now.

"Do you know that it was dangerous to go out alone with the kids let alone coming to this kind of place with them! I TOLD YOU COUNTLESS TIME! What the actual is wrong with you!" He clutched his fist, biting his lower lips, trying to calm himself. His voice toned down but still  sounded sternly.

Anxiety and afraid was displayed across your face. Namjoon chest heaved up and down. Waiting to spat all the anger. 

Nobody dare to move even an inch.

Yoongi face was motionless and Jimin just stand behind him, clenching his sweater paws.

Jin's face became white as he worried about Namjoon's raging. It was hard to see him became heated like this.

Namjoon is a calm leader. He never clouded his judgement with emotion.

But when it comes to the kids, sometimes wise Namjoon kind of lost his judgement.

"OH GOD! I cannot believe this. What's wrong with you! Can you even think of the consequences of you doing stupid things like this! Do you think it's fun to do stupid things like this," Namjoon grabbed your shoulder. Trying to shake some senses into you.

"Yah Namjoon-ah! Control yourself," Yoongi interfered and Namjoon loosen his grip on your shoulder.

Jimin sat down beside you. His hand softly touching your fingers.

"I don't want to say who's right and who's wrong here. And we for sure, don't want to reprimand you but you sure know that this kind of things can lead to other bad thing," Jimin said to you with soft but stern tone. "The crowds could go crazy you know. Accident may happen"

"Yeah! That's right! What if someone pushed the kids and they fell! Or they got lost in the crowds or worst, missing! Can't you even think about how dangerous it was! And you didn't even bother to text us, telling where you are!" Namjoon grabbed his head. 

"If you can't even think about the kids safety, I think it's better if you  considered another job," Namjoon last sentence make your eyes teary.

You love Aeri and Haneul. Always.

How could you let them be in danger. You knew that your action can led them in dangerous situation but you were doing all this for the kids. 

You knew sometimes you made mistakes but that didn't implied that you didn't love Aeri and Haneul. Among of all member, Namjoon always the one who always reprimanded you when you're making mistakes, afraid that it will lead to something bad that can happened to the kids. Even though it was a small mistakes. Sometimes you took his gestures to the heart even though you knew it's only for the kids' safety

You felt the tears rolling to your cheeks slowly. You didn't even bother to wipe it. Your heart hurt along with your throbbing ankle. 

"I-I love them you know," your voice cracking up. Jin came to your side and rubbed your shoulder.

"Yah Jonnie! How could you say that! You know that she love the kids. And they love her too," Jin give quick slap on Namjoon's elbow. Punishing him for getting mad at you.

"Hyung! I'm being rational out here. If she thinks doing this kind of things with our kids is fun, why don't she just go and find another kids to take care of since I couldn't afford to let our kids get hurt just because she has that crazy idea! Besides we can lose the kids if these kind of things were out in public! That's our agreement with Nari!"

Jimin rose up from his seat and hold Namjoon's shoulder, "Namjoon-Hyung, this is going overboard. Just-just stop. She is crying already."

Your cheeks was wet with your tears. 
"They-they begged me to take them watch you guys performing." 

Your tear kept on streaming out. "They missed you guys! Besides it's Aeri's bi....!"

"What are you? A ing kid?" Namjon cut you in the middle. 

"What if they are begging you. You are an adult. Can you even ing think! Fuc...!"

The opened door halted Namjoon. Aeri and Haneul's face appear from the door. Seeing you in tears and Namjoon crossing his arms across his heaved chest, looking at you with raging glare. He looked a little bit shocked as the kids come back earlier that he thought.

"Eomma!" She screamed. "Why are you crying!"

Haneul come inside after Aeri ran to your lap. You hugged her. Tears kept on streaming down. Haneul hurried come inside and hugged you from behind. 

"Appa!"

"What did you do to Eomma?" You heard Haneul tone a little bit higher. He was looking at Namjoon with unwavering eye contact. 

Namjoon seen fear in Haneul eyes. It's fear for him. He looked at Aeri. Aeri was shaking in your hug. This situation caused her to recall the bad memory. The kids never seen or heard their fathers getting THIS angry. Strict? Yes. But Anger? NEVER.

Jin pulled out tissues and wiped your cheeks, rubbing your shoulder, trying to calm you down. 

Aeri's feet accidentally touched your ankle and you hissed loudly in pain. Not being able to contain your pain anymore.

"Yah! What happened to your leg?" Jin kneel down beside you. Checking your leg immediately.

He raised up your jeans and saw your  ankle swollen with purplish-red bulge. You gritted your teeth as the sharp pain throbbed.

All members rushed to your side. Taehyung took Aeri from your lap and Jimin dragged a chair in front of you. Jin put your injured leg onto the chair. 

He took off your flat and examined your ankle. You bit your lower lip as Jin trying to touch it. 

"I think you twisted your ankle. What happened?" Jin looked towards you.

You lowered your head. "I fell."

"Some people hit Eomma when we walked to Gate 5!" Haneul gripped your shoulder softly. 

"So you guys was not in the line?" Jungkook decked his neck to see Haneul. 

He shook his head. "Uncle Sejin asked us to go to Gate 5."

"Wait? So Uncle Sejin knew that you are here?" Jungkook asked, his eyes shook.

Haneul nodded his head. You kept on bitting your lips as the pain kicked in. Namjoon and Jin looked at each other. 

'Take her to clinic!'

Jin mouthed to Namjoon.

He bit his lower lip, looking guilty.

Jin glided his eyes again to Namjoon and he nodded his head reluctantly.

"Let's go to the clinic," Namjoon said with worried tone and reached out his hand towards you. You seemed shocked with his 360° attitude. Slowly you grabbed his hand and Jin helped you up. Namjoon put your hand on his shoulder as he help you walk. 

"I'll call Sejin-Hyung. We will wait for you at the entrance," Taehyung reaching for his phone calling Sejin.

You walked slowly with Namjoon, he paced his walk slowly so you can followed him. 

Jimin took Haneul and Taehyung took Aeri with them first. Jungkook walked in front of you while Jin, Hoseok and Yoongi stayed at the dome to pack things up before followed you to the clinic.

You walked slowly, sometimes Jungkook turned towards you to check on you. Namjoon kept silent along the way. 

You saw the car parked outside the entrance. Jungkook opened the front door and help you sat at the front seat. Namjoon and Jungkook sat at the middle seat and Jimin sit with Aeri and Haneul at the back.

"I have to take care of our stuff first with Hyungs. We'll meet you guys at home," Taehyung bid goodbye and closed your door.

You fiddling your finger as the car moved. Nobody said anything along the way. 

Namjoon just looked outside and Jungkook turned his glance to the back seat once a while. Watching Aeri started to get sleepy. She rub her eyes, leaning onto Jimin's frame. 

Jimin hug her closer and put his jacket on her, afraid that she will be cold. She closed her eyes, curled her body and snuggled into Jimin's warm hug. Haneul keeps on looking at you. His guilty face looked like a kicked kitten in the rain. He knew he shouldn't beg you in the first place.

15 minutes ride never feel so long. You feel reliefed when you saw the clinic sign. 

When you reached the clinic, Sejin and Jungkook helped you into the clinic. 

Namjoon sighed when he saw you trying to walk with Jungkook. 

Guilt started to build up in his chest. He took a deep breath. Gathering the courage. 

"Haneul-ah," his soft voice echoed in the car. He turned his his body the back. Jimin just look at him. Haneul flinched a little bit when he hear Namjoon's voice.

"Yeah."

"I'm sorry because I made you scared of me. I know I shouldn't do that to y/n."

Haneul sat still. Looking at Namjoon from the back. 

Slowly he went near to the seat and hugged Namjoon from the back. He started to sob. 

"Please don't be mad with Eomma. We forced her to take us to the concert. We just want to see Appa. You guys never asked us to your concert before," he muttered all the words. Namjoon just took a deep breath. His hand slowly rubbed Haneul's back, comforting him. 

Aeri moved a little when she heard his brother sobbing. Jimin wrapped his arm around her and patted her shoulder, making her sleep again.

"I'm scared when I saw Appa get mad. You promised not to be like her."

Namjoom was surprised when hearing Haneul words. He felt like a bad person when Haneul started talking about 'her'.

"Appa promised not to behave like that again," Namjoon rubbed Haneul's hair.

"Please forgive me."

Haneul tightened his hug and Namjoon gave a forehead kiss to Haneul. 

"They're done," Jimin pointed toward the door. 

Namjoon and Haneul looked at you while you're having difficulties to walk with the clutches. Jungkook was teasing you but rushing to your side when you nearly fall while adjusting you clutches.

Namjoon wiped Haneul's tears and waited for you to enter the car.

When the car start moving, you glanced over to Namjoon. He still looking outside the window. 

When all of you reached the house, Jungkook and Haneul helped you to walk inside while Jimin carry Aeri to her bedroom. 

Namjoon telling Sejin that all the members will sleep here. He nodded and went to the take something from the car.

"She ordered the cake. For Aeri's birthday."

Namjoon looked chocked. He really forget about Aeri's birtday. Not just him. All the members too. This is their first birthday with Aeri. Namjoon started to understand something. That's why the kids begged her to take them to the concert.

Guilt was drawn on his face right now.

"Thanks Hyung," he bid Sejin goodbye and went into the house.

✳️✳️✳️✳️

You changed Aeri into her PJ's and tucked her to bed again. Jin sat on the bed, waiting next to you. 

He helped you getting up when you finished your task. You walked to your room with Jin. 

When you reach the door, Jin looked at you.

"Don't take it to heart of what Namjoon said. He just panicked. He know you're not going to put the kids into danger."

You nod your head. Felt relieved when Jin assured you. What Jin say is right. All fathers will be in panicked when their kids in that kind of situation. You're feeling guilty for making Namjoon going through these kind of things.  You yourself were not being rational when making the decision.

"I will apologize to him tomorrow. Are you guys going to sleep over?"

"Yeah! Sorry if that bothering you. We will take Haneul with us."

"Just please don't burn down the house and make sure Haneul change into his PJ's," you just chuckled and bid him good night.

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️

Everyone in the living room seemed to engross in their own world. 

Jin descended slowly from upstairs.

"Hyung, how was she?" Hosoek asked when he saw Jin walked down the stairs. 

"She is fine. She just changed Aeri into herPJ's."

"How about Aeri? Did she still afraid or something?"
 
"Aeri is fine. She's sleeping right now. I need to take a shower first. It's been a tiring day," Jin stretched his body and go to hallway bathroom.

Yoongi busy scrolling his phone and Jungkook is playing video games with Haneul and Taehyung. Jimin followed  Jin and takes the shower in Haneul room. 

Hoseok looked around and saw Namjoon in the kitchen. He went there and saw Namjoon sighed at the table with a cake box in front of him. 

"Yah Joon-ah! Don't get so work up. You can apologize to her to tomorrow. I'm sure she will understand."

He let out another sigh. Louder than before. 

"Just look," he pushed the cake box slowly toward Hoseok. 

Hosoek mouth agape as he read what was written on the cake.

'Happy Birthday Princess ❤️'
'From Appa & Oppa'

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻