Haneul's first date โค

7 Fathers

A/n: hi guys, sorry for a loooonng hiatus. I just busy with my work. I'll try to updateย regularly. Thanks for always supporting this story!๐Ÿ’‹ sorry for grammar mistake in this section, I don't haveย time to re-read.๐Ÿ˜ข

Chapter 17: Haneul's First Date โค

"What are you doing?" Yoongi necked his head, looking at Haneul. Since today is Saturday, Haneul came with the members to the studio. He always spend time with his fathers whenever they had free schedule, watching them composed songs.

"Huh!" Haneul grabbed his notebook and hide it beneath the table. "Uhh! Nothing."

"I saw it~" Yoongi's gummy smile teased Haneul. "Come on. Show me."

"Ahhh! It's nothing! Just go away Appa," Haneul whined in frustration.

"You're planning a date~" Yoongi and Haneul's face turned into tomato.

"Come on! Show it to Appa," Yoongi nudged Haneul's arm.

Haneul nibbling his lower lip. His face turned red. He reluctantly pulled out his book under the table, showing it to his Appa.

"To-do list on date?" Yoongi question made Haneul looked down on his fingers. His face blushed with small red.

Yoongi smiled smugly when he saw Haneul's reaction. Ah~ teenager.ย 

When did their small buddy became a mature boy? Yoongi questioned himself.

"So, who's the lucky person?"

"Huh?" Haneul raised his head, looking at Yoongi.

"The date," Yoongi said. "Who are you going out with?"

"Ummm-I-I don't know if she-she-even want to," Haneul's hand creeped behind his head, blushing as he talked.

"Oh~ it's a girl~" Haneul's face numbed when he heard Yoongi.

"Ahhh~ stop it Appa," Haneul grabbed his book, leaving his Appa and walked out of the room.
๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿง

"Our Haneul is planning something," Yoongi said as eight of them sat down for lunch.

Haneul looked at Yoongi. "Appa!"ย 

He blushed once again.

All eyes were on Haneul.ย 

"What?" Jungkook raised his brow, looking puzzled at Yoongi.

"He is-"

"Ah! Stop it!" Haneul was standing up and tried to closed Yoongi's mouth.

"Yah! Appa want to know," Jin smacked Haneul's hand. "Besides its not nice to do things like that to your fathers."

"Appa too~" Taehyung cooed at Haneul.

Haneul sat down, sighing.

"I-I-want to-to-to ask-" Haneul looked flustered when he wanted to explain the 'date' thing to his fathers.

"He want to ask a girl out," Yoongi helped him finished his sentences.

Jungkook and Jin's jaws dropped down when they heard Yoongi.

Hoseok's mouth opened in 'O' shape.

"Like on a date?" Namjoon snapped his neck toward Haneul.

"Is it true?" Jimin face looked shocked.

"Yah! My son," Taehyung laughed and ย smacking Haneul's back.ย 

Haneul staring at his plate, blushing.

"He has a notebook, planning on the perfect date," Yoongi nudged Haneul's arm.

"You what?" The rest of his Appa looked shocked.

"Please-please don't make any scene right now Appa."

"Who is she?" Hoseok asked after they overcome their shock.

"Emm-"

"Is she in your class?" Jungkook asked before Haneul could answer to Hoseok.

Haneul shook his head. "No."

"Did you met her at your extra class?" ย Jin stared at Haneul blinking his eyes.

"No. She-is-she-is just somebody that I know," he looked down. "Besides, I don't know if she want to go out with me or not. I didn't asked her, yet!"

All of his fathers smiled a fatherly smile. How times flies~~
๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿง

Since Yoongi had free time on Sunday, he decided to sleep over at the kids house on Saturday night.

Taehyung and Jimin tagged along with him, leaving Namjoon in the studio with Hoseok and Jin with Jungkook at their house since Jungkook whining about 'playing game' and Jin had to do a few things along with feeding Jungkook.

You were clipping the sunflowers for Aeri and Haneul when Yoongi, Taehyung and Jimin arrived.

"Aeri-ah! Haneul-ah! Y/n-ah!" Jimin shouted from the front gate when he saw you and the kids at the yard. You snapped your head toward their direction after hearing Jimin shouting. Wow! A dynamic trio coming to kids house.

Jimin wore a black and red striped shirt, along with black ripped jean and a sunglass. He was waving along the way to you and the kids.

"Appa!" Aeri ran into Jimin's hug. He hugged Aeri tightly. "Appa miss you princess."

Jimin patted his cheek, gesturing Aeri to kiss him.

Aeri blew a soft kiss at her Appa and went back to your side.

"How about Appa?" Taehyung pouted, looking sad. He was wearing his usual Gucci outfit, carrying a small bag along with him. Aeri was giggling and went up, kissing her Tae-Appa. Taehyung put his bag on the ground, took her up, putting Aeri onto his shoulder and playing aeroplane with Jimin.

Yoongi patted Haneul's shoulder. "What are you guys doing?"

Yoongi only wore a long sleeves navy shirt along with white t-shirt inside and a faded blue jean.

Haneul chuckled at Yoongi. "We had science class at school. I need to grow a plant at school garden."

"And you choose sunflowers. Wow! What a hassle. If it was me, I would choose bean sprout instead. We can just let it grow," Yoongi chuckled.

You sent a 'seriously Yoongi' stare to him. He just shrugged you off and laughed.

"What? I grew this sunflowers with Eomma. So, basically I knew the steps," Haneul puffed his cheeks.

"I know big guy," Yoongi ruffled Haneul's hair. Showing his gummy smile.

"So are you ready for next weekend?"

"Huh? What with next weekend?" You necked your head, looking at Yoongi.

Haneul shaking his head nervously, shooting a pity 'Please don't tell Eomma' stare at his Yoongi-Appa.

"It's just-just- Yoongi-Appa is going to show me new beats next week," Haneul smiling nervously.

You nodded your head and let Haneul's weird behavior passed by.
๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿง

Yoongi saw Haneul kept looking at you. Every time you were doing something, his eyes will follow. His fingers fidgeting. He seemed want to ask you something but his question choked inside his throat.

"What's with you?" Yoongi patted Haneul's shoulder when he saw him spaced out alone at the back yard.

"Appa," his response was slow. Haneul looked at Yoongi with stressed look.ย 

"Are you okay?"ย 

"I'm fine."

"Then why you didn't want Eomma to know about your plan?" Yoongi asked again when Haneul just sitting there quietly.

"You know Appa don't like it when you lie, especially to Eomma," Yoongi looked at Haneul.

"I'm sorry," Haneul looked down at his feet. "I just don't want Eomma to know yet. I'm nervous about this whole thing. I'm-I'm-shy"

"Why? You don't have to be shy," Yoongi let out soft laugh.ย 

"Besides, Eomma is not the o-one-" Yoongi's words halted when he saw Haneul's face changed. "Wait! It's Eomma?"

His jaw dropped when Haneul nodded his head.
๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿง

After a strenuous practice session, all members were resting while gasping for some air.

"How is our Haneul's plan? Did he ask the girl yet?" Hoseok shoot the first question.

"You guys went to kids house yesterday. Is there anything that he tell you? I'm dying to know who his date is," Jin chirping and a small 'Aww! Me too!' coming out from Hoseok.

Yoongi choke on his drink, hearing s question.

"I forgot to tell you guys. I knew who his date was," Yoongi wiped his mouth.

"Wahh! Hyung!" Jungkook looked at Yoongi with disbelieve. "How did you know."

"Promise me, you guys won't be shocked," Yoongi looked at each one of s.

"And don't screamed. Please?"

All of them nodded their head.

"Y/n."

"Huh! Hyung?" Taehyung looked puzzled. "Did you just said 'y/n'?"

Yoongi nodded.

He can hear small squeal coming from Jimin and Hoseok.ย 

Loud gasping was echoing inside practice room.

"Are you sure," Namjoon looked at his Hyung.

"Yes. I'm sure of it."ย 

"Awww! Our baby! Did he fall in love with y/n?" Jimin cooing at Taehyung.

"Oh no! He's only underage boy! By time he is older, our y/n already grow old," Taehyung grabbed Jimin's hands, making a dramatic face.

"Yah! Stop it!" Jin patted both of Taehyung and Jimin's head softly.

"Why?"

Yoongi looked at Jin. "Huh?"

"Why does he ask y/n out all of sudden?"

"He want to appreciate y/n. For taking care of him and Aeri."

Another 'Awww!' coming out from the members.

"When did our boy become mature."

"He just grow up."

"I guess he just get it from me."

"Ughh! Stop it Hyung!"

All the ruckus continued until they finished their routine.
๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿง

~Two days before 'The Date'~

You continued your usual routine. After doing the house chores, you just hanging out with Aeri as Haneul had extra class.

"What are you doing?" You saw Aeri scribbling furiously on a piece of paper.ย 

She huffed. "Nothing."

You rolled your eyes at her and beckoned the paper in her hand.

She's chuckled and handed you a piece of paper and brought out her favorite Kumamon coloring book.

"Oh! You had assignment about mot-" your words stopped when reading the full sentence.

"It's about mother. So I write about you Eomma."

Small gasp leaving your mouth. Your heart touched upon hearing her words.

You read again what's on the paper.

*Write five things about your mother*

"Eomma beautiful."

You laughed at her first sentence.

"Eomma make my chicken soup."

"Eomma hug me."

"Eomma sing Appa song."

"Eomma love me, Oppa and Appa."

You nearly teared up reading her writing. Even though it was not a complete sentences, she tried her best to write.

ย "Aeri-ah."

She looked at you.

"Eomma love you."

"Me too."

She focused back on her Kumamon coloring book after blowing you a kiss. You laughed and took out your phone, capturing Aeri's writing and sent it to your group chat with the members.

Ping!

Jin [4.30 p.m.]
Waaa~ my baby~ โค

You [4.30 p.m.]
IKR ย ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Taehyung [4.30 p.m.]
What!
I can't believe it!
You sing? ๐Ÿคฃ

You [4.31 p.m.]
๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ

Jimin [4.31 p.m.]
How come you never sing to us?๐Ÿ˜ฃ

Hoseok [4.32 p.m.]
I've heard her singing before ๐Ÿคฃ

Jungkook [4.32 p.m.]
Me too!

Jimin [4.33 p.m.]ย 
This is not fair! I wanna hear it too!

You [4.33 p.m.]
๐Ÿ˜‹

Jin [4.34 p.m.]
Guys stop it! Btw y/n, are you excited about this saturdate? ๐Ÿ˜ย 

Taehyung [4.34 p.m.]
Jin-Hyung no!

You [4.34 p.m.]
What saturdate?

Jimin [4.35 p.m.]
Hyung ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Jin [4.35 p.m.]
Haneul said he told you already about his plan this Saturday.

Jungkook [4.35 p.m.]
Oh no!

You [4.35 p.m.]
What plan?
๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

You combed your hair while humming to 'Spring Day'. It's a special day for you.

You smiled and looked at your outfit after putting down your comb.

Door was knocked from outside.ย 

"Are you ready?"

You heard Jin's voice outside the room.

"In a minute."

"Okay, we'll wait for you downstairs."

You glanced at your hair for the last time. Your hands went down and tidied up your outfit. A white waffle V neck long sleeve t-shirt with a dusty purple pleated, calf-length skirt in satin with sequins. These outfit was a gift from the members and you really cherished those gifts.

You wore a floral sling-bag and took out your white flat from the shoe rack.

You walked out and slowly descended the staircase. You can hear all of them talking in the living room.

"Eomma!" Aeri screamed when she saw you.

"I wanna go with you and Oppa!" She hugged your waist. You chuckled at her reaction. Aeri had been begging her Appa to let her followed you and Haneul for today but, for the first time, her fathers put their foot down and said she cannot go with them.

You glanced at their fathers, giving a 'can I bring her along?' stare. Her fathers chuckled and shook their head softly.

Jimin came forward and hugged Aeri, lifting her up in his hand.

"Baby, you are going out with Appa today," Jimin said softly, trying to persuade his daughter.

"But I want Eomma," Aeri pouted her plush lips. "Appa are no fun!"

Taehyung pouted back at her. "So, you don't want Appa anymore?"

"Yeah! Appa is hurt!" Hoseok made sad face behind Taehyung.

Aeri looked guilty.

"Okay-okay. Let's go out today. Please don't be sad Appa," Aeri ran from Jimin and hugged her Hobi-Appa and Tae-Appa.

After a 'sad-moment' ended, Aeri ran back into your hug.

All eyes were on you. You were blushing, looking down at Aeri.

"What do you guys think? I looked tacky, didn't I?"

"No!" Hoseok waving his hand, gesturing 'no'.

Namjoon's eyes could not blinked. He kept staring at you.

"You looked beautiful Eomma," Haneul rubbing his back of neck and smile shyly.

"Thanks."

Jungkook's shook face made you chuckled. Jin slapped his shoulder, bringing him back down to earth.

"Are you guys ready?" Jimin's crescent eyes smiled, looking at you and Haneul.

You and Haneul nodded in sync.ย 

"Have fun for today!"
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

You walked for a while after getting off the cab.

You looked over Haneul. His face looked nervous, as if he was worrying about something. He kept looking at his notebook and mumbling something sounded like 'don't forget'.

You stopped your walk and looked at him. "Hey, are you okay?"

"Huh!" He stopped walking and putting his notebook beside his thigh.ย 

"Yeah! I just hope I didn't forget the plan for today."

Seriously. He even made a plan for today.

Your first stop should be an art gallery. You heard he mumbling again.

You pulled his hand before entering the gallery.

"Why are we here?" You giving your question look.

Haneul looked at his notebook.

"Because we need to see the art."

"Come on. You are not Tae-Appa. You don't interested in these kind of things."

"Well-well I read on web, that this is great gallery and older people like art."

You giving him the eyes after hearing the word 'older'.

"Ahh! It's not like I said you are old Eomma."

You chuckled at his nervousness. He looked like Namjoon when his father accidentally said something bluntly.

"I just want to appreciate you. Ahh~ I messed up. Didn't I Eomma?" His face looked down. How can his date flopped during it's first course.

"I know. BUT, if you want to appreciate me, shouldn't we do things - let's say - that I like?" You decked your head, looking at Haneul.

"And, I like everything that you like," Haneul's face light up when hearing your words.
๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

The sound of car bumping with each other roaring across the arcade.ย 

You glided around the bumping cat courses and avoid getting bumped with others.ย 

You heard Haneul laughing while nearing his car to yours.

And the bumps leave a sweetest memory.
๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿง

You felt glad because Haneul enjoying himself. After leaving the arcade, Haneul looking at you nervously.

"What do you say Eomma? If we go to aquarium?"

"I would love to."

"You don't think it's too childish?"

"Since when the aquarium is for child only," you pouted and crosses your hand across the chest.

Haneul was laughing and grabbed your hand, walking to the AquaWorld that also located inside the amusement park.

"I always came here with my father," Haneul suddenly blurted out.

You looked at him while walking. "So this is like your hangout place with your dad?"

He nodded.

"Aeri was not born yet. ย Father brought me here and tell me all about this place. He also sketched here."

His hand were drawing invisible lines ย in the air.

"Nowadays, I come here after school or on weekend."

You looked surprised and do not even bother to hide the expression.

"You didn't tell me," you slapped his shoulder.

"Aww! Eomma. That's hurt," he rubbed his shoulder joint. "I always tell Appa if I'm here."

You sighed in relief hearing his words.

"Come and show me this place," you pulled Haneul toward the AquaWorld. He smiled and followed your steps.
๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

After a fun trip at AqueWorld, you and Haneul standing in front of an exclusive restaurant. You gulped the lump in your throat. Would you be embarrassing yourself again?

Haneul opened the restaurant's door and held it for you.

"Thanks," you bowed a little bit and smiled nervously at him.

He smiled back and held your hand, walking to the front desk.

"Is there anything I can help?" The receptionist displayed a sweetest smile when looking at you and Haneul.

Haneul snapped his head, looking at the receptionist.

"A-A-A reserv-" Haneul suttered for a while.

You patted his hand and smiled.

He cleared his throat and went again. "A reservation under Mr Kim."

"A table for two?"

"Yes," he nodded his head.

"Please follow me."

After both of you being seated, Haneul sighed in relieved.ย 

You laughed softly. "Are you nervous?"

"No."

"Then why are sighing like that."

"I-I'm afraid I would make a mistake."

He fidgeting his fingers around the menu.

You smiled as you were not the only that thinking like that.

"Look. Everything is perfect. Stop worrying over nothing. Come on, let's order the food."

He nodded in smile and looking at the menu.

You smiled too and opened the menu.ย 

Really!

Your eyes wide opened, looking at the price.

You put down the menu and looked at Haneul nervously.

"Do you ready to order?" He looked at you, smiling widely.

"W-well. Let me treat you for today Haneul-ah," you said softly and touched his hand.

"Why? I want to treat you. Appa gave me my card. So I figured to treat you first, then Appa, then Aeri," he grinned and brought out a gold card from his bag.

You choked seeing that card. "Appa gave you?"

He nodded. "Yeah! This is all my money when I worked part time during last summer. Before you came."

"What! Don't waste it!" You tried to grab his card.

He hid it back and stuck out tongue at you.

"I'm not listening to you."

"Yah! Kim Haneul!" You voice raised, attracting a few glances from nearby.

You blushed and glaring at him. He still grinning and waving his hand to call the waiter.

"We would like to order now."
๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

After a few arguments, Haneul agrees to split the bill 70:30 with you.

He still huffed about it when both of you were eating snow ice cream at the park.

You looked at the phone screen. His Appa had been texting you, demanding your location. You just off the screen and continued to eat your ice cream.

"I wish you are my true Eomma."

"Huh?" You thought he just mumbling words that sound awfully a lot like that.

Haneul took a small scoop of the ice cream and brought it to his mouth.

"Do you love me, Eomma?"

Your spoon nearly fall off.

"What kind of question is that?" A dry chuckle was out from your throat.

"Please answer me."

You looked at the scenery in front of you before answering his question.

"Of course I love you. More than anything."

"How about Aeri?"

"What about her?" You asked for the clarification.

"Do you love her too?"

"Of course silly. I love both of you so much!" You pinched his cheeks playfully.

"Ahh~ Eomma~" he whined, rubbing his cheeks.

You just chuckled and continued to drown in the scenery.

"How about Appa?"

"Huh? What about Appa?"

"Do-do you love Appa?"

You choked at his question. What about Appa?

Truthfully, you never know your true feeling toward their fathers. Because you don't want to develop any weird or deeper feeling for their fathers. Seven of them are the most memorable person that you met besides the kids. And you would like that fact stayed that way.

It's nice and warm living with them and you would never want to leave them. But you knew that these moments won't last long. When Haneul and Aeri grow up, you will become their small fragment of memories about somebody that used to take care of them when they were little.

"Eom-Eomma-don't-know," you looked down at your feet.

"Does that mean, you didn't love my Appa?" Haneul looked into your eyes. "At all?"

You sighed softly.

"I love them, but not as much as I love you guys. Let's go home. Appa and Aeri must be waiting for us. Let's go buy some ice cream for them too," you stood up, trying to avoid the topic. Haneul followed your back.

"Eomma," he pulled your hand, halting your steps.

"Yes."

"Do you want to marry my Appa?"
๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿง