Concert 1.0

7 Fathers

A/n: Thanks for the subscriptions guys ❤. I'm in the middle of doing something big  and important in my life right now. Wish me all the best guys. 😎 oh! And sorry for grammatical errors >_>

Chapter 18: Concert 1.0

"Please Eomma!" Aeri begging you with her puppy eyes.

"No!" You shook your head. 

This is crazy!

Hearing the request was crazy enough. Considering to carry out the request was a lot more crazier.

"Please Eomma," Haneul looked at you with near-to-tear eyes. 

"Not you too Haneul. You're her brother. Shouldn't you be against this. Both of you know that it is dangerous. Eomma couldn't take care both of you in the house let alone in the concert. Besides, your fathers will have my head if something happened to both of you." You crossed your arm across the chest.

"Please. Please. Pretty please," she tugged your hand. Putting her head onto your abdomen. "I really want to see Appa singing. We miss Appa. We promise to behave. We will be good. Please Eomma."

Haneul nodded his head. Snuggled his head onto your side of the body.

"Didn't you guys always see your fathers singing in the house."

You knew that their fathers did not came over for a long time due to busy schedule. But they FaceTime with the kids every time they had free times.

"But it's not the same on stage. My friends said she and her Unnie goes to Appa concert and it was great!" Haneul said with cracked voice. 

"I really wanna see Appa on stage," Haneul dragged his voice along with cracked tone.

You felt sorry for the kids but you must be firm.

"Nope. Not in a million years. No!"

"Eommaaaaaaaaaa........." Aeri start making super sad face with doe eyes. 

Uh-oh! It's The Eyes.

You always referred that eyes as The Eyes because Aeri always made her eyes bigger and more doe when she wants something and for the record now, The Eyes did made you wavering from your firmness right now.

"It's my birthday. You said I can asked for anything if I get good result in my exam. And I got first place Eomma. We just wanna see Appa."

Her voice cracked.

You sighed! Stupid you and your big mouth. You did promised her if she got good result on her examination, you will give anything to her on her birthday.

"That's right Eomma. I study hard too for my tests. You did say you will give anything if we improved," Haneul added to Aeri's statement.

You sighed again. With big breath. Knowing that your life line will be ended soon by their fathers. 

"Alright."

And with that word, their face became lit and you feel like your light of life became darker.

----------------
You scrolled for the online tickets. But it is all useless. Of course there will be no tickets by now. The concert is next week.

All the tickets were sold out. You sighed. 'What should I do'. You asked yourself. You rolling your body side to side. Then a crazy idea came.

You took your phone and scrolled. You tapped on the name and wait patiently for the other side to pick up.

"Hello."

"Sejin-Oppa. Hello."

"Oh y/n. Why? The boys still practiced. Do you wanna talk to them?"

"No. No. Sejin-Oppa. I have favor to asked you. Can you help me?"

"Yeah sure tell me what you want?"

You grinned over the phone. "It's a little bit of big favor. You see, I try to find BTS concert ticket for next week and all of them are sold out. Can I asked you if you have extra tickets? You know the one that they reserved for staff. I'll pay for it," you feel your cheeks turned red. It is embarrassing to ask for this favor. 

"Why didn't you just asked the boys?" He chuckled. 

"Errr.... It's personal. Besides they were busy practicing. I don't want to bother them."

"Sure. I have it. I'll pass the tickets to them later."

"No. No. No. I'll go and meet you by myself and take it. I need three tickets. Thanks Sejin-Oppa. And please dont tell them about this. And please keep it secret about the concert."

The call ended.

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️

You kept a poker face all the week when the boys kept talking about their concert to the kids when they FaceTime.

You tried to be excited when they talked about their performance and the new songs that they will sing. But, truth to be told, you were afraid as this secret could get exposed just like that and you will ended up dead. 

Flat dead by them!

When you tell Aeri and Haneul that you had the tickets, they practically jumped and hugged you tightly. You made them promised not to tell any soul about it or all of you will be in trouble. You even warned them no to call the members 'Appa' when they saw them on the stage and so far the secret still remain a secret.

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️

The big day was coming. You still feeling nervous about doing this kind of thing. Aeri and Haneul were excited to the moon and back. You could see they get up early in the morning and getting ready. 

You promised to meet Sejin at 9 a.m. after getting off the cab with Aeri and Haneul, you waved at him. He looked shocked when he saw the kids. He smiles at the kids and lead you a little further from the them. 

Oh no! Here comes the lecture!

"Are you out of your mind!" Sejin face became red.

"That's why I didn't tell you first. Did you keep it a secret from the boys?" You fiddling your fingers.

"I thought you're going with your friends. There is no way I'm giving you the tickets now."

"Please Oppa. The kids really want to see their fathers. You think I really want to do this too? Besides, it's Aeri birthday today. I know they forgot about it. She really want to see her Appa," you begging Sejin while looking at Aeri and Haneul. 

Sejin sighed! 

He felt pity to Aeri as the boys forgotten her birthday but that's only because they were busy practiced for the concert.

Sejin looked at the kids. And then you. Then the kids again. He sighed! Slowly his hand reached to you and handed the tickets. You smiled widely.

"Just be careful alright. You know how they are if the kids got hurt."

"Thank you Sejin-Oppa! Yes, I will take a good care of them" You nearly want to hug him. You pulled out your wallet, want to pay for the ticket and Sejin declined it. "It is a gift from me."

"Ahh! Oppa, there is one more thing I need to ask you. You see, today is Aeri's birthday and I reserved a cake for her," you grinned.

"Can you please help me pick it up and give it the boys. They can surprise her after the concert. I know they were busy, this is at least what I can do to help them. I promised to come home right after concert. Just make sure they come over the house after the concert," you put both of your palm making the 'help me' gesture.

Sejin nodded his head and you give the receipt from the cake shop to Sejin.

"The concert start at 5. Just call me when you arrive. You don't want them to noticed you and the kids at the line up right?"  Sejin said and bid goodbye to you and the kids.

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️

Three of you reached concert venue and you saw a long line up. You called Sejin and let him know you were here. He instructed you to go through gate 5 that located on left entrance.

"Haneul-ah, Uncle Sejin said to find Gate 5, if you find it, tell Eomma okay." Haneul nodded his head.

It's hard to move in the sea of people. You hold on Aeri and Haneul tightly and walked to the left side of the dome, to find Gate 5. It's hard to find as it was your first time being here.

You laughed as you led the kids swarming through people. This is crazy! You mumbled. Why Aeri and Haneul begged you to bring them to their fathers concerts when they can asked the members to let the them watch BTS from the backstage? And you did question your sanity when you help them. 

Then something struck you! 

Maybe because the members never brought the kids to their concerts before. As you thought deeper, you suddenly realized that the members never brought the kids out in the public. At least not without any protection. It's like the public never knew who are Aeri and Haneul's parents.

You also never heard any of them mention to invite the kids joining them at the backstage. Even though they shared stories with the kids during FaceTime, they never bring out the invitation to the kids. Maybe that's why the kids begged you to bring them. 

Oh no! Is it a good decision? You began to question yourself again.

You kept wandering around and found the gate. Before you could walked toward it, you heard someone yelling, "STOP!" 

You turned to find the voice and that's when you saw someone lunged towards Aeri. Your quick reflect hugged Aeri's body, then all of sudden you feel a dash and found yourself lost in balance and fell on your ankle. 

"Eomma!," Haneul screamed and rushing to your side. 

Aeri keep closing her eyes, clenching to you chest. You gasped at the sharp pain on your leg. Then you saw a security come towards your direction. 

"I am sorry Miss. We were chasing the illegal fan that try to sneak into changing room." He reached out to grab your hand. Helping you up. 

"Are you okay?"

You nodded your head and thanked the man.

After the man went away, you turned to Aeri. Checking every inch of her body. After ensuring that she was fine, you kissed her forehead and hold her and Haneul's hand, walking to Gate 5.

When you trying to walk to the gate entrance, you feel sharp pain but you tried to ignore it and forced yourself to walk toward the entrance of Gate 5.

It is alternate entrances for the crew and support group. You gave the man over counter your tickets. He checked the tickets and gave a quick phone call. After a few nodding, you and the kids were allowed to enter.

You followed the instructions and it lead to the entrance of the dome. When the three of you arrived at your numbered seats, you sat there patiently. The throbbing pain on your feet eased down for a little. You looked around the dome. It is a good spot for you and the kids. It is quite secluded from the limelight. You hope their father didn't notice them.

It's still a lot of time before the concerts start. But the fans were cheering so hard. 

You looked at Haneul and  Aeri. Their faces lit up and awed by the fans' chanting cheering their fathers names. 

Ah! Then you remembered. You took out 3 BTS Bombsticks and gave them to Aeri and Haneul. Can't have a good concert without light stick.

You clenched you finger on the thigh when the pain kicks in and you trying so hard to ignore it. You felt grateful because you have time to rest your leg before the concert start.

After 30 minutes, the stage light started to move and the melody can heard across the dome. You recognized the song, it's Hold Me Tight. 

For this time, the pain just throbbed once in a while.

You saw the stage rising up and the Taehyung voice start to echo in the dome. 

All of you started waving the light stick together along the concert. You saw Aeri and Haneul laughing so hard when Jungkook was playing the hoverboard with Jimin on the stage. After he nearly stumped from the board, Jungkook skipping happily around the stage while holding the bombstick after when he was literally banned from using that self-balancing scooter again. 

When they performed Run, you saw Haneul put his hand to his coat, imitating their dances. You just chuckled at him. Every choreos were on point. You never realized the huskiness in Jimin or Jin's high note or Taehyung's baritone or Jungkook's sweet note until you saw them pulled it off during the concert. 

You went through 2 hours concert without any trouble from the kids. Only sharp pain once in a while from your foot. Aeri and Haneul sang to every song and Haneul even imitates how Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok rapping while singing Cypher Part 3. Aeri even shouted 'Sarang-hae-yo Appa!'

When it down to last song, they sang I Need You. You gasped. Should you close the kids eyes when their father doing hips roll?

Thanks to the God, the concert come to the end peacefully. 

"Did you guys having fun!" Namjoon yelled from the stage.

"YES!" The fans cheered!

"We are having a special event right now before we end our concert. Thanks to your cooperation for today. We will having the lucky draw. Everyone still having your ticket serial number?" Namjoon asking,  waving microphone towards the audience. 

"Yea!" The audiences said. 

"We will begin now," said Jimin while pushing the lucky draw machine onto the stage.

Hoseok pulled the lever and the first number came out.

"The first number is 1," Hoseok said. Many audiences screamed! 

You took out your ticket as well as Aeri and Haneul. They've been looking excited over their tickets. 

"Eomma, my number start with 1," Aeri said. You saw Haneul nodded his head too.

You can never understand what with these kids. Why they so worked up when they can meet BTS members whenever they want. You guessed you really don't know the mind of children.

"Second number is 4," Jin voices echoed throughout the dome.

There were screaming but not as loud as the first one. Your number still in. Aeri gave become sad because her second number is 5. Haneul still grinned over his ticket.

"1 is the third number," Jungkook said. 

Not many screams were heard. You couldn't believe your eyes. You third number is 1. Haneul number was out as his third number is 9.

What's are the odds right? You wouldn't want to know the last number. What if it was your number. You clenched your fist.

"Andddddd. The last number is," Yoongi said in slurry and long tone.

All the audiences seemed to be restless.

'Please! Not number 1. Please'

"One," your eyes became bigger. 

It's your number. You looked at your ticket. 1411. 1411. 1411. 1411. You kind of dizzy right now. 

"Where are you 1411?" you heard Hoseok voice. 

"1411! 1411! 1411!" you heard the fans chanting. 

You heard Haneul said, "Eomma it's your number! It's your number!" But you are too numb to give any response. Beads of sweats started to form on your forehead. You will be so done when they found out about this. 

What are the odds right!

You could heard the girl next to you screamed, "OMOOO! It's this Unnie's number!"

Little that you know, the light shine into your section. BTS members were surprised to see you with the kids. The kids kind of excited and waved to them. You just become 'Jungshook'.

Taehyung and Jungkook still couldn't closed their mouth. Jimin and Hoseok gasped at each other. Jin and Namjoon look at each other. Fortunately, Yoongi was composed and reached the microphone, "Your number is 1411?"
 
All the fans stop cheering. 

You nodded your head.

They cheered again!

"Please come to the stage for ceremony photo," Namjoon called after he came to his senses.

You looked over Aeri and Haneul. 

"You are here with the kids, Miss 1411?" Jin asked while smiling at you.

You nodded again. You lost you words right now. 

"Come over here with the kids. We won't bite," Jungkook said playfully.

The fans laughed at Jungkook's jokes.

You took the kids hands and moved toward the stage. Your hand was shaking and you forced a smile while walking down. Your pace seemed slower and your feet was killing you.

When you reached the stage, you thank to God that Aeri didn't run and screamed 'Appa' like she used to. 

The kids went to the center between Jin and Taehyung. You stand beside Namjoon and Yoongi. 

"Smile to the camera while you can."

You gulped at Namjoon remark.

✌️🏻✌️🏻✌️🏻✌️🏻✌️🏻✌️🏻