Famiy Holiday 3.0

7 Fathers

Chapter 14: Family Holiday 3.0

"She's awake!"

You heard deep voice echoed beside you.

"I'm calling the doctor." 

You pushed your eyelids upward, trying to open your eyes. You're trying to move your hand but everything went numb.

"Don't move too much y/n," a hand softly halted your movement.

Your heard rustles and ruckus for a while. 

"Y/n-ssi, please open your eyes slowly," you heard a woman voice. You tried to open your eyes once again. This time much more calmer.

A ray of light shined into your corneas. The white light blinding your eyes for a while. The silhouette started to form slowly in front of you.

The figures visible much more clearer. A female doctor with 'Lan Hye Song' tag staring at you with smile. You smiled back while glancing at Jin and Hoseok in the back, waving at you. 

You want to move your hand, waving at them too but your hand felt heavy.

"Ah! Don't move!" Jin rushed to your side. His face looked worried. 

"I'm fine. Where's the kids?" You mouthed to Jin. Your voice sound weak. Your lips felt dry. 

"Miss y/l/n," the doctor called you. You moved your head slowly, facing her.

"Can you see me?"

You nodded. 

"Are you feeling dizzy?"

You shook your head left to right.

"Do you know where you are right now?"

"Uhmm...." You frowned your forehead, figuring out where you are now. "Hospital?"

"That's good," the doctor smile again.

"I'm going to tap around your forehead lightly. Tell me if you feel anything, alright?" The doctor started to tap her fingers around your forehead and eyes. 

"Did it hurt?" 

"No," you answered softly.

"Okay, good," she smiled again. "I'm going to ask you a few question."

You nodded your head, waiting for the question.

"What is your name?"

"Y/n," you answered calmly.

"Do you know what year are you now?"

"Uhmm... 2017?" You sound unsure.

"Okay. Good. Do you recognize these men?" She pointed her hand to Jin and Hoseok.

You chuckled. "Jin and Hobi."

"Okay good. How old are you now?"

"[Your age]."

"Good. Just rest for a while. I'll coming back for you later," she patted your shoulder lightly, gesturing for Jin and Hoseok follow her to the corner of room.

You closed your eyes, sudden sleepiness came over you. You only heard somebody mumbling about 'her memory', 'long term', 'short term and 'concussion' before your eyes shut tightly.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

"How is she?" Yoongi voice was heard over the line.

"She's fine. Don't worry about it. She's already awake for a while just now," soft sigh exhaled from Jin's mouth. "How's the kids?"

"Aeri is sleeping with Namjoon right now after she practically bawling her eyes out. She's dramatic. You know her," Yoongi chuckled. "Haneul is fine. He just sitting near the waterfall. But I saw him crying too. When she'll be discharged?"

"Maybe tomorrow, if her scan come out okay. Doctor said, no concussion and her memory seemed to be fine," Jin rubbed his nose bridge. 

"She's sleeping right now. Doctor said it's no need to wait for her, she won't be awake until tomorrow. We're going back now. You want to know what's her first question when she's awake?"

"What?" Yoongi asked back.

"Where are the kids?" Jin chuckled.

"Truly an Eomma, Hyung," Yoongi snickered and hang up the call.
🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

You felt someone was touching your hand but your eyes felt heavy, you couldn't even moved it.

You heard voices around you. Your head moving to find the voice even though your eyes still closed.

"Eomma," you heard familiar voice. You're trying to figure out the voice but your mind went blank and fuzzy.

"Eomma," the voice echoed again beside your ears. You're trying to find the answer behind the back of your head. Ahh~ it's Haneul. You said to yourself. No wonder it sounded so familiar.

Your eyes still shut but you could hear people talking around you. You're trying to open your eyes. You want to see them.

"She's moving," you heard Taehyung's voice.

You heard footsteps surround you. Slowly, your eyes lifted and open widely. Haneul's face appeared first. You saw his eyes were swollen.

"Are you crying?" You reached out your hand slowly, touching near his eyes.

He held your hand and put at his side of right cheek. "You scared me, Eomma."

"I'm sorry," your voice sound strained. You rubbed his cheek softly. "Don't cry. Eomma is fine." 

Haneul put his arms around you. You pulled him into your embrace. You felt soft sobbed from Haneul.

"Don't leave me Eomma. I thought - I thought you're going to die. There's a lot of blood that night," he's shaking in your hug. If Aeri cannot handle attachment quite well, with Haneul, it's separation. 

You shushing softly while rubbing his back. "I'm not. I'm sorry for making you worried about me."

Yoongi walked towards Haneul and patting his back. "Eomma is fine now. Don't worry Haneul-ah."

You hugged him tightly and pecked his cheek. "I promise I won't leaving you, didn't I?" You smiled to him. He nodded and wiped his tears. 

Jimin ruffled his hair. "You said you won't cry."

Haneul grinned to his Appa. Hoseok wiped Haneul's tears with tissue. "Eomma is fine now. Stop crying. You'll be ruining your handsome face," he dabbed the tissue playfully on Haneul's face.

All eyes focused at the door when it was pushed from outside. You saw Jin, Namjoon and Jungkook walked in. Aeri was sleeping in Jungkook's arms. He brought Aeri closer to you.

"She's crying because we didn't let her come to hospital yesterday," Jungkook low chuckle made wrinkle around his eyes.

You smiled softly. "You can put her here," you patted on space beside you on the bed.

"It's okay. I can hold her. You need to rest," Jungkook declined and held Aeri tightly when she started to stretch her body. She scrunched her nose, feeling uncomfortable in Jungkook's hug.

"It's okay. Besides, the bed is quite big for me," you made space for Aeri as you reached to Jungkook's hand, gesturing him to put Aeri beside you.

Jin made a sign for him, ensuring Jungkook that it's okay for him to put Aeri on the bed. He knew that you missed the kids as much as the kids missed you too. Before Jungkook can laid Aeri down, the door opened for a second time. A female doctor walked in, quite surprised when she saw all of them.

"Ah! You're awake," the doctor came to your side. I'm going to do routine checkup on you," she proceed with checkup without further ado. All the members moved to the another side of the room. Luckily you were placed in single bedroom. 

After she's satisfied with your condition, she looked at all of members. "I need to speak with her family member. Is one of you were hers?" She looked at each and every of the members. 

All of the members raised their hand. "I'm her family member," seven of them hummed at the same time. 

"Uhh? Okay - Can you follow me to my office?" She walked out gesturing them to follow her.

Jungkook put Aeri next to you before leaving, walking following his Hyungs.

"Take care of Eomma," Taehyung told Haneul before walked out.

Haneul pulled a chair and sat next to your bed. He rested his head on the bed, not saying anything. You put your arms around Aeri. One arm was holding Aeri and another one was Haneul's hair softly. Strange how they made you felt warm. The feeling that you thought you would never felt again after your parents left you. Sometimes, you wondered how this thing happened. They're completely strangers to you six months ago. You never thought you would meet somebody that living at the other side of the world and lived with them. You thought you'll grew old in your hometown, alone and lonely. It's funny how fate brought all of you altogether.

You stopped your when you saw Haneul was sleeping. The tranquility in the room made you sleepy too. You hugged Aeri more tightly and intertwined your hand with Haneul hands before your vision went black again.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

"Her scan show her brain activity is normal right now even though she's hitting her head quite hard. Just the front part of her forehead was bruised because we sutured her wound," the doctor showed the scan of your brain to seven of them. All of them just nodded.

"She may have changes in her mood and behavior due to the hit, but it's just temporary. She just need a lot of rest. That all."

"I'll give her medical leaves for about one week. After one week, she must go for another check up and scan to assess her brain activity," the doctor started writing down on a piece of paper.

"Okay, we'll bring her to the hospital one week from now. Can we transfer her to Seoul, like today?" Jin asking while looked at the doctor. 

The doctor put down her glasses and nodded. "I'll arranged it. Can one of you please sign here and then we can proceed with her transfer," the doctor showed a form to them. After reading and scrolling the form, Namjoon putting down his initial.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

"Shhhh!" Jin whispered to others hen he opened the door. He saw Aeri sleeping soundly in your embrace. All of them walked slowly inside the room and went to the other side of the room, a little bit farther from your bed.

"What now?" Namjoon shrugged his shoulder, asking for his friends suggestion.

"Let's decide who'll ride the ambulance with her. The rest go back to Seoul with RV," Yoongi glanced over you and the kids. Neither one of you woke up. He's looking back at the others.

"I-I-I'll ride with her," Yoongi said softly, staring at each members.

"Hyungggg~~" Taehyung smiled smugly, smacking Yoongi's shoulder lightly.

"Wh-wh-what!" Yoongi looked away with his flustered face. "Besides, she's hurting because of me. If I didn't call Hobi, he wouldn't leave her alone and she won't get hurt."

"Yah! Hyung! Why are you saying things like this again!" Taehyung boxy smile turned to straight line. 

"Yeah! It's nobody fault. If it someone to be blame, I guess it will be all of us. We all did left her and Aeri during that time," Jimin patted Yoongi's shoulder.

All of them stayed quiet for a while. Only soft snores from you were heard across the room. Truthfully, all of them were feeling guilty leaving you with Aeri that night. They can't imagine if something worse happened to you and Aeri since both of you were afraid of thunder. Haneul told his Appa, every time you and Aeri listened to the thunder, both of you will tremble and Haneul will guide you and Aeri into the room.

"Then it's settled. I guess the replacement driver for Hong-ssi already arrived at the rest house," Namjoon looked at his phone.

"Okay. Let's wake them up," Jin walked towards Haneul.

"Let's go home!" Hoseok cheered.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Day 1:

You looked around the room. It's bored staring at the same walls for 4 hours. Since you were up this morning, Jin didn't let you do anything. Anything at all!

Even the kids didn't come into the room. They just passed in front of the door and chuckled at you.

Your morning started with breakfast on bed. Jin served a healthy and whole-hearty meal for you. You kind of pondering on how this arrangement started.


"We'll take turns," you heard someone mumbling outside your door. "First is....."

It's great to be at home again. You're being discharged from the hospital. 

"Eomma," Aeri walked into your room. "Appa said," she's kneeling beside your bed and propped her hand under her chin. "I couldn't sleep with you anymore."

You chuckled when she pouted. After the incident, she became more needy and clingy. Haneul came inside your room after Aeri finished pouting and whining.

"Do you need something Eomma?" His mop-top hairstyle looked bouncy when he tilted his head. 

"Nope. Thanks for asking anyway," you gestured Aeri and Haneul onto the bed. Aeri took your right side and Haneul walked to your left side.

You put your arms around their shoulders and pulled them closer to you.

"Don't worry about me. Eomma is fine now!" You chirped to them. You knew all of them were worried about you. 

Aeri and Haneul hugged you tightly. Door were opened widely from outside. All of the fathers looked at you.

"We had decided. We'll take turn to take care of you."

Your jaws dropped.


"Y/n?" You snapped back into reality.

"Huh?" You looked at Jin with a tray in his hands.

"It's time to eat. After this you must take your medicine," his sweet smile cracked across his plump lips.

"What? Eating again?" You huffed. "I'm bored. Come on! Let me help you."

He raised one brow to you. "Nope! You're going to rest on this bed until your next check up."

"Eat," he put the tray on the end table and ruffled your hair.

That's how your day ended with Jin.

Day 2:

Staying home with the maknae wasn't as hard as your stay with the oldest. Jin's instructions is a must! You cannot opposed it but with Jungkook, you can talked it out your ways.

You were sitting in the big oval swing while Jungkook was cooking something in the kitchen with Haneul and Aeri. You looked at the clock. It's time for your medicine.

"Yah! Don't put it in yet!" You heard Jungkook yelled.

"Appaa! It's overflowed! It's spilled!" You heard Aeri scream.

Ktang! Something fell on the floor. You raised your body, wanting to see what happened in there.

Jungkook's face emerged behind the wall. "DON'T!" His hand both in the mid air, halted your movement. You smiled and showed him toward the clock.

"Oh! Shhhii-I-mean-I-mean, your meds," he's stuttering when you raised your brow. 

You chuckled. "It's fine. I can wait. I can help if you want?"

"Don't come in here. I can handle it," he rushed back in the kitchen after another scream from Haneul.

You chuckled and that's how your day went with Jungkook.

Day 3:

What's are the odd today? Namjoon stayed with you and the kids. Instead of cooking and destroying the kitchen, all of you opted for a safer way.

DING!

"It's here!" Haneul ran to the door and opened it.

Namjoon walked behind him with money and paid for the take-out. 

Aeri helped setting the tables and waited with you while Haneul and Namjoon put the food in the plate.

"Well it's better than cooking with Kookie-Appa," Haneul grinned while biting the chicken.

"I'm going to tell him," Aeri stuck her tongue out.

Haneul glided his eyes to Aeri. 

"Knock it off kids," Namjoon looked at Haneul and Aeri back and forth. "Eomma is trying to eat."

"Remember to eat your medicine after this," Namjoon smiled at you.

"I'll miss this!" You grinned widely hearing Namjoon and that's how your day went with Namjoon.

Day 4:

You felt a soft patted on your head. You tighten your grip on the blanket. The air surrounding you felt cold.

"Wake up sleepy head!" Soft tugging forced you to open your eyes. 

"Stop it!" You wiggled your hand slowly. But the soft tugging continued.

"Minie~ stop it~" you whined when your blanket were being stripped completely from you.

"Wake up!" Jimin tugged your hands, making you up and rise. "It's already 8 o'clock."

Your body snapped when heating he said 8 o'clock. You rushed to the bathroom and took a quick shower. 

"I'm sorry," you said after you went downstairs. 

Jimin smile smugly at you. "No, I'm sorry," he pointed his phone toward you.

"Jimin-ah!" You glared at him when his clock on the phone showing 7.15 a.m.

"You need to eat well! Come on. Sit here. The kids still sleeping. We can take our time," he smiled sweetly and pulled the chair, gesturing you to sit.

"So, what should we eat first?" 

That's how your day started with Jimin.

Day 5:

"Are you doing what I think you were doing?" You startled hearing Hoseok's voice.

You grinned like a fool when you were getting caught red handed with him.

Aeri looked at you and you looked back at her.

"I-thought-I-thought you were in the shower," you chuckled nervously.

"If I'm in the shower, what's make you think you could sneak out?" His hands is on his hips, waiting for your explanation.

"And you young lady," Hoseok looked at Aeri, raising his brows. "You shouldn't help Eomma sneak out. What if something happened to you and Eomma?"

Both of you girls bowed down your heads, acknowledged your faults. 

"You should wait for me. Then we can go the park together," you looked at Hoseok with disbelieve. "You want to go to the park right?"

"Thanks," you smiled, nodded your head countless time.

"Thanks Hobi-Appa," Aeri hugged her father. 

"I knew you guys were bored but next time, tell us before you went outside," Hoseok took his jacket and went outside with you and Aeri.

That's how your evening went with Hoseok.

Day 6:

"Stop it Tae!" You smacking Taehyung's shoulder.

"What! I'm going to make a greatest dish," he chuckled.

"Come on! It's just grilled cheese. Thank God you didn't burn this house down," you rolled your eyes.

"What! I'm not like Namjoon-Hyung," he pouted.

"Yeah? I don't see any differences at all," you shrugged your shoulder.

"It's done! Kids! Come eat!" Taehyung called the kids. You heard ruckus from the living room. 

After 15 minutes of rest, you heard Taehyung's voice.

"Let's play!" You heard him across the house. Aeri and Haneul cheered in distance. Did these guys ever getting tired?

"Appa! Ahhh!' You heard Haneul pretended to scream. You longed your neck toward them.

Aeri was in Taehyung's hug while he ran away from Haneul's laser shot. You saw a circle tag as big as hand on his chest beeped each time Haneul aimed it properly.

"Eomma!" You looked at Haneul. 

"Come, join us playing laser tag?" Haneul tugged your hand when he noticed you were looking at them.

You rise from your seat and put on the tag and that's how your playtime with Taehyung. 

Day 7:

"What are you doing young missy?" A low voice echoed behind you. "Get down from that counter! Now!"

"I'm hungry," you whined before lowering your step, getting down from the kitchen counter. 

Unfortunately your feet slipped!

"Ahhh!" You screamed before you felt your body being held in someone's hug. 

"What should I do with you!" Yoongi gripped your body in his hug.

"Can you be patient? I'm going to cook for you," he put you on the ground. Your feet touched the floor, trying to balance your body.

"I don't want to bother you. Joonie said you pulled all-nighter these few days. I'm want you to rest. Besides I'm bored. The kids went with Namjoon to his parents house," you sat on the chair, fiddling your fingers.

"Don't do that anymore. You don't have to worry about me. I used to that kind of routines," Yoongi took out the ingredients from the refrigerator.

"Are you ready for tomorrow? Jin-Hyung will bring you to the hospital," Yoongi chopped down all ingredients and washed it.

You nodded and smile. "Yeah! I can't wait. I hope everything is fine, so I can do house chores again. Jin forbid me to do anything," you huffed your fringes.

"He's worried about you. We all are," his gummy smile never leave his mouth. "Come here and taste this."

And that's how your daily life went with Yoongi.
🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

A/N: Hi guys. Finally the Family Holiday series ended 😅 Happy Holiday guys!