Family Holiday 1.0

7 Fathers

A/N: I'm sorry guys for the late update. It's a hectic month for me. Love you guys! ❤ 

Chapter 12: Family Holiday

"We are..."

"Going...."

"To...."

WHAT!

Namjoon's voice over the phone made you screamed. How on earth they had that kind of idea! It was literally raining outside and cold wind blew even though it's just autumn. The breeze shook the sunflowers branches.

"You know it's raining right now?" You asked in astonishment. Waaa! How can they think about camping during wet and humid wheater like this.

"Yeah! We know but the forecast for this weekend is clear sky," his deep voice clearly pierced your ears. 

"How can we even believe that," you 'tsk' on the line to Namjoon.

"Aeri and Haneul want to. They've been asking since summer but we are too busy. We cleared all of our works just for this weekend. So, this weekend, prepare everything for the kids. We will prepare the food. See you on Friday evening. Bye y/n."

"Joon-Jooo-," before you could say anything, Namjoon hang up the call.

You blew your fringes, thinking about this weekend.

🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂

"Eomma!" You heard Aeri's voice echoed throughout the house. Oh God! She's really a feisty one.

"Is it true? Is it?" Aeri tugging onto your sleeves.

"Whaaaaatt?" You're smiling at her, pretending to think.

"Ahh! Eomma!" Her small pout started to form. You pressed your forehead onto her forehead softly, nuzzled her nose. 

"Yes! It's true. Joonie-Appa just told me. We-," before you finished your sentences, Aeri ran away to her room.

You smile and shook your head. Like fathers, like daughter.

"Aeri-ah, what are you doing?" You stood at her door, looking at her rummaging her closet. 

"My pajama. I want to bring it," Aeri rummaged her drawers. 

"Which pajama? You have hundreds of them," you still smiling, knowing which pajama that she's looking for. It's a blue unicorn onesie that her brother gave her. She called all of her sleepwear outfit 'pajama'. Among all of her sleepwear, the unicorn onesie is her favorite. Jin said it's a birthday present from Haneul to her. Haneul worked hard to save up his money earnestly for this onesie.

You looked around the room. This girl had too much clothes thanks to the courtesy of her fathers. You remembered when you're just working here, BTS just coming back from their concert in Japan. Each one of them gave Aeri and Haneul a present. It's 7 presents in total for each kids. It's not included with clothes or any outfit. When an hour lecturing from you about the unfortunate children and 'the kids only have one body, they don't need a lot of clothes' ended, the members came to an agreement where only one father got to buy presents for the kids each time they went anywhere for their work or traveling. They're kind of making schedule and thanks to that, there were no more unnecessary overflowing  present. Sometimes, it's like you're behaving more like an Unnie to all of the members.

"Eommaaaa~, I couldn't find it?" Aeri's sobbing made you smile. You ruffled her long hair.

"Do you remember when the last time you wear it?"

Aeri staring blankly at the wall. Her little mouth slightly ajar. You could swear she looked like Taehyung and Jungkook when they were playing games.

"Ahhh!" Aeri ran to the laundry room. 

"Found it," she screamed in delight.

Her onesie was hanging at the hanging rack.

"Now young girl, go and tidy up your room," you're smiling and tapped her head lightly. 

🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁

"We'll be there in about 10 minutes," Hoseok chirped on the phone. "Can't wait to see you guys."

"Okay, we'll wait outside," you said before turned off the call.

You did the last spot check around the house. 

"Kids! Let's go. Your Appa will be here soon."

Aeri combed her hair for the last time before took her purple knapsack. Haneul had his grey knapsack hanging over one shoulder and holding his traveling bag on the other hand. 

"Okay, let's wait for your fathers outside," you wait for the kids to walked out and locked the door. 

You looked at the kids again. They were excited. Haneul had been talking about this vacation ever since he knew about it.

Aeri buttoning her coat properly. She's wearing black lolita-style knee length dress with wool trench coat and black leggings. You should gave credit to her Appa that buying her fashionable clothes and she can dressed by herself. Kudos to that!

Haneul stick to his usual style. A gray long sleeve shirt with black jean. He had beanie on his head, you could swear that his style really resembled his Appa. 

You looked at yourself. You're wearing your cozy oversized knitted sweater and blue faded jean. You don't really have much clothes so you pretty much wear everything all over again. Their fathers did gave you some clothes as presents but you thought it would be precious to wear those clothes on daily basis.

Your jaw dropped when you saw the vehicles that approaching the house. Are they out of their mind.

A long and sleek bus-style RVs in the lengths up to 45 feet came to the view.

"Appa!" Haneul and Aeri literally jumping when they saw their fathers waving from the RV.

"Hi kids! It's cool right?" Taehyung jumped out the vehicle when the door opened following by other members.

"Y/n?" Jimin waving his hand in front of your face. 

"Are you guys are out of your mind?" You practically screaming next to Jimin's ear. "We're not going far away right?"

"Ahh! Party pooper!" Jimin puffed his checks to you.

"Are we going far away Appa?" Aeri towering the vehicles with Jin.

"Yes. Where do you want to go princess? Just tell Appa," Jin hugged Aeri tightly. He missed Aeri and Haneul so much! It's been a long time since the Hyungs coming to the kids house. 

"I want to go to where Appa don't have to work anymore. I hate it when Appa need to work and not coming back here with us," her soft voice lacing with sadness. 

"Awwww! I'm sorry baby girl. Appa promise to be here as much as I can," a soft peck landed on Aeri's cheeks. 

Haneul still towering the RV in awe. "This is great Appa!" He tugged Hoseok arms. 

"It is right!" Hoseok shrieked beside Haneul. "Are you guys ready to go!"

"Yeah!" Haneul and Aeri screamed in unison.

Oh no! You prayed in your heart!

Namjoon called Haneul and Aeri to board the RV. You can hear the excited noises from inside the RV. 

"Come on y/n," Yoongi extended his hand, gesturing you to board. 

When you stepped inside the RV, your jaw dropped! It looked so much like home. The travertine flooring, solid wood cabinetry and residential stainless steel appliances. Is this crazy or what!

"Pinch me!" You shook your head.

"Oww!" You rubbed you arm when Taehyung really pinched you. You definitely not dreaming!

"Welcome aboard princess," Taehyung whispering to you.

🏕🏕🏕🏕🏕🏕🏕🏕🏕

The journey to the unknown camping place started after Namjoon and Hoseok finished putting all of your bags.

You looked over the interior as the RV started it's journey. It's quite spacious. 

It's divided into a few compartments. The driver section which you don't know who's driving as all the boys were here with you and the kids. The middle compartment which composed of small kitchen, two bathrooms and four tables, two at the left and two at the right side of the RV. The last compartment was the bedroom.

Since all of you just began the trip, you along with the members and the kids decided to stay around the middle compartment. Aeri choose to sit beside Namjoon while Haneul stick with Yoongi and Jin like glue as they were showing Haneul their newest music beat. Jungkook decided to annoy Jimin along the trip and Taehyung thought it was a good idea too. 

"So, do you feel amused yet?" Hoseok propped his hand under the chin, smiling and staring at you.

You opted to sit with Hoseok. You smiled back and nodded your head. "I must say, kudos to you guys."

"Yoongi-Hyung found the renting company," Hoseok twisted the cap of apple juice and handed it to you.

You took it and sipping the juice. "As expected from Min Yoongi."

"Appa, can you tell me bedtime story tonight?" Aeri looked at Namjoon. Her wool coat was gone from her outfit. You looked at her and Namjoon. They wore matching theme. The black one.

"What story do you want to hear tonight?" Namjoon wide smile formed along his lips.

"I want-" 

"Let's listen to ghost story!" Haneul cut his sister sentences. Aeri looked at him with glittering eyes and nodded her head.

"No you are not!" Your firm tone echoing inside the RV.

"Remember last time you guys heard the ghost stories, I need to sleep with you guys for two weeks," you glanced at Haneul and then Aeri.

"But Eomma..." they both whined in unison.

"No if and or but!" You put the period in their sentences.

"Party pooper!" Jungkook stuck out his tongue out to you. Aeri followed her Appa's act too.

You pouted at him and Aeri, continued to drink you juice.

"I bet Eomma is the one who scared. That's why she didn't want to hear it," you heard the smirk remark from Jimin. 

"Yeah!" Namjoon pouted back to you.

Oh that's just great! They were ganging up against you. You rolled your eyes. 

"Guys~" you heard Jin dragged tone. "Enough!" A soft warning from Jin made all of you quiet.

"Ahh. That's better," Yoongi kept on dragging and touching on his iPad.

"Appa, I'm bored!" Haneul whined to Jin. 

"Yah! We just start our family trip. How can you said that!" Jin pinched Haneul's cheeks playfully. 

"Ahh! It's hurt! I'm sorry. I'm sorry!" Haneul rubbed his cheeks. 

"Why don't you draw something. Did you bring your sketchbook?" Yoongi said while working something on his iPad. 

Haneul huffed and looking at his surrounding. You just smile at him. Haneul was looking for some inspiration to draw. He quickly took out his book when he saw something to sketch along the road. Namjoon told you that Haneul has same hobby as his father. They like to sketch. He basically sketched everything and it turned out good. He sketched when he's happy, he sketched when he's sad. Usually Haneul will sketch the main figure and let his brain and hand do the rest of the of sketch.

Namjoon already into father's mode with Aeri. They coloured the coloring book together. Jimin decided to join them after getting pissed with Jungkook. 

You looked at the bed section. Something struck your mind.

"So, uhmm. Are-are-we going to sleep like together in here?" Sudden question from you made Hoseok smile smugly. 

"Why? Don't you want to sleep with us?" He kept his smug face while muttered those words slowly to you.

Your breath hitched when you heard Hoseok. 

"No-no. I didn't mean that!" You blushed. You want to sound normal instead you sound flustered. Damn Hoseok and his gruff voice!

"Stop messing with her!" A flick landed on Hoseok's forehead. 

"Ahh! Hyung! It's hurt!" Hoseok rubbed his head after Jin flicked his head.

You just laughed and forgot about Hoseok's teasing. He told you that it's bigger than you thought as it had slide outs and the bedroom can accommodate 12 people in total! No wonder it's big and state-of-the-art DirecTV home theatre systems in the bedroom!

You want to live here! 

🍂🏕🍂🏕🍂🏕🍂🏕

You're awake from your sleep when the RV stop moving. You rubbed your eyes and trying to open it widely. You saw Aeri sleeping beside you. Her body moved a little. You looked at upper section of the bed, Jimin and Yoongi slept soundly. Jungkook slept on the bed at the right side and Taehyung took the bed on the left.

"Are we arrived yet?" Aeri tugged your hand slowly. Her eyes still shut tightly. You put her to sleep back and walked out of the bed compartment.

Jin and raised his hand and greeted you, "Yo!"

"Are we there yet?" You asked while tying up your hair again. 

"Nope. The driver stop to take a breather," Jin bite on the sandwich. 

"You want?" Haneul asked, taking a big bite.

You sat down beside Haneul and started to chow down your food. Sudden hunger after the long sleep.

"Where Joonie-Appa and Hobi-Appa?" You asked Haneul.

Before he could say anything, you heard footsteps. Namjoon and Hoseok entered the RV. 

"The view is great!" Namjoon sat down while scrolling his phone. 

"Yeah! We should take group photo here," Hoseok sat down beside Namjoon, looking at the photos together.

"Is that place still far," you asked Namjoon.

He grinned at chucked his shoulder. "Who knows."

You glared at him, sending your dissatisfaction.

He just brushed you off with his wide grin. 

"Do you know where we're going?" You asked Jin after getting pissed off  by Namjoon.

"Who knows," Jin grinned back at you.

You went to the bed with grunt leaving Namjoon and Jin laughing.

You saw Taehyung changed his spot and slept with Aeri on the bed.

Taehyung raised his head a little when he felt the bed sunk in while you sit beside Aeri.

"She's crying. So I slept here," Taehyung smacked his lips. His head fall back on the pillow.

"Are we there yet," he asked you.

"Who knows."

🍂🏕🍂🏕🍂🏕🍂🏕