- The past shall be left in the past

Roommates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie woke up to a packaged bread on her table in the morning and was stunned for a moment because the only person who will prepare breakfast for her is her mom and she is well aware that she is living in a dorm room. So, who got her the bread?

Upon closer look, she saw a piece of paper underneath the food. “Hey! I accidentally bought an extra bread so I thought of giving it to you. You're welcome! :) -Lisa” Jennie reads the paper while shaking her head and thought to herself that maybe having a roommate is good after all that had happened. 

She then looked up to the wall clock and realise that she still has 30 minutes before her first class that starts at 8am, thus she quickly went to prepare herself.

Jennie took 10 minutes to walk from her dorm to the D block where her class is held at while munching away to the bread she got from Lisa. She cannot believe her eyes when she saw a familiar person walking in front of her.

“Ah, Park ChaeYoung!” shouted Jennie which caused a few heads to turn towards her but she didn’t care because she was so focus on this person ahead of her. 

“Jen Jen!” exclaimed Rosé as her face lit up with joy and surprise when she saw Jennie, the only person who will call her Korean name every time.

“Why didn’t you tell me that you are here and what are you doing here?” Jennie asked a series of questions because she is excited to see her long-time friend.

“Unnie, calm down! Sorry, I lost your contact and I'm here to study.” Rosé giggled.

Jennie met Rosé through an exchange programme where the latter came to her school in New Zealand to learn more about their culture and living habits. They got paired up as a buddy and Jennie had to show Rosé around the school, explain the facilities and routine that their school reinforce. 

Slowly, they became best buddies throughout the 1-month programme as both of them are Koreans and share the same traits such as: looking cold but is warm, gentle when gentle, fierce when fierce and has a charm even when quiet. 

Jennie decided to skip her first class and spend time to catch up with Rosé as the younger one is having an afternoon class despite the rejections given. 

The pair went to the school's cafeteria and each ordered their favorites. Jennie with her milk flavored ice cream because she was full from the bread Lisa gave and then there's Rosé with her healthy salad. 

"So, how's this whole roommate thing going along? You okay with it?" Rosé asked while she devours her salad. 

Jennie was lost in her thought for a moment before speaking, "Well, ever since that incident I wasn't really looking forward to having one. But, new school new environment right? Gotta let bygones be bygones. Coming to think of it, I didn't really talk much to my roommate yesterday because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter