- I like talking to you

Roommates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Something scares Jennie off because of how this ‘Pokpak’ user can bring the other side of her out.

Well, here’s the thing, the Jennie in Ppong App and the Jennie in real life is a total opposite and not many knows about it. The Ppong Jennie can flirt and talk nonsensically while the real-life Jennie is always so serious. This scares her off because she didn’t want the both personality in offline and online to crash together that will make her vulnerable again like her old self so she did that one thing to protect herself.

[5.30pm] Pokpak: Yo, did someone got caught in the class earlier? Haha stupid.

[6.00pm] Pokpak: I didn’t mean it by saying you are stupid, sorry!

[9.30pm] Pokpak: Eh uyu, you alright?

[10.30pm] Pokpak: Okay goodnight, talk to you soon and rest well!

She ignored the multiple messages sent by ‘Pokpak’ and focuses on doing her work given by her lecturer, her body is there but her mind and heart is not. She was trying to keep her thoughts away when the door knocked and without checking the peephole, she opened the door knowing that Lisa is at the other end of it.

“Eeks, forget your keys again?” the shorter girl smirked while opening the door wide to let Lisa in. “You know, you should find a way to remind you to bring your key out. What if one day I am not in the room, who is going to open the door for you?”

“Where would you be if you are not at the room this late?” Lisa challenged.

“At the- okay good one, I will be at the room already.” Jennie pouted as she knows that she lost the challenge. “Anyways, why are you always coming back so late?” she continued.

“Dance practice, there’s going to be a competition coming up next week. Even though I just joined the dance club, the seniors there notice my potentials and decided to put me together with them since they needed someone to take over. Wanna see me in action? I can get free tickets.” The taller girl asked while taking off her backpack and looking for clothes in her wardrobe to change out.

“Next week? Maybe, I’ll see. I am a very busy person you know.” Jennie responded while flicking her hair to the other side.

“Busy day-dreaming? Hmm, wait maybe I will message Rosé and Jisoo later about it then you all can be my supporters!” Lisa proposed happily.

“Eh, that would be cool instead of going there to support you myself.” Jennie smiled at the thought of having Rosé going with her but frowned when Jisoo was mentioned, she didn’t know why.

“Okay then that’s settled! Be right back.” Lisa said without noticing the frown while turning away to walk towards the bathroom to take a quick shower.

“, what is happening to me? Is my old self going to come back? Did I just joke around in real life again?” the jet black haired girl thought to herself while walking back to her table and picked up her phone, unlocked it and went straight into ‘Ppong App’.  

[10:53pm] Uyuaiseukeulim: Sorry for the late reply, was too busy with my project work and I didn’t mean to not reply you! And yes, thanks to you I got caught by my lecturer. You totally need to treat me aiseukeulim as an apology! :P

Jennie lied though, she knows that she purposely ignored her messages because she was having an internal war and Lisa made her realised that so what if her old self is coming back, she said it herself to move on and continue with her life thus she should had expected this to come. Well, she wasn’t fully prepared but her heart told her to reply to ‘Pokpak’ and she hope that she did the right thing.

She did get matched with other people on the ‘Ppong App’ but something in ‘Pokpak’ attracts her and she continues to talk to this particular user and not reply to others, well some of them are boring but every day she does look forward to having conversation with ‘Pokpak’. She also knows that she cannot be avoiding this user forever because she likes talking to her just like how she likes talking to Lisa.

Hang on, could there be a possibility that she like the both of them? Oh no.

She certainly has no idea that this user she like and talking to is literally right inside the bathroom taking a shower…

The bathroom door creaked open and a small voice came out, “Uh unnie ah, cou- could you please pass me my shirt? I think I forgot to bring it in with me.” Lisa shyly requested.

“Ah Lisa, you are really forgetful and I am not surprise if you forget your dance moves next week!” Jennie shook her head while passing the shirt to the girl inside the toilet, her face turned so red, eyes became wide and jaw almost hit the ground when she saw Lisa’s almost body right in front of her eyes.

 “My brain had set aside a place for choreographies so no worries. Anyways, non-existent flies are going to fly inside your mouth, Jennie! Maybe you need cold stuffs to cool yourself down. It’s not that I’m totally , at least important parts are covered!” Lisa giggled when she saw the state Jennie was in.

“Yah you , argh goodnight, please turn off the lights after you are done. Bye.” The embarrassed Jennie quickly fled the scene and jumped on her bed using the blanket to cover her red face.

Lisa chuckled while walking out of the bathroom and stood there for a while to let the floor mat absorb the water on her wet feet before pacing back to her bed and looked at her phone.

“Oh! New notification” she mumbled, but before she went into ‘Ppong App’, she decided to quickly send a text message to Jisoo to ask whether she is free to come see her dance next week and to relay the message to Rosé since she does not have her number and made a mental note to ask her. Shortly after she sent the message, she got an instant reply from Jisoo that they are both free to come see her dance next week and the purple haired girl even sent Rosé’s contact to her. Guess she won’t be needed to ask about her contact number anymore.

Afterwards, she went into ‘Ppong App’ and saw the reply ‘Uyuaiseukeulim’ gave, she smiled at it because earlier today she was pretty upset when she didn't get a reply and thought that she might annoy and scare the other party off through her messages. She also took notice on how she quickly grew attach to this user and how her face always lit up when she got a message from the user.

This is the moment she knew that she likes talking to her but at the same time, she also felt this way when she’s talking to Jennie. So, does that mean that she like the both of them? Lisa quickly scraped off the idea and send a reply back.

[11:09pm] Pokpak: Thank god, I thought you find me annoying and decided to stop talking to me :( , sure can’t wait to treat you aiseukeulim one day!

Lisa had no idea why they kept typing ‘aiseukeulim’ instead of ‘ice cream’ even though they are the same and she certainly has no idea that this user she like and talking to is literally right across the room from her…

 

A week had passed and it is Lisa’s big day, the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter