- Plans after Graduation

Roommates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s coming to an end of class 2020 at Ppong University and Lisa is starting to get anxious because she has no idea whether to stay in Korea or go back to Thailand after the graduation.

If she wants to stay in Korea, she’ll have to start thinking of her living expenses, plans on what to do and get a job quickly because her student visa isn’t going to last long.

Or, she can go back to Thailand first and settle everything she have to such as applying for job, work permit and other stuffs. However, that means she’ll have to leave Jennie, maybe not in terms of break up but going through a long distance relationship which is something Lisa has not done before.

She has yet to discuss her plans with Jennie and it was kind of obvious that the latter is avoiding this topic too.

Guess it to get involved with a foreign student.

But the longer they avoid this, the more pain it is going to bring.

It’s the middle of the night and the couple is currently lying on Lisa’s bed, each on their own phone scrolling through various social media platforms.

Lisa thought it’ll be a good idea to talk about that matter because it has been on her mind for months , “Jennie... I think we need to talk.”

“What’s wrong babe?” Jennie adjusted herself to a sitting position.

Lisa sighed, “it’ll be a few more months before our graduation and I’ve been thinking about our relationship. Like how do we make this work? I don’t want to leave you-“

“Wait,” Jennie interrupted her. “What do you mean by leaving me? Are you breaking up with me? Lisa, are you serious? We have been together for almost like a year and you want to just throw this relationship away?  We are even going to celebrate our anniversary soon! God, I can’t believe you. Why do you have such thoughts....”

Jennie pouted, she abruptly stood up and left for her own bed before plopping down and covered herself up fully with blanket. Her eyes are starting to sting and she doesn’t want Lisa to see her cry, she couldn’t believe it. Someone she loves so much decided to break her heart just like that, she trusted her not to do that.

Jennie knew that this topic come eventually but she didn’t think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter