- Fruitful

Roommates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh, chaeyoung ah, that… it does have a double meaning.” Jisoo started, trying to make sense to herself, “I do love you as a friend, but I also have some feelings for you too.”

“Feelings? As in feelings for relationship?” the dumfounded Rosé trying to wrap her head around it.

“Y-yes, those feelings.” Jisoo confessed, “It started when you were just sitting on your bed, singing and strumming on your guitar. I always have an admiration for someone who can play an instrument because I can’t. Well, I kind of gave up because it was hard, and it hurt my fingers. Also, you sang really well, and I thought it would be lovely to have someone that can sing to me.” The older girl rambled.

“Unnie,” Rosé tried to stop her.

But Jisoo didn’t stop, “anyways, the realisation dawned upon me when we were talking about the Ppong App. The way you talk about something that interest you so much, wow I’m sure you will even fall your yourself, the excitement on talking about a topic, the way your eyes sparkles and –”

Jisoo got cut off when she felt a tight embrace from the taller girl.

“Sh-shut up, you talk too much.” The flustered Rosé finally spoke after a few seconds of silence.

“Oops, sorry,” Jisoo apologised, “but uh does that mean that we’re okay?”

“Shh,” Rosé chuckled.

Meanwhile on the other side of the room, Jennie lead Lisa down to sit on the floor. “I have something to tell you.” she started.

“Oh? What is it?” the confused Lisa tilted her head.

“I’m sure you are curious about that girl I am talking to earlier on at the carnival, right?” Jennie asked and Lisa nodded her head. So, she took it as a cue to continue.

“I once had a girlfriend that has the similar vibe as yours, big doe eyes, tall and younger than me. Which explains my hostility towards you when we first met,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter