- Jealous II

Roommates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[6.50pm] Lili 🖤: My take-out is here, and Kuma kept on wagging his tail at me… It’s not even his food! Hope you’re enjoying your dinner!

Jennie smiled at her phone, which got JB’s attention, so he asked her about it, “what’s so funny?”

“Oh, nothing much,” Jennie replied before giving Lisa a reply.

[6.52pm] Nini 🌏: I only enjoy my dinner when I am with you, please remember to bring Kuma out for his walk!

[6.52pm] Lili 🖤: Ayy, smooth talker Nini, yes don’t worry I will bring him out after I am done with my dinner!

“We’re here,” JB announced, before pulling over. “Do you remember this place?”

“Yes, we used to come here often because they serve the best kimchi fried rice in our area!” Jennie cheered excitedly.

Here’s a little something between the two of them, Jennie and JB are childhood friends, they’ve always been closed ever since Jennie moved into the neighbourhood, people around them thought that they’ll get together when they grow up. However, it wasn’t in their topic anymore when JB got a then-girlfriend and when Jennie moved out for college.

[6.55pm] Nini 🌏: Enjoy your dinner! Talk to you soon babe.

The dinner went well, they talked about things that happened in their own personal life. However, the only thing that Jennie is always looking at her phone, waiting for messages from a certain someone. JB took notice of it and decided that they should head back early so that Jennie can settle whatever she have on her hand, which Jennie was thankful for it because she can’t wait to spend her time with Lisa.

Arriving at Jennie’s porch, JB thanked Jennie for having dinner with him, and when she was turning to leave, JB stopped her. He decided to confess to Jennie.

“Jennie, wait!” JB mustered his courage and went forward, hugging her tightly, “I-I like you, I always do. When you went to college, I got myself a girl trying to forget about you, but I was wrong, not only did I hurt the girl, I also can’t forget about you.”

“JB, wh-what are you doing, let me go!” Jennie struggled to pull JB’s grip away from her.  

But JB didn’t, he continued on rambling, “people always thought that we’re going to get together, and I started to believe them, please be my girlfriend Jennie.” With that, he shamelessly planted a kiss at the corner of Jennie’s lips.

“Woof,” they heard a familiar bark at the side, Jennie turned to see Lisa with an unreadable expression who quickly walk back into the house with Kuma. Is she angry or upset?

Lisa was about to close the door after h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter