- Meeting the mom

Roommates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie and Lisa got woken up by their alarm that they have set before napping, they got up and quickly freshen up by changing into a new set of clothes before meeting Jisoo and Rosé.

"Hey lovebirds!" Jennie greeted upon seeing them at the lobby of the dormitory before hugging them. 

Rosé whispered while hugging her best friend, "you sound so excited, are you nervous to meet Lisa's mom later?"  

Jennie pouted before whispering back, "don't expose me Rosie." 

With that, they set off to the hotel that Lisa's mom is currently staying to pick her up with Jennie being their driver. 

The car journey was filled with laughter here and there, the quartet couldn't believe that they have all graduated, which means that they are all grown ups and can't wait to see what the future holds for them. 

Once they have arrived at the hotel, Lisa went out to search for her mom, leaving the 3 other girls alone. 

"Jennie, you'll be fine!" Rosé spoke after seeing how the older girl bounced her legs and played with her fingers. 

"What if her mom dislikes me?" 

"Nah, why would she dislike you? Firstly, you make Lisa happy. Secondly, you treat Lisa well. Thirdly, you brought her here so that she could attend Lisa's graduation ceremony. I think you are already her daughter-in-law." Jisoo reasoned. 

"Yea Jen, you will be fine. Don't think too much, I'm sure her mom will love you just like how Lisa loves you." Rosé added. 

"Oh , they are here." Jisoo announced when they saw Lisa walking towards their car with a middle-aged woman that must be her mom. 

They all went down to greet the Lisa's mom.

"Mae, these are my friends, Jisoo and Rosé" Lisa gestured to the two girls before pointing towards Jennie, "and this is my girlfriend, Jennie." 

"Nice to meet you Auntie!" the couple greeted at the same time with a bow. 

"Nice to meet you too, you girls can just call me Auntie M. Thank you girls for being friends with my Lisa. She talks about her university friends all the time." Auntie M smiled before walking away to stand in front of Jennie.

"She also told me of this special friend, it must be you, Jennie!" Auntie M hugged Jennie without warning and she was shocked for a moment, but eventually reciprocated. "Thank you so much for doing everything, for bringing me here. I know you have Lisa's best interest in heart and if you're wondering, I definitely support you to be together with my daughter. My husband agrees too."  She ended with a winked. 

Jennie heave a sigh of relief, "Thank you so much Auntie M. You don't know how much this means to me, and I will continue to have Lisa's best interest in heart." Jennie replied before pulling away from the heart to wipe her tears.

All of them watched this heartwarming scene with their own tears trying to make their way out. 

"Alright guys," Lisa choked out, "we have no time to be sad here, let's get going to Myeong-dong and celebrate our best day!" 

They switched up their car arrangement with Jisoo as the driver and Rosé sitting at the front, they decided to let the couple and Auntie M sit at the back, so that they will be able to bond

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter