- Chaesoo in the making (for real)

Roommates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Oops, hehehe xD

Today is the accounting paper, the paper that Lisa feared most. But through Jennie’s guidance, she was able to understand most of the concept and Lisa thinks that she will be able to do well for her paper.

On the other hand, there isn’t any difference to Rosé’s flowers situation. It is still the same that she would receive flowers every Wednesday. When Jisoo heard about it from Jennie, she was not happy and was determined to find out the culprit. So, she tried every method such as waking up extra early and going back to her dorm late for a week to hide in the hallway and spot any mysterious person that is loitering around Rosé’s locker.

Finally, through her hard work and dedication, she finally caught the culprit.

“Earth to Jisoo! Jennie called out to the zoned out girl, “so did you find out who did it?”

The two older girls are currently waiting for Lisa and Rosé to be done with her papers and join them afterwards to celebrate the end of their semester.

Jisoo nodded, “it is Do Kyungsoo.”

“Wow, it’s the guy with an amazing band right? He is in the same interest group as Rosé and I kind of like his voice! ” Jennie commented.

Jisoo just glared at Jennie, “you seem like you’re supporting him to chase after Chaengie.”

“Hey! I admit I didn’t like you at first but I am definitely rooting for you to fight with him! Besides, she told me that she has someone in her mind, I don’t know who it is, but I think I know who it is.” Jennie beamed.

“Huh? What are you say–” Jisoo tried to ask but she got interrupted by the love of her life.

“Hey girls, what are you talking about?” Rosé came chiming in.

“Oh, we’re just talking about what we’re gonna do later after my lili is done with her papers, right Jisoo?” Jennie said, motioning to Rosé.

Jennie actually secretly told Jisoo about Rosé’s flowers in the locker situation without letting Rosé know. It is because Jennie knows about the little crush that the older girl has on her best friend, and she really wanted to find out who did it before telling it to Rosé, so she handed the task to Jisoo as they know that the younger girl wouldn’t put in any effort to find the culprit.

“Yes, yes. We’re going to eat fried chicken.” Jisoo joined in the act.

Rosé didn’t believe them at first but she shrugged it off and pouted, “damn, I was hoping that we could get some pizzas.”

“We can get both of them delivered, so no worries.” Jisoo quickly comforted Rosé with her signature smile.

“Thanks Jisoo, you’re the best!” Rosé thanked before lying her head on Jisoo’s shoulder.

Jennie just smirked at their interaction and let her eyes wander to a certain tall girl.

“Lisa-yah, over here!” Jennie called out waving to her girlfriend.

“How was the paper?” Jennie asked before wrapping her hand over Lisa’s waist.

Lisa shrugged before giving Jennie a kiss on her cheeks before she moved to her lips, “it was fine I guess, thanks to you, I think I am able to score well!”

“Uh guys? We’re still here, in case you forgot about us,” Jisoo grumbled.

“Geez, thanks for ruining the moment.” Jennie pouted.

Rosé just chuckled at the situation and admired the couple in front of her, thinking about how sweet it would be if she’s able to do that with the certain someone sitting beside her.

But little did she know, the certain someone sitting beside her wants to do that with her too.

“So, whose dorm are we going to crash at tonight?” Rosé questioned.

“Yours, our dorm is a little messy… Wait, it’s actually just Lisa’s side,” Jennie replied.

“Hey! You’re so mean!” Lisa gasped.

“I suggest our own dorm too. I wonder what gross things they’ve done in their dorm.” Jisoo jokingly said.

She then noticed the weird glances Jennie and Lisa threw at each other, she linked it and her statement together and mumbled, “nasty.”  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter