- Karaoke

Roommates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rosé and Jisoo went for their brunch after waking up a few hours later

Through the brunch date, Jisoo gathered some information that even though Rosé eats everything, one of her ultimate enemy is avocado. The taller girl dislikes it because of its bland taste, she also found out that Rosé has a pet fish called ‘Joohwangie’ just because of its colour...

Rosé also figured that Jisoo is the youngest in her family even though she’s the oldest among their clique. She has a dog named ‘Dalgom’ and that she loves him a lot.

They both agreed that dates like these, sharing information about each other is one of their favourite and would love to do it again.

While on their way back, they saw Jennie and Lisa walking in the opposite direction giggling about something and that they’re not aware of their friends looking at them weirdly.

“Yah Limario & Jendeuk!” Jisoo shouted to gain their attention, “what’s so funny?”

“Oh hey, Jisoo unnie! Hi Rosie!” Jennie and Lisa greeted before looking at each other with their eyebrows moving while side glancing them.

“You two are so weird,” Rosé commented with a sigh.

“What? I’m communicating with my baby. Are you two on a date?” Lisa smirked.

“Yes, we went to have some brunch and learned more about each other.” Jisoo replied proudly.

Jennie and Lisa’s wishes came through, their oblivious friends finally realised their feelings for each other.

Rosé’s blushed cheeks didn’t go unnoticed by Jennie, “aww cuties. We’re actually on our way to get some dumplings because Lisa craved it after having some of mine earlier. Wanna join us?”

“Yea! Join us, we can go get some tumblings together!” Lisa spoke too fast with excitement which caused her to mispronounce dumplings.

Jennie looked at Rosé and they both laughed while eating, “tumblings” before doing the action.

Jisoo looked at them in confusion before understanding what they meant, “Lisa” she shook her head and continued, “your English is such a pity.”

“What? Why! Is it not dumplings?” Lisa whined.

“Babe, you said it right this time. You said tumbling just now.” Jennie explained.

“Yea, it was so funny. Sure, I’m kinda hungry now and would love to get some tumbling.” Rosé teased.

“Okay, let’s go let’s go!” Jisoo butted in.

Jennie let go of Lisa’s hand and find her way to Rosé’s, successfully snatching her away from Jisoo before pulling her off.

“Hey! What about me? My hand is lonely! Lisa pouted.

“Go hold your own hands!” Jennie chuckled.

“Limario, you can hold my hand.” Jisoo extended her arm, “I’m sure they’re talking about something.” She then whispered to Lisa.

“Yay! Jisoo unnie, you’re the best! Better than my girlfriend.” Lisa said that part out loud for Jennie to hear before whispering back to Jisoo, “I know right...let’s have our secret talk too.”

Lisa saw how Jennie flicked a middl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter