- Graduation

Roommates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is Ppong University’s graduation day today, everyone got dressed up with different coloured gowns according to their major.

“I am so nervous! What if I trip on the stage? Are you guys not nervous? Why do you guys look so calm!” Lisa blabbered.

“Lisa!” Jennie pecked her girlfriend’s lips to shut her up, “chill babe, you will be fine.”

The taller girl pouted instantly, silently asking Jennie for more which she complied and kissed Lisa for a good few seconds before Jisoo break the moment.

“Yah, there are kids here okay…” Jisoo jokingly commented, “seriously though Lisa, you will be okay. You had danced in front of everyone before, walking up to the stage and get your well deserved certification is a piece of cake.”

Rosé nodded her head, “yes, that I agree.”

This small prep talk that her loved ones gave made Lisa felt better and she could not imagine where she would be without that. She looked at each of them and thought about how she met them here…

Jennie, her roommate and her Ppong app mate, who would have thought that she came to Korea only to further her education but is leaving with a degree alongside a girlfriend…

Jisoo, her first friend in Ppong University, the then purple-haired girl and her funny antics made them click well straightaway…

Rosé, her girlfriend’s best friend! She felt like they had a connection, maybe is because of their same age, but there is something about Rosé that made them click well too…

Lisa was so into her thoughts that she did not hear the bell rang and an announcement made to gather students to the main hall for their graduation ceremony.

“Let’s go babe, I’ve got a surprise for you after this.” Jennie tugged her along.

Fast-forward to the end of the ceremony where everyone sat with together with their family that came to support them apart from a certain girl. She looked at everyone with a smile chatting happily with their loved ones, she felt a tug in her heart.

Lisa sat with Jennie’s parents where they talked about the plans of her making a trip to Thailand. They were very supportive of this idea and even wanted to go with Jennie but she stopped them because she wanted this to be a special trip with her and Lisa only.

Well, you guessed it. Lisa’s parents are not here because she told them not to come, she didn’t want them to spend an unnecessary amount of money just to fly here for her graduation since it’s the peak season, airfares tend to be more expensive. As much as she wanted to, she does not want to burden her family. But the truth is, the Manoban’s family income got better throughout the year, they just didn’t tell Lisa about it…

“Lalisa!” she heard a familiar voice. Lisa whipped her head and saw her mom waving excitedly at her with BamBam at the side.

“Mae!” Lisa rushed forward to hug her mom, “I miss you so so much…” Tears rushing out of her eyes and soaked her mom’s shirt, “how did you come here?”

“BamBam helped me, he said another special friend of yours planned for this surprise but he didn’t tell me who… Your dad isn’t here because he has last minute work.” Lisa’s mom explained.

Lisa thought, “Special friend? Is it… Jennie?” She turned and found Jennie flashing her famous gummy sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter