- Confession?

Roommates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie looked at the slightly opened door, still trying to figure out what exactly happened, luckily for this loud thunder that jolted her back into reality. “ you thunder!” she shouted back to the mother nature that was just doing her thing.

Okay, so they just found out each other’s identity and she maligned Lisa which caused her to run out suddenly. “Argh, this is so frustrating… I need to talk to Rosé now.” With that, Jennie walked down the aisle and knocked repeatedly hard on Rosé’s door.

“Hey, you are going to spoil the door!” someone from the other side shouted before opening, “Aish Jennie, have some respect to our door, will you?” Jisoo complained.

“Where is Chaeyoung?” Jennie asked and without permission she barged in to the room, “Chaeyoung-ah! Chaeyoung?” while looking around the room and landed her eyes on Jisoo’s confused ones, “Where is she?”

“Toilet. Showering. What’s up with you coming here like a lunatic huh, Jendeukie?”

Jennie rolled her eyes and proceeded to take her seat on Rosé’s bed thinking if she should consult Jisoo first since she’s close with Lisa and maybe she will know something, “It’s about Lisa, we had a fight and she ran out.”

“Eh? In this weather? Uh, is it about the Ppong App?” Jisoo carefully asked.

“Yes.”

“Aish, this dumb Lisa.” Jisoo mumbled.

Jennie decided to soften her tone as to dig out more information, “Why unnie? Do you know anything?”

Jisoo started feeling uncomfortable with those eyes staring at her, “Well I –”

Luckily for her, she got cut off when the toilet door creaked open revealing Rosé with her pullover, sweatpants and a wet hair. “Oh, hi Jen!” she cheerfully greeted.

The jet black haired stood up and walked towards the taller girl with her puppy eyes, “yah-chaeyoungie”

‘Chaeyoungie’ is the code name that Jennie calls her whenever she is feeling troubled and needs someone to talk to. Rosé learned about this back in those days where she was in New Zealand, the older girl doesn’t call her that name that often, thus there must be something wrong.

“What happened? Feeling troubled? Were you and Jisoo unnie talking about it before I came out of the shower?” the concerned Rosé asked.

“Wow, do you have superpowers? Why do you know her so well!” Jisoo asked in shock because whatever Rosé was accurate.

Rosé just smiled and turned her attention back to Jennie, she guided her troubled friend back to the bed and sat down, “what happened?”

At first, Jennie was contemplating whether to have this talk privately with Rosé, but since she asked Jisoo earlier, she concluded that there isn’t a need to. “Well, so you know Lisa is my talking buddy on Ppong App right? Just now, I kinda confessed my feelings to her.”

Rosé had this serious look while listening to Jennie and occasionally nodding her head, “isn’t that good? I mean like you told Lisa that you like her.”

“Yes I guess but not when she knew that I am the user she is talking to all along.”

“Oh, so Lisa told you already… What happened then?” Jisoo spoke up.

“Ah unnie! Do you know about this all along? Why didn’t you tell me when I asked you!” Rosé gasped.

“Sorry you both, trying to protect Lisa. But I told her to tell you the truth as soon as possible, glad she mustered her courage to do it though. You know she is timid, right?” Jisoo replied while having her eyes solely focusing on Jennie, to make sure that she is listening to her.

Jennie turned her gaze back to Rosé and continued, “I accused her of taking advantage of my feelings since the Jennie in Ppong App likes talking to her too.”

The companions looked at her in disbelief, “Wow, you what?” Jisoo shrilled, “you do know that she is not experience in this whole relationship thing, right?” Rosé continued to grill the trouble girl, “Jennie-ah! You are basically saying Lisa is manipulative and she is definitely the most oblivious person out there!”

“But…” she tried to defend herself.

“Nope no buts! I know what you are thinking. You thought Lisa knew about your actual feelings and is taking an advantage of it by confessing that she is the user you have been talking to all along. So, that she can have an ‘easy access’ to your heart since you are already liking her.” Rosé chimed in and even finger air quoted her words.

Jisoo then shared her thoughts, “I agree with Chaeng. On top of that, don’t you think that she is telling you the truth because she doesn’t want to hide it anymore and maybe start facing her own feelings too?”

Now that she has heard their opinions, Jennie’s mind is having an internal war with one side telling her to find and talk to Lisa, another side is telling her to continue the anger towards the blonde. “So, what should I do now?” she asked.

Rosé face-palm herself and Jisoo rolled her eyes, they both looked at each other before opening their mouth, “talk to her.” With that, Jennie thanked them for their help and told them that she will handle it and not to bother Lisa.

While walking down the aisle, she was hoping that Lisa will be back but upon opening the door, she was faced with the empty room like before.

She grabbed her phone and tried texting Lisa but found out that they didn’t exchange their numbers. Thus, she went on Ppong App, the only way to reach the tall girl and because they have known each other’s identity, she called Lisa by her name.

[11.44pm] Uyuaiseukeulim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter