- Li & Ni

Roommates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that night, they quickly changed each other’s contact names;

Jennie Unnie to Nini 🌏 (because she’s her world)

Lisa (roommate) to Lili 🖤 (because it’s her favourite heart)

Jisoo and Rosé are happy for their friends because they finally got together after so long and that whole Ppong App incident.

Currently, the 4 friends are just chatting and wasting their time away at a café since it is the last day of school.

“So, what are your plans for the upcoming vacation?” Rosé asked but before anyone could answer, she replied to her own question. “For me, I’m going back to Australia to attend my sister’s graduation!”

A series of congratulations are going around to congratulate Rosé’s sister.

“Summer class, because I did so well that I have to take extra classes.” Jisoo sighed while balancing a bottle on her shoulder.

“Netflix all day and play with my dogs because I miss them.” Jennie pouted. “What about you Lili?”

“I’m staying at the dorm, flying back to Thailand is going to add additional financial burden on my parents. I’ll probably just visit them when the vacation is longer.” Lisa shrugged.

“Huh? You’re going to spend your vacation alone? Wanna accompany me to class? Hehe.” Jisoo asked her best friend.

The 3 of them just shook her head, “no thanks. I’m so done with the curriculum. Enjoy your extra classes chichu.” Lisa teased.

Feeling bad for her Lisa, Jennie came up with an idea that’ll benefit both of them. “Lisa-yah, do you want to spend your vacation with me?”

“Huh?” Lisa responded, lifting her head up from Jennie’s shoulder.

“Don’t stay at the dorm, come home with me. I’m sure my parents wouldn’t mind since they are mostly on a business trip. Please?” Jennie then flashed her gummy smile, knowing that Lisa couldn’t resist it.

“You guys are so cute, I’m gonna puke.” Jisoo teased.

“Yah, Kim Jisoo! Way to ruin the moment or whatever that is.” Rosé smacked the older girl lightly, after all this Aussie girl is too soft to hit anyone.

“Aigoo Nini, you know I can’t resist that smile right? Fine, but please ask for your parents’ permission first.” Lisa said then continued to lie her head back on Jennie’s shoulder.

“Yes!” Jennie happily agreed and quickly send a text to her parents in their family chat.

[3:45pm] J: Can my friend come home with me during this vacation?

[3:47pm] Birthgiver: Why?

[3:47pm] J: Because she’ll be alone at the dorm as flying back to her country will be expensive.

[3:48pm] Birthgiver: Since when was our Jennie so kind? I am fine with it. Wait for your dad’s reply.

[3:48pm] Dad: Ok too. See you soon.

[3:49pm] J: Thank you! See you two soon :D

“Yay!” Jennie beamed, “my parents have allowed you to come over!”

-

As they are walking back to their dorm, each pair is engaged in their own conversation. “Did you tell your parents that Lisa is your girlfriend?” Rosé asked.

“I have yet to, when I asked for their permission, I only said friend. Should I tell them?” Jennie questioned back.

Rosé pondered, “yes unnie, they’ve accepted you long ago. I’m sure they will be happy for you that you’ve found someone that makes you happy as well.”

“Thanks Rosie, I’ll tell them when I meet them.” Jennie smiled.

“No problem, I am always your numbe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter