- Jealous

Roommates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week had passed since Jennie and Lisa asked each other out for a date, they let each other plan for the first half and last half of the day.

Currently, it’s their breaktime and Lisa quickly excused herself together with Jisoo away from Jennie and Rosé.

“Oh my god,” Lisa said nervously. “Jisoo, do you have any idea where I should bring her to?”

“Eh? You just took the last half of the day without having a plan first. You’re really a pabo.” Jisoo shook her head.

“You’re not helping!” the taller girl pouted.

“Okay okay, I’ll think. Since you are into photography and have a camera, how about you bring her somewhere with a scenic view? So, that you can take nice pictures of her and admire it.” The older girl suggested.

“Wow Jisoo unnie, since when did you became so smart?” Lisa thanked the older girl, “I love you and I will treat you chicken next time!”

“You better!” Jisoo chuckled.

On the other hand, another duo is having their own conversation.

“Unnie, now that they are gone. Have you thought of where you’re bringing her to?” Rosé asked.

Jennie sighed, “no, give me some ideas please.” she begged.

“How about bowling? When I was at New Zealand, you brought me along to play it with you. Hmm, maybe you will still be able to teach Lisa how to bowl!” Rosé suggested happily.

“Oh, bowling seems like a great idea. I might still be able to bring her around to taste some of my favourite Korean dishes!” Jennie nodded at the idea.

“See? That was so easy, you just came out with your date idea.” Rosé beamed.

“Thanks Chaeng, I’ll treat you food next time.” Jennie then flashed her gummy smile.

The four friends gathered back at their table and munched down whatever they had bought. Both Jennie and Lisa have a smile plastered on their faces, thinking about the date that they are going to have tomorrow. It didn’t go unnoticed from Jisoo and Rosé, they know what is happening and they are happy for them.

They were eating peacefully until someone called Lisa out, “Hey Lisa!”

All of them turned to the owner of the voice and found a guy looking at Lisa with his cute eye-smile. “Oh! Bobby, what’s up?” Lisa quickly stood up as a form of respect.

“Uh, I was wondering if you would like to hang out tomorrow to exchange some breakdancing tricks?” Bobby bravely asked.

Upon hearing that question, Jisoo shook her head and Rosé quickly glanced at Jennie.

Gosh, that girl has an unreadable expression, anticipating Lisa’s reply.

Here’s the thing, Lisa is someone who finds it hard to reject people. She knows that she has a date with Jennie tomorrow and both of them are looking forward to it. Thus, she gave her first response, “I would love to…”

Bobby’s smile widens, Jisoo shook her head again in disappointment, Rosé’s jaw dropped.

Jennie got upset hearing Lisa agr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter