- First date

Roommates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today’s the day where Jennie and Lisa will go on a date again, but this time round it is just the two of them.

It was around late morning when Jennie woke up feeling anxious and excited because she is going to bring Lisa for a bowling date in Hongdae, followed by Myeongdong food street to try some Korean delicacies as the taller girl just came from Thailand not long ago, thus she figured that she didn’t have much time to try them.

Lisa on the hand is having butterflies in her stomach, although she isn’t the first to execute their date yet, but the thought of just taking nice photos of Jennie is making her heart flutters too. Not only is she going to take photos, she is going to bring the older girl to a café that has a nice sunset view.

“Morning, we got to get out in about an hour time. Okay?” Jennie smiled.

“Morning to you too, sure!” Lisa replied cheerfully.

Jennie then browsed through her wardrobe, she is into off-shoulder clothing nowadays. So, she picked out a black one together with an adidas pants before proceeding to the bathroom.

Lisa took a peek and saw Jennie picked out black clothing, she decided that she should wear black too, trying to spark an unplanned colour coordination. She then begins to ransack her wardrobe and fished out a black shorts, sleeveless top together with a windbreaker.

Jennie made sure she looked presentable before turning the door knob to unlock the bathroom door, but she forgot to ask if Lisa was done. So, she was met with Lisa’s almost as the taller girl was just putting on her shirt.

“Oh ,” Jennie mumbled softly, she then quickly closed the bathroom door slowly and quietly because she didn’t want the capture the other girl’s attention and to expose herself that she accidentally took a glimpse of her back. She also knows that Lisa didn’t hear her opening the door because the music was on and the volume was high.

Jennie felt hot. She looked at the mirror and saw her red-like tomato face, she also blew an air out that she didn’t knew she was holding in and took several deep breaths to calm herself down.

After a few minutes, there was a small knock on the bathroom door.

“Jennie, are you done? I need to use the bathroom.”

The older girl then quickly opened the bathroom door, “yea, just right on time and you’re looking good.” She winked acting like nothing happened earlier.

Lisa felt herself blushing, “t-thanks, you too.”

-

“Ah, we are here!” Jennie announced when she reached the shop front, ‘Taewha Bowling’.

Upon entering the bowling alley, the strobe lights and music blasting are what makes the atmosphere more vibrant and lively. Lisa quickly her camera and started capturing away, she also took some pictures of Jennie too. They then decided to play 1 game only due to the insufficient time for their day activity.

“Do you know how to bowl?” Jennie asked.

“Nope,” Lisa shakes her head, looking confuse.

“Okay, come let me teach you,” Jennie offered, “first, find a ball and make sure that you are comfortable with the weight.” She then demonstrated, “place your fingers into these holes, make sure that your fore and little fingers are on the ball for additional support.”

“Like this…?” Lisa asked, feeling proud.

“Yup! And now, watch me throw.” Jennie smirked before rolling her ball down the alley and scored a strike.

“Woah Jennie, you’re so good!” Lisa cheered.

“Eh, it’s nothing. I bet you’re better.” The older girl teased.

They wrapped up their game with Jennie scoring 124 points and Lisa scoring 82 points. Well, it was expected that Lisa will lose since Jennie is an experienced player.

“Aish, I at it.” Lisa pouted.

“No, don’t say that. As a beginner, scoring 82 is pretty good already,” Jennie complimented while side hugging Lisa. “Plus, you can’t beat me because I am a pro.” She beamed, “I’m hungry, let’s go grab some food.”

“Oh great! So, we’re eating. I thought I am gonna starve.” Lisa joked.

Roughly about 30 minutes after they left Hongdae, the couple took the public transport and Jennie lead them to their nex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter