- Jennie House

Roommates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bright shine rays came shining into Jennie’s room which woke her up, she squinted her eyes and tried to get up, but someone’s holding down tightly on her waist. Jennie looked down and saw how Lisa is sleeping like a baby with her hair sprawled around messily. She smiled to herself and thought, “cute, I wish for more mornings like this… and did we really kissed last night? What happened to taking it slow? Aish!”

Jennie tried to lift Lisa’s arm, but she unintentionally woke the younger girl up, “hmm? Oh, good morning Nini,” Lisa then snuggled closer to Jennie.

The older girl chuckled to herself, “Morning babe, let’s get up now, shall we?” however, Lisa let out a series of weird whining noise which Jennie gave in and agreed to lie on the bed for a few more minutes.  

After Jennie is done with her morning routine, she went straight to the kitchen and starts to prepare breakfast for the both of them, she saw a post-it on the fridge from her mom saying that she had left some batter in the fridge and that their neighbour is coming in the afternoon to return her dog, Kuma.

The Kim’s sometimes let their neighbour to dog-sit Kuma because they love him so much.

Jennie then begin to prepare mini pancakes for the both of them, it has been a while since she makes them, so she took some of the batter and tried it out.

“First, I need to grease the pan,” Jennie begin talking to herself, “oops too much butter!” she then grabbed a piece of kitchen tissue and wiped off the excess oil.

“Secondly, let’s add the batter.” Jennie then decided to flip it after a few minutes, but to her horror, the underside isn’t cooked yet, “oh no, okay okay I have to be patient.”

After 2 tries, she successfully cooked the pancakes and decided to eat the burnt and ugly pancakes by herself. She then proceeded to plate and decorate the pancakes while waiting for Lisa to be done.

The taller girl came running into the kitchen with her loud voice, “oh my gosh, it smells so good! What did you make?”

“Mini pancakes!” Jennie greeted her happily with a peck on Lisa’s cheeks which the taller girl then quickly ran away with her blushed face and said that she’ll be back with her camera to snap some pictures.

“Mhmm, this is so good! You’re such a good cook, I can’t even cook like this!” Lisa said while munching a mouthful of pancake.

Jennie shook her head in disbelief, “are you serious? This is just pancake! You add the batter in it then you’re done!”

“I am serious, I can’t even cook an egg. This is so disappointing because my dad is a chef.” Lisa pouted.

Jennie gasped, “guess I can’t let you in the kitchen because you’ll burn my house down!”

“Yah! Don’t be mean! I can wash the dishes for you.” Lisa added.

Savage Jennie then , “nah, you will probably just drop and break my plates.”

After their breakfast, they thought of activities to do that can kill their holiday time.

“Movies? Shopping? Café-hopping?” Lisa suggested.

Jennie nodded, “we can definitely do all tho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter