- Vacation's over

Roommates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now that the school vacations are over, students are all reluctant to attend classes because that means that they'll be having their examinations soon.

Back in the dorm, Lisa is busy studying her most hated module, accounting. Since it's a general module, she has no choice but to take it and tries to maintain her scores so that her scholarship will not be cancelled.

On top of that, Lisa is aware that she's spending lesser time with Jennie and she felt guilty because they almost have their first argument. And, she knew that she isn't doing anything much for her as a girlfriend, but she told herself that this will all be over once the exam is done.


Meanwhile, Jennie is still having her lesson on business law. She is actually in the same class as Jisoo, but she didn't notice it until a few lessons together because she always sits at the back while Jisoo is all the way at the front of the lecture hall.

Now that Jennie had learned that Jisoo is Lisa's first friend in this college, she befriended her easily and they became friends quickly because Jennie shared to Jisoo that during the first few meetings she actually got jealous because of her closeness with Lisa.

Jisoo looked at her with amusement and thought that was funny and she even asked for help with Rosé, like what's her favourite and most disliked food etc.

Jennie definitely knows what is going on...

Rosé, on the other hand got bothered by this rose being placed in her locker every Wednesday, because that's the only weekday where she will open her locker to retrieve some additional materials required for her music lessons. So, this person must be knowing about her movements.

It has happened for a few weeks and she decided to talk to Jennie about it over their bi-weekly duo meet up, yes, without the two crackheads Lisoo.

"How are things going between you and Lisa?" Rosé asked.

Jennie sighed, "we didn't talk much since the exams are coming up, she's busy with her studies. I tried to help her with accounting but every time I do, it ended up with us getting distracted."

"Aigoo, Nini misses getting attention from her Lili!" Rosé teased, "but it's okay once the exams are over, Lisa is all yours. Don't stress her too much."

Jennie agreed, "yeah yeah, I know... We almost had an argument because of it this morning."

"Jennie, I have to study,” said Lisa.


"No, just awhile more please, you love to cuddle." Jennie whined.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter