- Exhibition

Roommates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Their little party went well except for the fact that Lisa got drunk and started to blabber nonsense, she even pretended to gag every now and then with no real vomit coming out from her and laughed when the girls got panic thinking that she’ll vomit.

Jennie had to bring her back to their own room before she started to vomit for real, which she did when they reached their dorm toilet.

After Lisa’s vomit session, Jennie brought Lisa back to her bed, she started stripping off the younger’s girl clothing before helping her change into her pyjamas.

“Focus Jennie, stop looking.” Jennie scolded herself and quickly changed Lisa’s outfit because she couldn’t keep her eyes off Lisa’s chest, abs and even her toned legs.

“Aish Lisa, who would have thought that it would be a good idea for you to be drunk.” Jennie shook her head while laying a wet cloth on Lisa’s forehead.

“Ummargh, Jennie nie, I lorve you.” Lisa mumbled in her deep slumber.

Jennie giggled at Lisa’s cute drunk state, she planted a kiss on the younger girl’s cheek before she went for a quick wash up and she joined Lisa on the bed and called it a day. 

Meanwhile, the slightly tipsy duo in their own room got a little too comfortable and bold now.

“Rosé, I have something to tell you.” Jisoo started, “I think I like you, do you like me?”

Upon hearing that, Rosé’s heart thumped loudly, she didn’t knew Jisoo would be feeling the same way, “am I dreaming?” she thought in her head.

“I think I do too.” Rosé confessed.

“Good good, are we unofficially official now?” Jisoo said, without thinking about what she had just said and that caused her to frown at her own statement.

“Yah Jisoo, what was that?” Rosé chuckled, but she knows that it’ll be too soon for them to be girlfriends so she decided to go on dates first before she make a conclusion, “I think we should go on dates, like what Jennie and Lisa did before they became a thing.”

“I agree,” Jisoo nodded, she sat down in front of Rosé and cupped the younger girl’s face before she lean in for that kiss, she asked, “is this okay?”

Rosé shut her up by smashing their lips together, “more than okay.” With that, their lips moved in sync with one another naturally.

They got carried away with the kiss and pulled away to find themselves breathing heavily, they chuckled upon seeing each other’s swollen lips, “let’s sleep before we do anything that we’re not ready yet,” Jisoo suggested.

---

“Argh, my head hurts, I am never going to drink again,” Lisa whined when she woke up in the morning, she saw her outfit being her own pyjamas, she quickly thought of Jennie being the one who changed it for her, when she want to thank her girlfriend, she is nowhere to be found.

“Eh? Where is my Jennie?” Lisa got up confused, just when she was about to call her, she she found a sticky note on her phone that has the answer to her question.

“Hi baby, I went out to get us food. If you can’t take the headache, I left some painkillers on the table. Eat something first if you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter