- New Beginning

Roommates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Welcome to Ppong College" , Lisa mumbled to herself when she looked up at the words written on the entrance of her newly enrolled school with her heavy backpack and a luggage. 

Being able to enter Ppong College, a prestigious school in Korea through a scholarship meant a lot to Lalisa Manoban as she works very hard to make sure that she gets it no matter what. 

Well, you guessed it. Lisa comes from an average family background and being a sensible girl, she hopes that she'll continue her academic education without having to add an extra burden on them. 

With that, she walked into the school with her head held high. 

Upon stepping into the school, you can hear various type of noises from ; the student's chatter to the sound of paper rustling and squeaking that were made against the floor. 

Lisa let herself immerse into this new environment as she looked around her surrounding and didn't notice that she will bump into someone. 

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" , the blonde girl quickly apologized and reached her hand out to the poor girl who had fallen onto the ground due to the impact. 

"Aish" said the purple haired girl whom graciously accepted Lisa's outreaching hand where she pulled her back up onto her feet while she rubbed her . 

"Hi, I'm Jisoo. What's yours?" said the girl as she shook Lisa's hand without letting it go after she stood up.

Without answering her question Lisa quickly asked another one, "Are you hurt?" 

Jisoo smiled and shook her head. "You haven't answer my question! What's your name?" 

"Oh oh, I'm Lisa!" the taller girl replied while shaking each other's hand as if it's a formal meeting. 

They talked for a few more minutes before saying goodbye and wished each other luck after finding out what they are majoring and then there's lost Lisa who asked the directions to the Administration Office. 

After visiting the Administration Office to collect her keys and timetable, Lisa walked towards the dormitory area to unpack her stuffs and rest for the day. 

"Where's room 808?" Lisa mutters to herself while looking at the signage to find her room as it shows, 'Room 800-810 Left, 811-820 Right'. So, she turned left and begin walking down the hallway. 

After unlocking the door, Lisa stood outside to admire the small room's environment. From two single beds at the side of each corner to study tables placed beside the bed to a wardrobe at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter