Chapter 20

Legends

The female titan darted through the trees trying to locate one of the three titan shifters which have started to reveal information about their abilities to those who according to Zeke were not worthy for that information. Reiner had told her that Ava and Marco, two of the titan shifters were with them making it easier for them to keep an eye on them.

The female titan had been dispatched to locate Eren but she had been giving incorrect information as to where he was. Reiner had told her that he was in the right wing but she had been eradicated them yet she still had yet to find Eren. If she can capture Eren, Ava and Marco would soon follow them to retrieve the other titan shifter.

After following Reiner, Jean, and a now unconscious Marco, she discovered Eren's actual position and started heading in that direction. It did not take long for her to locate the squad who were currently trying to ride towards the trees so they would be able to use their 3DMG against her. Annie tried to run faster but unfortunately, Levi's squad made it into the trees with Eren and started to fly up to the tallest trees to get Eren away from her.


Ava walked over towards Erwin before they left to search for the female titan.

"Commander" Ava said which caused Erwin to turn away from the soldiers he was talking to and face her.

"Ava is there anything you need?" Erwin asked.

"There is a high chance that the female titan will go after Eren, it is obvious the beast titan would want to regain the power of the titans he once lost, if he gets Eren we will have no choice but to go after him, this is obviously there plan to get all three of us, ensure this plan of yours can be used to protect Eren" Ava explained before walking off. 


"Fire" Erwin shouted the second the female titan came into range, they shot thousands of strong cables at the titan to ensure that she was captured and unable to move or escape. Annie let out a small scream when she realised that Reiner and Bertolt had not informed her about any capture mission.

"Petra, you take the others and Eren and carry on, we need to put as much ground between this titan and Eren" Levi ordered.

"Yes Captain" The squad shouted simultaneously before riding off leaving Levi behind. Erwin's eyes widened when he saw Ava appear without the squad she was meant to be with.

"Ava, what are you doing here? Where is Bertolt?" Erwin questioned.

"We had an argument" was all Ava said before jumping down and landing on the shoulder of the now captured titan.

"Hello Miss Annie Leonhart, I wonder whether Zeke told you who I am or has he left the complete history of Marley's defeat a secret to you, I am just here to tell you something, the same thing I told Bertolt. He will betray you" Ava whispered into Annie's ear. Annie's eyes widened to what she was just told, Zeke defeated Marley by himself and then gave them the other titan powers as gifts, what she was saying was false. Zeke would never betray them. Would he?

Annie opened and let out a high-pitch scream which would draw pure titans towards her, so she would be able to escape and go after Eren without the Commander or the Captain realising, her only problem was Ava, she seemed to understand the working of her female titan form, hell she even knew who she was. Ava's eyes widened when she realised what Annie was going, she quickly shouted to the scouts who were currently on the ground.

"Quickly get to high ground, she is calling pure titans to her". Everyone's eyes widened as they quickly used their 3DMG to get into the trees before the pure titans came running through the forest and started devouring the female titan.

", she's gone" Ava said when she noticed that the now devoured titan was missing its human form.

"She cannot have gotten far" Erwin said before he started ordering the other soldiers to locate the shifter but everyone stopped moving when a feminine scream ripped through the air. Levi and Ava looked over at each other before muttering.

"Petra".