Chapter 29

Legends

"What, no!, you have to save him Hanji" Eren begged, tears were streaming down his cheeks.

"But what about your abilities, Ava explained that you can bring anyone back after they have died so you can bring Levi back" Hanji said.

"I can't, I'm too weak to use them again, if I try I could die myself" Eren confessed, he did not care that out of the corner of his eye he could see the beast titan running off, all he wanted was Levi to live.

"Eren, wipe those tears, I promise you Levi is not going to die today" Ava promised before running over to the cartman titan. 


Eren Levi's hair trying to comfort him as he slowly died.

"It will be okay, I know it will, Ava she will save you she always has a plan up her sleeve it is how she has survived so long but I promise you, Levi, she will save you. I am not letting you die on me, I am not allowing you to die on me. Please don't die, Levi. Please... I love you, I want you to know that, I love you so much Levi" Eren choked out, tears streaming down his cheeks as he watched the man he loved slowly die, it was unfair that someone as amazing and strong as Levi had to die in such a horrid and painful way.

"Eren move out the way" Ava said as she pressed the syringe holding the titan serum next to Levi's arm before she shouted, "everyone who doesn't want to die today, you better move the back".

Eren looked over at Ava, she was going to turn Levi into a shifter to save his life but which shifter was she going to sacrifice to do that.

"Right Levi this is going to be an experience that you will not remember but don't worry we will fill you in with the details later. I'm not letting someone else die because of that bastard and these ing titans, I lost nearly all my squad, all my friends, I lost my family, my unborn child but to hell, if I'm losing someone else" Ava said her eyes were hard and cold. Eren could tell that anything anyone tried to say would change her mind. Eren leant down a pressed a light kiss against Levi's forehead before he too moved out the way, he remembered when he watched Ymir get turned into a titan, Zeke had told him that her predecessor had been seriously injured and they needed to complete the process before she died and her titan powers were transferred to someone else.

"Ymir bring the cartman titan over here" Ava ordered, Ymir's jaws titan picked the unconscious Peck from the ground and brought her over before dropping her to the ground beside Ava then she ran off to a safe distance.

"Good luck Levi" Ava murmured before pushing the needle into his vain and administering the titan serum. Ava dropped the serum and bolted to a safe distance, Eren grabbed hold of her arm, his heart was in his mouth as he watched Levi transform into a titan.