Chapter 30

Legends

Levi's pure titan form picked up the unconscious Pieck and lifted her to his mouth, Eren heard scouts gasp as they watched their captain eat a human, Erwin seemed to be fuming as he watched the once titan shifter being placed into the jaws of Levi's titan. Levi instantly returned to his human form, fully healed. Eren ran over to Levi, relief flooded his system as he helped Petra and Oluo pull Levi from his titan form.

Ava ran over with Marco and quickly leant down beside Levi, she pressed her fingers to his wrist. His complexion had improved dramatically, he was going to be fine once he learnt how to control his titan form. 

"His pulse is strong he will wake up in a few minutes" Ava said reassuring the others that their captain was okay. A groan came from Levi's mouth as he opened his eyes and pushed himself into a sitting position.

"You are going to be alright Levi, it is going to take a while but you will get used to it but you will be fine" Ava said helping Levi to his feet.

"Petra I need you to fill me in on what happened" Levi ordered not sparing another glance at any of the titan shifters or humans which were surrounding him. 


"Why the hell did you do that, you have lost us our greatest asset to try and stop the beast titan" Erwin shouted at Ava when he stormed over. Ava gave Erwin a dark look before she slapped him, she did not care whether he was the commander of the scouting legion, he had no right to have a go at her when he did not have all the facts.

"Are you a ing idiot, you have no reason to argue with me when you do not have all the information, it was either Peck live and escape so she could help Zeke or your strongest soldier remains alive and will be able to access all her memories" Ava shouted before storming off to speak with Marco.


Eren stood by his horse he did not want to think that Levi was now avoiding him because of what he had confessed his feelings but... who was he kidding, of course, Levi was. Eren watched Mikasa and Armin walk over to him, he did not want to have this conversation with them but he knew it was going to happen at some point might as well get it over and done with.

"You want an explanation" Eren said before either Armin or Mikasa was able to say anything.

"I'm a titan shifter, I have been since I inherited the power of the Titans from my predecessor. A titan shifter is a human who has the ability to transform into a titan. I was living outside the wall for about five years before the colossal titan and the armored titan attacked before that I was a warrior titan shifter or that was what I was told, I was apart of the squad which was responsible for destroying all the Marleyans, there are people living outside the wall across the sea after their destruction, I somehow lost my memories and headed to Paradis Island. I'm the titan who saved you that day when you were trapped underneath the house" Eren explained.

"Thank you Eren for saving me" Armin said, he was shocked with all the information he had been given, Erwin had refused to explain anything that Ava or Eren was a part of. He walked off to calm his boyfriend down. Mikasa helped Eren get onto his horse before quickly going to hers before the scouting legion started the journey back to wall rose.