Chapter 23

Legends

Ava, Marco and Eren walked through the town of Trost, every citizen was going about their daily life happy. Neither of the Titan Shifters could understand why Zeke wanted to destroy the other Eldians, did he really see them as devils because their ancestors just happened to escape Marley when his were not able. Marco nudged Ava's arm to get her attention before pointing over to the three people they were currently looking for, Reiner, Bertolt and Annie. The three titan shifters were quietly talking by an unmanned stall.

"Well this is cosy, isn't it Eren, Marco" Ava spoke walking over to the three titan shifters, who instantly jumped into a defensive position.

"Definitely, don't worry the scouting legion is not coming after you if that is what you are thinking unlike some people we actually value protecting those who are being used as pawns by Zeke" Eren stated leaning against the nearest wall, he was still weak but he was not letting Marco and Ava go alone to talk with Annie, Bertolt and Reiner.

"What do you want" Annie said glaring at them.

"Well, we kinda are curious to what your mission is so why don't you tell us" Marco said looking at each shifter individually.

"Like hell, we are going to tell you" Reiner quietly shouted. Eren, Marco and Ava all received glares from Annie and Reiner, Bertolt looked like he was out of place there.

"C'mon guys we are all shifters here" Ava said before rolling her eyes when she once again received glares from them.

"Okay, well I did not want to but I'll just have to figure it out for myself won't I, well considering what you have done for the last five years... you wanted to destroy humanity? yet you went after Eren... so you obviously need to retrieve all the titan shifters, so Zeke sent you to destroy all or most of humanity to get to us and then collect all the titan shifters in here but since you have not had your abilities for more than 13 years you have not been much successful about locating us so you tried again and destroyed the wall rose, you were able to see three titan shifters but were not able to get to us before the scouting legion did... hence why Annie tried to draw us out by revealing herself outside of the wall, am I correct?" Ava stated enjoying looking at the shocked looks which were present on Annie, Bertolt and Reiner's face.

"I'll take that as a yes" Ava said. 

“I know you won’t believe me but Zeke, he will betray you, he wants to get all the powers of the titans for himself, it was something he spoke about in the past, he always wanted to know what would happen if one individual inherited all the powers of the titans and after the betray I can easily tell that it’s something he will persue, he wants you to bring him all the titan shifters and then he will take their and yours abilities” Ava explained.

“We don’t believe, Zeke he is nothing like that... he saved Eldians, he would never betray us like that” Annie argued.

“He did it once before, he will do it again” Ava stated.

“No, no he won’t, you are lying” Bertolt shouted.

“She is telling the truth, Zeke will betray you” a familiar voice said, everyone turned around to watch Ymir walk over to them.