Chapter 14

Legends

Levi and his squad kept other soldiers away from the three titan shifters as they changed back, anyone who came anywhere near was sent to eliminate the remaining titans in the city. Eren and Marco pulled Ava from the tissue which kept her chained to her titan form, Ava was only half conscious since she had used a large amount of her power in a short amount of time. Ava wrapped an arm around Eren's neck as the pair stumbled away from the three decomposing titan forms.

Erwin was waiting on top of a partly destroyed house watching as the trainee and experienced soldiers took down the remaining titans.

"Commander Erwin, I take it" Ava shouted to the blonde haired man, Erwin looked down at the girl before jumping off the roof and landing perfectly on his feet.

"Ava, I guess" Erwin replied.

"Correctamondo" Ava answered.

"We better return to our headquarters before you answer any serious questions, this is not something that should be overheard" Erwin spoke and the others nodded. Hanji, Erwin, Levi and the three shifters left Trost leaving Levi's squad behind to coordinate the clear up on Commander Erwin's behalf.

The journey did not take long as all were eager to return to base and learn more about the titan shifters expect they did not know that being a shifter came at a price, one which Eren, Marco and Ava had suffered through.

Once they arrived at the scouting legions main headquarters, they all instantly headed towards Commander Erwin’s office. Ava did not waste any time launching into the information that the humans would need to know if they were planning to fight the titan shifters.

“Some people believe that after 13 years of being a titan then you will die and the power will be passed onto another human but the information is incorrect after 13 years the shifter becomes incredibly weak whilst they body properly adapts to the powers being awoke during the thirteenth year, this means that the shifter become incredibly vulnerable and can die during this year, after the thirteenth year is over the shifter become stronger unlocking abilities which are hidden in that form. Currently here in Wall Rose there are seven titan shifters including us, three of them are enemies to this wall whilst the fourth is quite conflicted about their past to think about harming humanity” Ava explained.

“You need to know that there are people who wish to destroy you lot who have sent these three shifters, these are…” before Ava could continue the door for Erwin’s office slammed open and two men walked inside both were wearing similar uniform to Erwin except the logos were different, one had a horse on it whilst the other had a rose. These were the commanders for the Garrisons and Military Police.

“Erwin, I demanded to know what the hell your soldiers were doing walking about not kill three titans which could have been a threat to humanity” Nile shouted his eyes trained on Erwin before he glanced over at Levi and Hanji.

‘C’mon we better get out of here’ Ava said to Eren and Marco.

The trio moved quickly and quietly as possible but as they reached the door unnoticed, a voice spoke.

“Where are you three going?” Pixis spoke up his eyes trained to three shifters.


Author's Note: Hey, I'm still alive, I do apologise for not updating in such a long time but I have been really busy with assignments and others stories that this sort of got forgotten about. I am probably going to take so long until I update again and I do apologies about that. I hope everyone had a good Christmas and will have a wonderful new year.

~ MarvelFanGirl