Chapter 4

Legends

Levi’s POV


I was sitting in my office finishing off some paperwork that Erwin decided to give me. I was interrupted by a knock on the door.

“Name and state business” I commanded.

“Erwin and this is important” Erwin said before opening the door and walking in. Erwin eyes were filled with worry.

“What is it?” I questioned.

“A 60 meter titan appeared in front of Wall Maria and the city of Shinganshina is now under attack of titans, we’ve be requested to get there as soon as possible” Erwin said before walking out. I quickly got out of my chair and headed over to where my 3d Maneuver gear was; I quickly got it on before heading down towards my horse.

‘Eren’ I wonder if he would be there, I miss him extremely which is weird that I’ve sort of become attached to a titan that I don’t even know, plus my job is to kill titans. I made my way down to the stables and got my horse before climbing on and making my way towards Shinganshina.

I left my horse with the Garrison Soldiers before heading towards the entrance to Shinganshina. After manvering my way through the civilians who were trying to get out I finally saw what was happening. Most of the titans were still at other end of Shinganshina but five 15 meter titans had made their way towards the humans. The one 15 meter titan had its back to the humans in a way of protecting them whilst the other four 15 meter titans seemed to let out a growl towards the other 15 meter.

I quickly used my 3d maneuver gear to more towards the titans. I landed on the house roof beside them. I noticed that once they had seen the other 15 meter titan face they seemed to cower in fear. I finally looked over towards the other 15 meter titan. It was Eren. Well let’s surprise him shall we. I shot one of the cables into the closest titan’s nape before slicing it with the 3d maneuver gear titan blades, I repeated this again until all the titans were dead. I then landed next on the building next to Eren. He stood there frozen for a few seconds before turning to face me.

At first he looked quite shocked to see be but we couldn’t spend most our time standing still since there was still titans running rage in the town. Once I noticed more people had headed inside the inner gate of Shinganshina, I turned to look at the titans which were heading towards the stronger smell of humans. Suddenly an abnormal titan jumped over one of the houses heading straight towards Eren.

“Eren watch out” I shouted but before he could move. The abnormal body had slammed into contact with Eren. Eren let out a roar before collapsing onto the ground. I quickly shot on of my cable into the abnormal neck before slicing its nape clean off. Fortunately the abnormal fell to the side, but unfortunately Eren’s nape has a hole in it. I quickly jumped down towards body.

Eren’s POV

Oww, that was extremely close. I carefully detached myself from the tissue which kept me connected to my titan form. I looked out of hole which had been made by the abnormal which attacked me. I couldn’t see anything really because of the steam which the decomposing body was now letting off. I carefully climbed out of the nape before jumping onto the floor.

I walked out of the steam and nearly walked into Levi since even though it was my steam I had created it was nearly impossible to walk out of it with any sense of direction. I looked at Levi and he looked at me. We stood there standing still just looking at each other before I decided to break the silence.

“Hi”

“Hi” Levi replied in a cold tone.

“So how’s you” I questioned.

“Fine” Levi replied in the same cold tone.

“That’s good” I replied before looking around for any titans to fight because this was to awkward.

“Well this isn’t awkward” I muttered under my breath.

“Brat, I have a question?” Levi said.

“What” I asked.

“Were you inside the titan” Levi said more as a statement instead of a question.

“Yes I was”

“How’s that meant to work” Levi questioned.

“I bite my thumb and shift into a titan” I stated.

“Right, is that even possible” Levi asked.

“Well you met me in the woods then I disappeared not long later you met my titan form and we talked for a while I know that you have seen my different coloured eyes which are the same for my human form” I replied before taking a few steps closer to him before leaning down to his height so he can see my eyes.

“So you’re Eren” Levi said taking a few steps away from me.

“Yep and this is a terrible place to be standing” I replied before looking around to see if any titans where heading in our direction. Suddenly a Blue flare shot up into the air.

“What that mean” I questioned.

“It means the scouts have to retreat” Levi replied before grabbing my arm and pulling me towards the wall. Levi suddenly turn to face me, he let go of my wrist before walking closer to me.

“What are you doing?” I questioned, I felt my heart start to beat faster.

“This will be much quicker” Levi replied, I gave him a questioning look before he picked me up in a bridle style.

“Wha…” I started to say before Levi shot the cable into the roof and setting off. I wrapped my arms around his neck, clinging to him like my life depended on it. Levi used his 3d Maneuver Gear to get us near the wall before walking through the gate. I noticed it had started to descend. I looked behind me at Shinganshina, and that’s when I noticed it. The Armored Titan, she had told me about this one as well, this titan was another titan shifter.

“Uh Levi” I said.

“What?” Levi snapped.

“I just wanted to warn you about the titan, who is running straight towards the wall” Levi stopped walking before turning around to look.

“” I heard him mutter before heading towards the boat which was nearly full of people. Levi climbed on just in time for the Armored titan smashed into the inner wall.