Chapter 8

Legends

Anonymous’ POV

I walked towards the second wall protecting the humans; titans were pressing themselves against the wall trying to reach up the humans above. These must be the people who defended the human’s from the titans. But if that’s all of them on the wall then they don’t have much protection if the colossal titan or armoured titan appeared again. I stood up to a part of the wall which seemed different from the rest of the wall; it has a picture upon it as well it was sticking out from the wall itself. I pressed my hand again the gap between the two parts of the wall. This must be the entrance to the human territory.

Garrison Soldier’s POV

I was manning the canons just like any other day when I suddenly heard a crash coming from bellow. I quickly looked around to make sure there weren’t any superiors around before walking towards the edge of the wall and peering over. Below there were 7 titans ranging from different meters trying to climb the wall, but that wasn’t what caught my attention. There was a 15 meter titan looking intensely at the gate, some of the titans which were close to it were trying to move away from it as fast as they could.

“Soldier, what you are doing” Captain Weilman shouted.

“Sir there is a titan trying to get through the gate” I replied before pointing towards said titan.

“That’s impossible” Captain Weilman

Levi’s POV

“Levi, another intelligent titan has appeared” Hanji shouted whilst barging into my office.

“What”

“The garrison just reported that an abnormal titan was moving around the gate making it look like it was trying to open it plus the titans in the area closest to the abnormal titan seemed to have an unusual effect on them.” Hanji said before slouching onto the chair.

“Is it still there?” I questioned.

“Yes”

“Get you 3d maneuver gear and then meet me outside the stables” I ordered before moving towards the corner of the room which was were my 3d maneuver gear was located. I heard my office door slam and the footsteps of someone running away.

Once I put my 3d maneuver gear on, I quickly walked towards the stables before retrieving mine and Hanji’s horses. Once ty glasses appeared I got onto my horse before giving Hanji her horse. I kicked the horse before manoeuvring it in the direction of the gate. It didn’t take long before we reached the gate, using the 3d maneuver gear we scaled the wall which was the quickest way, once we reached the top, Hanji and I walked over to the crowd of garrisons.

“Is the abnormal still here?” I questioned.

“Yes, Captain Levi” Captain Weilman said before moving out the way. I peered over and looked down. A 15-meter titan with shaggy black hair was walking around the gate, just like Hanji said there was about 10 meter between the 15-meter titan and the rest of the titans.

I used the gap between the titans to my advantage, I walked to edge before falling off, I heard Hanji and the garrison shout after me but I shot the grapple-hooks towards the wall. Once I was close to the titan I noticed that this titan had heterochromia just like Eren but the colour was different., instead of ocean blue and golden yellow, this titan had red and black eyes.

“Can you hear me” I shouted towards the titan. I heard the garrisons question what I was doing but if this titan was like Eren, then it should understand what I’m saying. The titan looked at me before backing away from me, it’s hand moved towards it’s nape. Out of the corner of my eyes I saw the garrison abseiling down the wall as well. The titan let out a growl, some sort of lightning surrounded its body causing some of the soldier to gasp. The titan let out another roar, and the area was submerged in white light. As the light cleared, the titan was seen running into the distance, I noticed that something was scorched into the ground.

Eren