Chapter 7

Legends

Eren’s POV

By the end of the week, I had personally got to know Squad Leader Hanji, Commander Erwin and Captain Levi’s squad quite well. At this moment in time I was with Petra, who was helping me collect the little amount of clothing, I had. The commander had bought me some clothes, since Captain Levi had complained about the idea of me wearing the same clothes every day.

“We’ll try and visit you when we can” Petra said.

“I understand if you can’t since you have a job to do but seeing a friendly face from time to time would be nice” I replied before giving Petra a warm smile. Hanji entered my room before taking me by my arm and started pulling me towards the entrance of the Scouting Legion main headquarters.

“I’ll be visiting you every month to keep tabs on you” Hanji said looping her arm with mine.

“I’ll look forward to it, Miss Hanji”

“What did I say about calling me Miss Hanji” Hanji said looking at me with a stern look.

“Sorry”

“ty glasses, leave the kid alone” Captain Levi said walking up to us, with a horse in tow.

“Don’t be a sourpuss Levi” Hanji replied.

“You remember the information we gave you” Captain Levi questioned. The information I was given was a basic background information, date of birth and parents. Since I don’t remember when I was born or who my parents are the commander and Miss Hanji had created them.

My parents are Clara and Grisha Jaeger and I was born on March 30th. Which was actually the day Captain Levi, Commander Erwin and Miss Hanji first met me in Titan Form. I took the horse from Captain Levi before climbing on.

“Oi brat, no one knows what you are so don’t get majorly injured, don’t need people to see you growing another arm or leg” Captain Levi said with his famous black expression being worn on his face.

“I’ll be careful” I replied before kicking the horse into motion, the horse started heading towards the town of Trost, where I was meant to sign up to the military. I wonder where she is, has she reached the wreckage of Shiganshina yet. Will I ever see her again, what if the colossal titan never appears and I stuck this place forever. No Eren don’t think about that.

What felt like an eternity of riding, which really was a couple of hours, I finally reached the community hall in Trost. Dismounting from my horse, I walked towards the entrance of the hall, there was a line but not a long one. I could hear surrounding people make comments about those lined up. Two of them were from Shiganshina, Armin and Mikasa, I think their names were.

“Name” The Soldier asked.

“Eren Jaeger”

“Age”

“12”

“What Wall and place where you born in?”

“Wall Maria and Shiganshina”

“Parents names, Jobs, life status”

“Clara and Grisha Jaeger, Waitress and doctor, both deceased”

“Alright, you be sent to have a medical check to see if you in a healthy condition” The Man said before point towards the other side of the hall to a line of people. I nodded before taking my form and heading over to the back of the line. After waiting for about 10 minutes, a man walked before over to a chair before taking bloods and my temperature. Luckily Miss Hanji created a serum which kept my internal body temperature low to about the same as a humans.

“Okay, you seem to be in a good condition, your body temperature was a little high but that’s nothing to be worried about. You will now be transported to the training yard. The wagon out from will take you there” The Doctor said before dismissing me.

I headed outside before walking over to the wagon. A couple of people were already there including Mikasa and Armin. I noticed that the horse I had rode here had vanished. Once of the scouts must have retrieved it. I climbed onto the wagon taking a seat in the corner.

“What’s your name?” Armin questioned.

“Eren Jaeger” I replied.

“I’m Armin Arlert and this is Mikasa Ackerman” He introduced.

“I’m Mina Carolina, it’s nice to meet you” A girl spoke. I looked over, she had black hair tied up in pigtails.

“Yeah same” I muttered before looking at everyone else. Opposite me was two males, one with short blond hair and the other with sort of shaggy black hair.

“I’m Bertolt Hoover and this is Reiner Braun” The Shaggy black haired man said. I studied them for a moment, something didn’t seem right about them for some reason, they also seem familiar.

“Anyone know how long the journey is going to take” Mina asked.

“Half a day” Reiner replied before the conversation died down. Not long later the wagon had started moving and we were heading towards the training camp where we would spend the next five years of our life.