Chapter 3

Legends

Levi's POV

It had been now three months since I saw Eren, the titan with the different coloured eyes. Hanji hadn't stop talking about him, nearly everyone on the squad or even in the legion knew about Eren having the ability to spark flames around his body and also understand what we can say. That brat that we had also met in the woods was bugging me as well because how can someone be that fast to move away from the titan and to disappear from trained scouts who are able to spot the slightest move to locate where a titan is.

I sipped at my tea lost in my thoughts well that was until ty glasses appeared in my face.

"Levi, I finally found you" Hanji squealed.

"What do you want ty glasses" I said before standing up and placing my empty cup in the sink.

"I was thinking that there might be another set of titans which are special which allows them to have certain abilities and that's why Eren could sprout fire and understand what we say, he's a special titan" Hanji explained.

"Have you spoken to Eyebrows about this idea" I questioned.

"Yeah and he said that it could be possible since there isn't much we know about the titans" Hanji answered.

"It would explain why Eren could understand us as well as how he knew his own weakness and it would explain why Eren suddenly created flames around his body" I replied as I started walking towards my office.

"So I then asked Erwin to arrange another exposition so we could experiment on Eren and find out what makes his different" I suddenly stopped.

"No!" I shouted loudly.

"Why Levi, Eren may give us some answers that we have been looking for" Hanji complained.

"I said no, Eren saved Petra's life and he went after the other three titans which were heading our way before we even noticed, the best thing we can do to pay him back is to leave him be" I stared at Hanji before opening my office door and slamming it in her face.

'We'll meet again Levi' that was the last thing he wrote before running towards the titans, how would he know that we would meet again what if another titan killed him and I wouldn't know and if I even said yes to this whole charade Hanji might make an mistake and end up killing Eren. Ahhhh! Why is this whole thing so stressful?

Eren's POV

The titans have been getting restless; more of them have been heading toward the wall as if something was going to happen. I was in my human form, hiding in the tree, I recently got word from her that something big is going to happen and she was on her way back hopefully she will be able to get here before the other shifters start to do something. That's all I know, I now have to wait for her to get back and stop something terrible from happening. I looked down at the titans they all looked excited well it looked like it; it's hard to tell with a titan these days. Suddenly steam started to fill the air and that's when I saw it, a skinless titan appeared in front of wall. This couldn't be possible this titan was at least 60 meters tall, that was impossible no titan could be over 15 meters unless this was one the shifter she was talking about.

I watched from the distance as the titans head peered over the wall, then I watched as the titan raise it massive foot backwards, then it started bringing to downwards straight towards the wall, it suddenly hit me what she was talking the shifters where trying to kill humanity. I jumped down from the tree I was perched on, on my decent I bit into my thumb and transformed into my titan form.

Once I was in Titan form I ran full speed towards the skinless Titan but before I could reach it the Titan leg had come down and smashed into the wall leaving a huge hole in it. The titans started approaching the hole in the wall which leads to the humans, to Levi. I knew what I had to do, I followed them through the hole and into the human territory, I saw people running for their lives but weren't getting far since they ran into another titan. I noticed a titan heading towards a crumpled building, a young blond boy who looked about the same age as me was trapped underneath. A girl the same age as him was trying to raise the wood which was keeping the blond trapped. As I got closer, I heard the boy yell at the girl to leave.

"Go Mikasa, I'll be fine here" The boy shouted at the girl now named Mikasa.

"No Armin, I'm not leaving you here to be eaten by a titan" Mikasa shouted that the boy tears falling down her face. When the other 15 meter titan was close enough, it reached down to grab the girl, this is when I jumped into action. I started running straight towards the titan, it was to dangerous at the moment to use my abilities, so I similarly opened my mouth and took the titans nape into my mouth. It let a scream of pain which made the girl cover her ears to block out the sound. I ripped off the nape from the titan killing it dead. The titan fell onto the floor and started to decompose. I looked back at the boy Armin and the girl Mikasa, they both were in shock. I heard Mikasa mutter a titan which kills other titans.

I slowly leaned down to lift the rubble from the boy but noticed that the both tensed. I looked at them with my different coloured eyes before carrying on with what I was doing. I gently lifted the rubble off the boy, Mikasa quickly rushed over and picked the boy up and then gently place him down on the path away from the once used to be house. I carefully placed the house roof back down before kneeling down next to them. I notice them flinch but didn't move away. I noticed some mud and wrote I'm not going to harm you.

I inspected the boy and noticed he had a broken leg, I gently took hold of the boy and placed him in my palm, then did the same with the girl. I stood up and walked towards the inner gate of the wall where most of the humans who had been able to escape the titans were located. The girl Mikasa looked up at me then at the village. You can see what was happening all around.

"Where are you taking us" Mikasa questioned. I pointed towards the gate where the humans were. I then noticed a 14 meter titan walk around the corner. He first noticed the humans in my palm and the titans face changed to a one with determination of taking the humans. Then it looked at my face, the titan's eyes widened and started to back away in fear, titans were terrified of both me and her because of what we can do. Mikasa also saw this, the 14 meter titan look liked it was going to itself it that was even possible. The closer I got to it the more terrified it became before it got enough courage to run I reached out to the titan and burnt its nape. The titan screamed before falling to the floor dead.

Mikasa and Armin looked at me in shock, probably since they had never seen a titan before with abilities. Once the humans came into sight I noticed that a swarm of titans were heading there way. The humans were screaming in fear, they were trying to get through the gate. The human military people were trying to kill them with the cannons but there aim wasn't good.

"Are you going to stop those titans" Armin questioned. I looked down at him before giving him a little nod. The humans started to notice me and started screaming again, I rolled my eyes at how the humans only seemed to be good at screaming. Armin and Mikasa seemed to notice this and let out a little laugh, when I was in front of the humans, I knelt down and moved my palm towards the floor. Once it was against the ground Mikasa and Armin got off, this surprised the humans which were closest. I stood back up and started walking toward where the other titans were. All I did was stand in front of them making myself a block between the humans and them. The four titan which were all 15 meters let out a growl but then froze in their tracks before starting to back away from me. I heard the humans gasp as they watch the titans shake in fear of who I was.

I started walking towards them but before I could reach them a man came swooping behind them before slicing their napes off. All four titans fell in a heap on the floor before they stated decomposing. I saw the human land on the house next me. I looked down at the human and saw it was Levi.