Chapter 5

Legends

Eren's POV

I watched as some humans were sent flying into the distance with the impact of the Armored Titan hitting the wall. I felt a little uncomfortable with the fact I was now being taken away from my home. I looked at Levi, who was still holding me, he's facial expression hadn't changed at all but I could tell by the way his eyes were, was that he was surprised that this had happened.

I looked around the boat at the people who had managed to survive the titan attack; they to look surprised with what had occurred. I noticed Mikasa and Armin who were in the crowd, the blond was crying and being comforted by his friend but I could tell Mikasa was also surprised with what had occurred but she was concealing this from everyone else. These humans relied on the wall a little too much.

"What's going to happen to me?" I asked Levi.

"I'll take you back to the Survey Corps' Headquarters and Erwin will decided what's going to happen" Levi replied.

"Okay, are you going to carry me all the way there" I questioned, Levi gave me a questioning look before realising that he was still carrying me. I was gently placed onto the floor before standing up and looked at anything which wasn't Levi.

"Eren, do you have any family?" Levi suddenly asked.

"Not that I know about, I lived outside the wall for as long as I could remember" I replied looking at the second wall we were approaching.

"Then how do you know you name is Eren" Levi questioned.

"My top, it has the name Eren Jaeger, so that must be my name" I said.

"So, you don't remember anything before being outside the wall" Levi said.

"Nothing" We reached the gate to the new wall. The boat stopped moving and the humans started to get off. Some men in a uniform similar to Levi's but with a rose on the back where helping people to get off before telling them, where to go.

I followed Levi off the boat and towards two humans, once they came into focus I recognized them from outside the wall. Hanji and Erwin, I think their names were.

"Where were you?" Levi shouted out them.

"I'm sorry Levi, but once everyone was ready, we got word that another titan had destroyed the inner wall of Wall Maria" Erwin informed Levi.

"You mean the Armored Titan" I finally spoke up.

"What?" Hanji questioned looking over at me.

"The titan you referring to is known as the Armored Titan and the Titan which destroyed the outer wall is known as the Colossal Titan" I replied.

"They have names" Levi stated.

"Well, the shifters do the normal titans don't" I replied.

"Shifters?" Erwin said looking confused.

"Shifters are humans who are able to transform into titans" I explained.

"How do you know all this?" Hanji asked.

"You probably won't recognize me by looking but my eyes aren't different" I said before moving towards Hanji. She looked at my eyes before gasping.

"You're that titan that we met outside the wall"

"Yes, I'm one of the seven titan shifters known as the Rogue Titan" I replied.

"He saved many people lives back in Shinganshina" Levi spoke up.

"We need to go back to headquarters this conversation isn't something that should be over heard" Erwin said before climbing onto his horse. Hanji followed Erwin's action before handing the rains of another horse to Levi.

"We thought that your horse would be left behind, you and him will have to share" Erwin said. Levi got on the horse first and I followed.

"Wrap your arms around my waist so you don't fall off" Levi said and I did what he said.

The horses started moving and heading in a direction far away from the humans. It took half an hour before we reach the headquarters that Erwin was talking about. Once the horse stopped moving I climbed off, followed by Levi. Levi took the horse over to a stable and gave it to someone before walking back over to me. Hanji and Erwin did the same before Erwin motioned us to follow him.

I stuck to Levi's side, I felt a bit awkward since many humans were staring at me. Erwin suddenly stopped outside a door before opening it and walking inside followed by Hanji and Levi. I stepped inside to see a desk and chair with a bookcase to the right hand side and a couple of chairs to the side. Hanji grabbed to chairs and placed them in front to the desk before sitting down in one and motioned me to sit down in the other.

"Right, firstly what's your name?" Erwin questioned.

"Eren, sir" I replied.

"Right Eren, I need to ask you some questions and I want you to answer them truthfully" Erwin said.

"Of course" I replied.

"What can shifters do?" Erwin questioned.

"Shifters, can transform into titans, in their titan forms they have abilities but they are different for different shifters" I answered.

"Okay, how many shifters are there?" Erwin asked.

"7 that are known" I replied.

"How do you transform into a titan" Hanji questioned.

"I physically injurer myself but it has to draw blood, for example I bite my thumb, I also have to have a goal in mind to transform" I answered.

"Do you know who the other shifters are" Levi butted in.

"No, only her, the other shifters we haven't seen but we know they exist" I replied.

"Her? Who her?" Erwin questioned.

"She can create fear, any human or titan in range of her using her fear ability, they will cower in front of her. She is able to use her abilities in both human or titan form. She's death. She is death herself"