Chapter 18

Legends

"There is something I have to tell you, it is important, it is about the beast titan. Eren, Zeke is..." Ava started before stopping, she was not sure how to tell Eren the news about who Zeke really was to him... to them.

“He’s what?” Eren asked confused.

“He is your older brother Eren, you are the child of Grisha Yeager and well your mother, we are not sure it is either Dina or Carla Yeager, Dina died and Grisha met Carla days after we were not sure whether Carla was your mother or Dina since she was pregnant with a second child when she died” Ava explained.

“Why can't I remember all of this?” Eren asked his voice was filled with shock towards the information he had just been told.

“I’m not sure” Ava lied.

“I… I need time to process all of this” Eren said before walking off.

“Yeah, I understand” Ava muttered unconsciously touching her back where the mark was.


Levi wandered through the headquarters cleaning when he heard the sound of someone crying, grumbling that someone was daring to dirty the floor and walls he had recently cleaned. Levi walked towards the crying individual with fury in his steps only to discover it was Eren.

“What’s wrong?” Levi asked sitting down beside Eren with this cleaning supplies beside him.

“I just found out something about my past and I’m not sure how to process this sudden information, I do not know whether the person I am now is the same person I might have been before I apparently lost my memories” Eren said, his heart was pounding in his chest as he looked over at the older man.

“It does not matter who you might have been, all you should focus on is who you are now and that what is important. Now stop sulking and start cleaning this place looks like a tip” Levi said in an attempt to comfort the younger boy.

“Thank you Captain Levi” Eren muttered before following after him.


“Would you like to go out with me on a date?” Jean asked, Marco looked up from the book he was reading about the walls and stared at the horse-faced man in front of him.

“A date” Marco said.

“Yes, I would very much like to take you out of a date and I would like you to be my boyfriend, I mean only if you want to, after all, it is your decision” Jean said, his eyes looked down at the floor as he started to lose confidence.

“I would like to go out with you and yes, I would like to be your boyfriend, however, I would like to keep our relationship on the down low, after all, there are many things which are going to happen in the future and it would probably be easier for us to figure out that this is something definitely we want without the others interfering” Marco stated.

“Yes, if that is what you want then we can keep our relationship quiet for now” Jean replied leaning forward and pressing his lips on Marco’s in a sweet kiss. 


Author's Note: Hey Guys soooooo, I'm sorry about not updating for so long, I have been busy with finishing off my other stories on my other account, however, the last chapter I need to write for my one story then I'll will focus on writing this one!