Chapter 27

Legends

Ava and Eren galloped out of the forest with Bertolt and Reiner behind them, their hearts were in their mouths they all knew what they were going to see when they reached the scouting legion. The scouts were spread out whilst trying to take down all the pure titan in the area, Levi was flying from titan to titan killing them in one fatel swoop. Amongst the fighting was the Beast and Cartman titan. Anger shot through Ava's veins when she saw her bastard husband and Peck who had tried multiple times to ruin her relationship.

"Come on we have Zeke's furry to kick" Ava said before climbing off her horse and running over to the scouting legion. 


Annie watched in horror as one of the pure titans reached for Mikasa who had her back turned, without thinking about it, Annie ran over pushing Mikasa out of the way but was unable to move in time to prevent the pure titan grabbing her and started lifting Annie to its mouth. Eren summoned his fire ability whilst still being in his human form and quickly pressed it against the titan's leg, a scream erupted from the titan's mouth as it dropped Annie. Mikasa quickly jumped into action, she shot her cables at the titan before swinging underneath the falling Annie just in time to catch her so she did not hit the floor.

"I didn't need your help" Annie said to Eren once she was on the ground safely.

"Your welcome anyway" Eren answered. The pair watched as more pure titans came into the vicinity. Marco quickly reacted, he summoned all his strength and started taking control of all the pure titans which were not being controlled by the beast titan. The pain was immense, he clutched his head but refused to stop using his powers.

"Marco shift" Eren ordered when he noticed his fellow shifter in pain. Marco weakly nodded before stumbling into a free space and transforming. Once he was shifted the pain weakened allowing him to fully control the Titans, he looked over at Ava.

'What am I to do with them?' Marco asked.

'Use them to take out the cartman titan' Ava answered. Marco nodded before walking over to the cartman titan.

Eren, Annie and Reiner all shared a look with each other before running towards space which was free so their transformation would not harm any humans, the three then transformed.

"Scouts spread out further then start taking down all the pure titans leave the beast titan to the shifters" Erwin ordered.