Chapter 28

Legends

"Ava why are the female and armored titan here, are they here to help the beast titan in destroying us but with their recent actions show that they are helping us but why would the enemy of humanity be suddenly helping us" Erwin demanded as he rode over to Ava.

"Commander Erwin there are times for explanations and now it definitely not it" Ava said as Ymir ran over.

"What do you need me to do?" Ymir instantly asked when she reached Ava before Erwin was able to order Ymir, Ava pipped up again.

"Ymir, you control the Jaws titan which means you will have a similar speed and agility to the cartman titan, Marco is currently controlling all the pure titans he is able to but I know for sure he will not be able to hold that control much longer, I need you to go and attack the cartman titan to give Marco a break" Ava ordered, Ymir nodded before darting over to Marco and the cartman titan before she shifted into her titan form.

'Marco, Ymir is coming over to relieve you from stopping the cartman titan, get the pure titans you have control over to attack each other after they are dead stop using your ability' Ava telepathically told him.

"Explanation later" Ava said when she saw Erwin open his mouth. He reluctantly nodded as Ava ran off. Ava allowed the power of the Titans run through her veins, she could sense a titan running towards her without taking her eyes off Zeke, she created the largest lightning bolt she had ever created and forced it into the titan which caused it to explode.

Ava lowered her hand before closing her eyes allowing the shift to take place, her goal was to destroy her husband. Ava could feel her titan form assemble around her as she was lifted from the ground and encased her human form into her titan form's nape.

"Ava, my sweet little wife, are you trying to impress me with your little power stunt" Zeke said telepathically.

"Of course, after everything you put me through I obviously still want to impress you by showing off how much power I have, let me ask you did you get dropped on your head when you were a baby" Ava replied sarcastically.

Before Zeke was able to reply Ava charged forwards catching him off guard the pair fought, their strength and powers matched. Ava noticed as the humans and titans moved further away from the fighting pair to prevent themselves from being brought into the fight or being accidentally killed. Ava ducked underneath Zeke's long arm before wrapping her arms around his neck and started tightly squeezing it.

Once Zeke was distracted trying to free his neck, Ava took the opportunity to trap his legs in the Earth before ripping off his arms and throwing them to the side, not caring where they would land.

Levi watched as Ava kept the beast titan distracted, using this, Levi quickly shot his 3DMG cables into the nearest titan and started swinging from titan to titan getting closer and closer to the Beast titans nape. Everything next happened slowly, a titan grabbed hold of Levi.

Eren watched as the titan ripped Levi's legs from his body before letting him fall to the ground, Levi hit the ground with a loud bang. Eren saw red, he was followed by Annie, Marco and Reiner attacked the Titans in the surrounding area to protect the injured form of Levi, Hanji ran over to examine Levi. Once all the titans were dealt with Eren quickly transformed back and running over to Levi.

"Hanji how is he?" Eren asked panicked at how pale and injured Levi was.

"There is nothing I can do, Eren he is going to die" Hanji said.