Chapter 19

Legends

A 14-metre feminine titan stood outside the wall Rose, her blonde hair swayed in the wind, her body exposed of muscle tissue and fingers made of bone, her face was laden with muscle lining and yellowish teeth.

"Someone informs the scouts another abnormal titan has appeared, you make sure to give them a description of what it looks like" Commander Pixis spoke to the closest garrison soldier.

"Yes Commander" the soldier answered before running towards the nearest horse and took off towards the scouts' headquarters.


Erwin was sitting at his desk with Armin beside him, the pair were looking over the plans for the latest expedition they had been planning, they had recently received word about a feminine titan which had been outside wall rose. The pair had devised a plan to capture the female titan and learn why they were destroying the walls as their resident titan expert Ava was not helping them.


The day of the expedition was not long after as Commander Erwin did not want to risk the chance that the walls would be attacked by either the Armored or the Colossus Titan or for this female titan to escape. Erwin explained their reasoning and their new formation to the rest of the scouting regiment who were coming on the expedition before dismissing them so they would have enough time to prepare for the expedition as they were leaving in the next hour.

The last word they had about the female titan was that she had disappeared into the nearest bunch of trees. Erwin walked over to the three titan shifters to explain their roles in this expedition.

"As we are going after another potential titan shifter, I believe it to be best to make sure that neither are you are anywhere near each other to make sure that this female titan would not go after you" Erwin explained before adding "Eren you will be with Levi and his squad, Marco, you will be with Jean and Reiner whilst Ava will with Bertolt".

"I request to be on the same squad as Eren" Mikasa demanded as she walked over towards Erwin and the others.

"Request denied, you are where I need you to be, I will not allow anyone to switch positions" Erwin answered before walking away.

"Don't worry Mikasa, I will be alright" Eren replied trying to reassure her.

"We better get prepared, we will be leaving in less than an hour now" Marco suggested.


Eren was being protected by the others surrounding him to ensure no titan or titan shifter would be able to get their hands on him. Eren looked at the determined faces of the others, guilt flooded his system. He did not need protection after what he did in the past, he still had amnesia of the events but he trusted Ava after all she had done for him, he knew that she was not going to lie to him now.

Eren looked over at Levi who was leading the squad, he could feel his heart pounding in his chest. Confusion flickered through his mind. Why was his heart beating this fast? He was not scared or anxious. It only happened when he was looking over at Levi, no one else. What was happening to him?


Marco gulped as he watched two titans approach them, there were not trees around them so using their 3DMG was out of the question, Jean and Reiner were attempting to attach their grapple-hooks at the titans' necks but these abnormal ones kept dodging them. Marco watched as one reached down towards Jean, fear flooded his system at the sight of his new boyfriend nearly being eaten.

He knew it was going to be painful but to protect Jean, he would happily suffer. Marco reached his hand out in the direction of the titans before taking a deep breath and summoning all the strength he had to activate his powers. The two titans stopped before slowly turning to face each other, Reiner took his chance and quickly shot his grapple-hooks into the back of the titan's neck then shot himself towards his target before slicing the titan's nape whilst Jean did the same with the other titan.

Marco smiled slightly at the sight that his boyfriend was alright before he gave in to the pain and his world went black.


Ava glared at the back of Bertolt's skull, she could instantly tell after being around him for the last few hours that he was a titan shifter and taking in his height and facial structure he was the colossus titan meaning that Reiner must be the armored titan.

"Why are you doing it? What has Zeke offered you" Ava suddenly said whilst glaring at Bertolt.

"I have no idea what you are talking about" Bertolt shot back.

"Zeke is the beast titan who lives in Marley or what is left of it that is" Ava stated.

"I do not know anyone named Zeke or what Marley is, I am from a village which is in the southeastern mountainous region of Wall Maria" Bertolt said.

"For a titan shifter you are an extremally bad liar, isn't that what Zeke taught you, how to lie and to stay undercover or were you a failure which he did not have a replacement for yet, is that why he sent you here, to make sure that you were killed by the others mindless pure titans" Ava said.

"Wh..." Bertolt started but was instantly cut off.

"Let's not lie to each other Bertolt, I know you are the colossus titan, Reiner is the armored titan, the beast titan is Zeke, little peck is probably the cartman titan and yes I know who the female titan is. I know that Zeke sent you on a little mission to destroy all or some of humanity, but know this Bertolt, he will betray you, like he did before" Ava replied.