Creep

All I Need Is You

Taeyong's P.O.V

Okay, which one of these is the shop Dada was talking about? I walk inside. Nahh can't be. Maybe it's the place next door. I turn around and see little Freedom getting off the bus.

Before I could tell him 'Hi', a man walks over to him. I wonder who that is. The man lures him away from the school and tries to Freedom's shirt. Wait a minute. I run out of the store and over to Freedom. "Back off you creep!," I yell as I kick the man in his face and start punching him. "How dare you push up on my nephew. I better not see your around him or this school ever again, you ing ." I look at Freedom.

"What's wrong, uncle?," he asks. "Aww nothing. Look I'm taking you home right now. No school today, okay? And don't ever talk to someone you don't know. If you do just make sure they aren't being weird like that man. If thy are run away and tell someone you do know okay?" He nods and I take him to Mark's place.

~23 minutes later~

I knock on the door. "Hey man, what's up? Why are you shaking? And why is Freedom back so early?," Mark asks. "Talk to him bro, tell him about the dangers of strangers. He's old enough to know please." "Wait what are you talking about?" Minhye comes out from the back. "What's going on?" I sigh and sit on the couch. "Look, I saw Freedom get off the bus and a man approached him and he tried to take off his clothes. I reported the man to the school and police and I'm just so shaken up because what if I wasn't there?" "Oh my gosh, my poor baby," Minhye says as she hugs Freedom. "Thanks man, thank God you were there. Stay here until you're not shaking anymore and go home and teach your kid about weirdos like him too," Mark says. "Thanks man," I say as I lay down on his couch.

~30 minutes later~

"Taeyong, where have you been?," Dakyo asks. "Baby, listen it's a long story." I tell her about the incident. "Oh my gosh, is he okay?" "Yeah, he's at home with his parents. I didn't know what to do and just took him home." "Well I hope that man gets what he deserves." "Taekyo, come here. We need to talk," I say. He comes in the living room.

"Yea, dad?" "Do you know anything about strangers?" "No." I sigh, "Just know this. Don't talk to anyone you don't know, specifically adults. And if you do, be careful. If they act weird just run away and tell an adult, that you do know, about the stranger. So like, if they try to take off your clothes or lead you away from a lot of people then run away, okay?" He nods. "Good boy, don't forget what I told you okay? Also, if you see your friends with a stranger that's acting weird. Go and tell an adult like before." "Okay daddy." "Now hug me. I love you." "I love you, too." Dakyo gets up and says, "I'm gonna call the girls so they can talk to their kids too." I nod and just think about the crazy that happend today.