Back to Seoul

All I Need Is You

~1 week later~

Tboys and I are back in Seoul to practice and record our new song. Ten is at a hotel because he has a dance show tomorrow, Renjun is with the Dream members while Mark and Haechan are with us. They told us that our song is called '0 Mile' and that it's and upbeat summer kind of song. We're in the recording studio and Winwin dared Haechan to act cute on video for Robin. Of course he did it.

"Okay guys, let's start recording. I need Johnny and remember- when you're done recording, go to the practice room. The dancers made a dance to the demo. Learn that as that will be what you perform on stage got it? Good," our producer says. Johnny goes to the back and we all sit down and talk about our kids. "I can't believe my Jas-bear was on tv for modeling," Haechan says. "Thank God, she doesn't look like you," Yuta says. Haechan gives him the side-eye. "Yeah and Doyeon is too grown for me. It's like she's a 30 year old in a 6 year old's body," Doyoung says. We laugh. Johnny walks out. "Man, that was quick," Mark says. "Don't start," says Johnny, "oh, and he wants you next Winwin." Winwin goes to the back as Johnny leaves for the practice room. "So Jaehyun," I say, "when are you gonna have a kid?" "Uh, no thanks. I think the bachelor life is perfect for me." "Trust me. I thought that but when Freedom was born, boy oh boy was I a happy man," Mark says. Jaehyun shrugs. I pat his shoulder and tell him that he'll find the rigt one someday. I know it. Winwin comes out then Yuta goes in. Yuta comes out then Haechan goes in. Haechan comes out then Taeil goes in. Taeil comes out then Doyoung goes in. Doyoung comes out then Jaehyun goes in. Jaehyun comes out then Mark goes in. Mark comes out and I go in.

~10 minutes later~

I finally leave and go to the practice room. We practice for hours and are sweating buckets. "Okay," Doyoung starts, "let's take a shower and go out to eat." "Good idea," I say.

~1 hour later~

We enter a restaurant and order our food.

Me:

Yuta:

Jaehyun:

Mark:

Taeil:

Johnny:

Doyoung:

Winwin:

Haechan:

We start eating. This isn't as good as Dakyo's cooking. "So," Haechan starts," do you guys think me and Robin should have another child?" I almost choke on my food. "Hell no," Yuta says. Johnny joins, "Yeah, that one might come out looking like you." We all laugh. "That's not funny. Am I that bad looking?," Haechan asks. "It's just that Robin is so beautiful, it'll be upsetting if th kids don't resemble her," Doyoung says. "Whatever," Haechan mumbles. "Speaking of kids," Taeil says, "y'all know Ten's got one on the way with Tasha." "Gotta tell him congrats," Johnny says. "When are you guys having kids?," Mark asks Taeil and Johnny. "I gotta find me a chick that likes me more than just for my moeny," Taeil says. "And I'm waiting on Robin to recognize who a real one is," says Johnny. "Welp, you're gonna be child-less," Haechan says. We all laugh and finish our food.

Mark's Ig Post:

 

"You guys, I'm thinking about popping the question to Dakyo but I don't know how," I confess. "Make it something to remember. You are the romantic type so it should be easy," Haechan says. "Yeah, think of the stuff she likes," Doyoung says. "She likes flowers," I say. "Well incorporate that in somehow. Like take her to those gardens where flowers hang from the ceiling," Mark suggests. "Yeah, I think I'll do that but 10 times extra. Perfect. Thanks guys," I say.